Category:Krsna Is Lord Varaha
Pages in category "Krsna Is Lord Varaha"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- In some of the satvata-tantras, there is a description of the nine varsas and the predominating Deity worshiped in each: (1) Vasudeva, (2) Sankarsana, (3) Pradyumna, (4) Aniruddha, (5) Narayana, (6) Nrsimha, (7) Hayagriva, (8) Mahavaraha, and (9) Brahma
- It is also learned from the Hayasirsa-pancaratra that there are nine forms protecting the two Puris known as Mathura Puri and Dvaraka Puri. These nine forms are Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha, Narayana, Nrsimha, Hayagriva, Varaha and Brahma
- Krsna expands Himself as Baladeva, Sankarsana, Vasudeva, Aniruddha, Pradyumna, Rama, Nrsimha and Varaha, as well as many other incarnations and innumerable Visnu expansions
- Krsna has many incarnations, such as Lord Nrsimha, Lord Boar, Lord Fish and Lord Tortoise, but there is no difference between Krsna's original two-handed form, like that of a human being, and these incarnations of gigantic animal forms
- Kurma (the tortoise incarnation), Matsya (the fish), Nara-Narayana, Varaha (the boar), Hayasirsa, Prsnigarbha and Balarama are considered incarnations of vaibhava
- The gopis continued, "You are very jolly; the hairs on your body are these jubilant trees and plants. Lord Krsna must have been very much pleased with you; otherwise how could He have embraced you in the form of Varaha the boar?"
- The gopis said, "When you were submerged in water, He (Varaha) delivered you, taking the whole weight of your existence on His tusks"
- The Lord has multiforms as Visnu, Narayana, Rama, Varaha, etc., but a devotee should concentrate his mind on the form that was present before Arjuna
- The Lord's original form is that of Sri Krsna, and Sri Krsna expands Himself into an unlimited number of forms, such as Baladeva, Rama, Nrsimha and Varaha. All of these forms are one and the same Personality of Godhead
- The nine personalities mentioned are Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha, Narayana, Nrsimha, Hayagriva, Varaha and Brahma
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Freed from all sinful reactions are those who rise from bed at the end of night, early in the morning, and fully concentrate their minds with great attention upon My incarnations like Matsya, Kurma and Varaha
- There are nine forms protecting the two Puris known as Mathura Puri and Dvaraka Puri. These nine forms are Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha, Narayana, Nrsimha, Hayagriva, Varaha and Brahma
- We (Brahma and the sages) offer our respectful obeisances unto You (Varahadeva), along with mother earth, in whom You have invested Your own potency, just as an expert sacrificer puts fire in the arani wood
- When the Lord Himself appears amongst us, as Rama, Nrsimha, Varaha or in His original form as Krsna, He performs many wonderful acts which are humanly impossible