Krsna Is Totally
Pages in category "Krsna Is Totally"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Before the creation of the cosmic manifestation, the Supreme Personality of Godhead possessed His totally transcendental mind and eyes. That Supreme Personality of Godhead is Krsna
- Gradually Prthu Maharaja merged his air of life with the totality of air, his body with the totality of earth, and the fire within his body with the totality of fire
- He (Krsna) is self-sufficient because His very transcendental existence is total bliss. He is eternally existent; He is all-cognizant and all-blissful. Therefore, any presentation, however valuable it may be, is not needed by Him
- Since Sukadeva Gosvami is one of the prominent gata-vyalikas, who are freed from all misconceptions, he therefore expresses his own realized perception of Lord Sri Krsna as being the sum total of all perfection, the Personality of Godhead
- The senses of the individual soul are imperfect and do not permit him to understand the totality of Krsna's affairs. BG 1972 purports
- This renunciation confirms Krsna's total nonattachment. He is always self-sufficient and is not dependent on anything. This is the platform on which His transcendental pastimes are enacted