Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna Is The Chief
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Chief"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- After relaying Rukmini-devi's statement to Krsna, the brahmana said, "My dear Krsna, chief of the Yadu dynasty, I have brought this confidential message for You from Rukmini; now it is placed before You for Your consideration"
- After this, the chief of the Yadu dynasty, Lord Krsna, along with His newly married wife and the huge dowry, entered the city of Dvaraka with great pomp. Krsna then lived there with His wife very peacefully
- In the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu it is stated that all those who attended the pious meeting held by Lord Brahma for the study of Vedic literature like the Upanisads became overwhelmed with ecstatic love for Krsna, the chief of the Yadu dynasty
- In the Vedas (Krsna) He is described as the chief among all living entities (nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam (Katha Upanisad 2.2.13)). Then again He is addressed as isvara, or the controller
- Isvara means Lord. The Supreme Lord is a person. As you are person, He is also person, but He is the chief person
- It is confirmed in the Upanisads that Krsna, or the Supreme Lord, is the chief among all living entities and that He maintains them and supplies them with all necessities of life
- King Nagnajit continued, "I have imposed this test just to understand the prowess & position of my intended son-in-law. You, Krsna, are the chief of all heroes. I am sure You will be able to bring these seven bulls under control without any difficulty"
- King Nagnajit continued, "Under these circumstances, who can be a better husband for my daughter? Both my daughter and I have always prayed for this opportunity. You (Krsna) are the chief of the Yadu dynasty"
- Krsna is naturally attractive for all living beings because He is the chief eternal amongst all eternals. He alone is the maintainer of the many eternals
- O Krsna, O friend of Arjuna, O chief amongst the descendants of Vrsni, You are the destroyer of those political parties which are disturbing elements on this earth. Your prowess never deteriorates
- O Suta Gosvami, you are a learned & pure devotee of the Lord because the P of G is your chief object of service. Therefore please describe to us the pastimes of the Lord, which are above all material conception, for we are anxious to receive such messages
- The Lord (Krsna) is the chief amongst such satvatas. Bhismadeva, therefore, had no other desires
- There is a warning in Srimad-Bhagavatam that Krsna is not very easily worshiped, for He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the chief among the visnu-tattvas. To worship Krsna or have association with Him is not very easy
- Transcendence is not at all static, but full of dynamic variegatedness. He (God) is distinct from the material nature, which is complicated by the three modes of material nature. He is parama, or the chief. Therefore He is absolute
- We are all Brahmans. Aham brahmasmi. Every one of us, living entity, Brahman. But He is the chief Brahman. Just like you are all Americans, but your president is the chief American. Do you understand? So similarly, Krsna is the chief Brahman
- We are isvara. Krsna is also isvara. But He's Paramesvara. Therefore we have named "Godhead" purposefully, not "God." We don't say "Back to God." We say, "Back to Godhead.""Head" means the chief
- When we speak of "Krsna," means God. God has got many thousands of name, but this one name is chief. Krsna means "the all-attractive." Krsna attracts everyone. Or one who attracts everyone, He is God