Category:Krsna Is Superhuman
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Superhuman (6 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is Superhuman"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Kindly chant all those superhuman transcendental activities of the supreme controller, the Personality of Godhead, who accepted incarnations fully equipped with all potency for the full manifestation and maintenance of the cosmic creation
- King Yudhisthira, who was much aggrieved, could not be convinced, despite instructions by great sages headed by Vyasa and the Lord Krsna Himself, the performer of superhuman feats, and despite all historical evidence
- Krsna is designated herein as the performer of superhuman actions, but in this particular instance neither He nor Vyasa could convince King Yudhisthira. Does it mean that He failed to be a superhuman actor? No, certainly not
- The common people would be verily entertained by the performances of dramas, and yatra parties played wonderfully on the superhuman activities of the Lord
- The devotees do not want the fruitive results of their work, nor do they want any kind of salvation. They relish the glorious superhuman activities of the Lord, such as His lifting Govardhana Hill and His killing the demon Putana in infancy
- The interpretation is that the Lord as isvara, or the Supersoul in the hearts of both King Yudhisthira and Vyasa, performed still more superhuman action because the Lord desired it
- The Lord, along with Balarama, saved them simply by closing His eyes. Such are the superhuman activities of the Lord
- The transcendental topics of Lord Sri Krsna's superhuman activities, His incarnation, His birth, appearance or disappearance, His forms, His names and so on are all easily understandable because all requirements are fulfilled
- These (Krsna killing Putana and lifting the Govardhan Hill) are some of the superhuman activities of the Lord described in the authoritative Vedic literatures like the Puranas, Itihasas (histories) and Upanisads
- They (Krsna and Balarama) appeared at the request of Brahma to liberate the burden of the world, and They relieved the world by many superhuman activities so that everyone became happy and prosperous. Without the grace of God, no one can become happy
- Those who are miscreants, they think that Krsna, or God, He is like an ordinary man but a superhuman being. That's all
- When He appeared as Krsna, from His very childhood He showed superhuman activities by killing Putana, Aghasura, Sakatasura, Kaliya, etc., and then His maternal uncle Kamsa
- While Krsna was thus engaged in His transcendental pastimes, exhibiting His internal potency in the company of the supermost fortunate cowherd boys, there occurred another chance for Him to exhibit the superhuman powers of Godhead
- Whoever knows Krsna's superhuman activities, due to their transcendental nature, becomes eligible to enter the kingdom of Krsna, as such, after quitting this material body, the knower of Krsna's transcendental activities goes back home, back to Godhead