Category:Krsna Is The Life and Soul
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Life and Soul"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Another gopi said, "My dear Krsna, You are the life and soul even of the lotus flower that grows on the water of lakes made transparent by the clear rains of autumn. Although the lotus flowers are so beautiful, without Your glance they fade away"
- As far as the gopis of Vrndavana were concerned, from the very beginning of their lives they did not know anything beyond Krsna. Krsna and Balarama were their life and soul
- I am so glad to read that you are doing very well and keeping always engaged. This is the key to elevating in Krishna Consciousness that we always keep our thoughts, our words and our actions centered around our life and soul, this being Krishna
- If somehow or other I can make Krsna and His associates serve as the last offering of sesame and water for the departed souls of my brother and sister, then the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi, for whom these boys are the life and soul, will automatically die
- Manasa Deho Geho, CD 5 - Bhakativinoda kohe, suno kana: "My Lord, Kana-Krsna, You are the Lover of Radharani, but You are my life and soul, kindly give me protection"
- My dear Krsna, You are the life and soul of Vrndavana-dhama. You are especially the life of Nanda Maharaja. You are the only opulence in the land of Vrndavana, and You are very merciful
- My dear Lord, You are the master and the life and soul of Vrndavana. Kindly arrange for the deliverance of Vrndavana. We have no leisure hours away from our many activities
- My Lord, the nectar of Your words & the descriptions of Your activities are the life and soul of those who are always aggrieved in this material world. These narrations are transmitted by exalted personalities, and they eradicate all sinful reactions
- Taking advantage of the solar eclipse, they (the residents of Vrndavana) all came to see their life and soul, Krsna and Balarama
- The demigods in the celestial planets showered flowers on Krsna for His wonderful achievement. Krsna was already the life and soul of the inhabitants of Vrndavana, and after killing this demon in the shape of a bull, He became the cynosure of all eyes
- They (the wives of the brahmanas) came just to see Him, who was their life and soul. They were exactly following Krsna's instruction in the Bhagavad-gita: one should surrender to Him, giving up all varieties of occupational and religious duties
- This is the fault of My own destiny. Why should I needlessly accuse you? There is no intimate relationship between you and Me. Krsna, however, is My life and soul. It is We who live together, and it is He who has become so cruel