Category:Krsna Is Unborn
Pages in category "Krsna Is Unborn"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Although I am (Krsna) unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all living entities, by My internal energy I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form
- Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form. BG 4.6 - 1972
- Arjuna said: You are the primal God, transcendental & original, & You are the unborn & all-pervading beauty. All the great sages such as Narada, Asita, Devala, & Vyasa proclaim this of You, & now You Yourself are declaring it to me. BG 10.12-13 - 1972
- He is unborn, and yet He appears by His causeless mercy upon the surrendered rulers of all parts of the universe. Only for their interest did He appear in the family of His unalloyed devotees the Yadus
- He who knows Me (Krsna) as the unborn, as the beginningless, as the Supreme Lord of all the worlds - he only, undeluded among men, is freed from all sins
- He who knows Me as the unborn, as the beginningless, as the Supreme Lord of all the worlds-he, undeluded among men, is freed from all sins. BG 10.3 - 1972
- His (Krsna's) body is absolute, beginningless, unborn, and eternal, while the material body of the living being is relative and therefore temporary - it undergoes birth and death
- I am (Krsna) never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My eternal creative potency (yogamaya); and so the deluded world knows Me not, who am unborn and infallible
- I am (Krsna) never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I am unborn and infallible
- I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My eternal creative potency (yoga-maya); and so the deluded world knows Me not, who am unborn and infallible.
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord (Krsna) says that He takes His birth in the material world, although He is the Lord of all creations and He is unborn. So there cannot be any denial of the birth of the Unborn because He Himself establishes the truth
- Krsna is bewildering my intelligence because, although He is unborn, He has appeared as the son of Nanda. He is all-pervading, but still He is held on the lap of Yasoda. In spite of His being all-pervasive, He has become limited by the love of Yasoda
- Kuntidevi knows that Krsna is unborn. Krsna does not take birth, but it appears like that to some fools. Therefore they say that Krsna has taken birth
- Of course it is bewildering, O soul of the universe, that You (Krsna) work, though You are inactive, and that You take birth, though You are the vital force and the unborn
- Others say that since both Vasudeva and Devaki prayed for You (Krsna), You have taken Your birth as their son. Undoubtedly You are unborn, yet You take Your birth for their welfare and to kill those who are envious of the demigods
- The Earth personified continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna). Personally You are unborn; still, You are the father of the whole cosmic manifestation. You are the reservoir and shelter of all kinds of energies"
- The supreme unborn, Lord Sri Krsna, caused the members of the Yadu dynasty to relinquish their bodies, and thus He relieved the burden of the world. This action was like picking out a thorn with a thorn, though both are the same to the controller
- The unborn Supreme Lord, Krsna, while maintaining His full personality, eternality, and imperishability, expands Himself into countless Visnu forms, jivas, and internal and external potencies
- The unborn Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, knows that many great personalities have fallen from their positions because of extravagant opulence
- There are different opinions about the birth of the Unborn because the Lord's (Krsna's) appearance in this material world is bewildering
- Vasudeva continued, "Although unborn, You (Krsna) descend in every millennium to execute Your mission"
- Vasudeva said, "You (Krsna and Balarama) are beyond the perception of our senses. You are the Supreme Soul, unborn and unchanging. You are not affected by the six kinds of transformations which occur in the material body"