Category:Krsna Is Lord Nrsimhadeva
Pages in category "Krsna Is Lord Nrsimhadeva"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Adhoksaja and Purusottama are the vilasa forms of Vasudeva. Similarly, Upendra and Acyuta are the vilasa forms of Sankarsana; Nrsimha and Janardana the vilasa forms of Pradyumna; and Hari and Krsna the vilasa forms of Aniruddha
- Akrura continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Your (Krsna's) Lordship, who appeared as Nrsimhadeva to deliver all kinds of devotees from the fearful condition of atheistic atrocities"
- Although all the visnu-tattvas, from Krsna and Lord Caitanya to Rama, Nrsimha, Varaha and so on, appear with different features in different ages, all are equally invested with supreme potency
- As far as possible, every householder, by the direction of the spiritual master, must install the Deity of Visnu, forms like Radha-Krsna, Laksmi-Narayana, Sita-Rama, Nrsimha, Varaha, Gaura-Nitai, Matsya, Kurma and salagrama-sila
- Devaki said, “My dear Lord, Your eternal forms, like Narayana, Lord Rama, Hayasirsa, Varaha, Nrsimha, Vamana, Baladeva and millions of similar incarnations emanating from Visnu, are described in the Vedic literature as original"
- Don't be afraid if somebody tortures us, somebody teases us. We must go on with Krsna consciousness without any hesitation, and Krsna will give us protect. If you are more tortured, then Krsna will appear as Nrsimhadeva and give you all protection
- In some of the satvata-tantras, there is a description of the nine varsas and the predominating Deity worshiped in each: (1) Vasudeva, (2) Sankarsana, (3) Pradyumna, (4) Aniruddha, (5) Narayana, (6) Nrsimha, (7) Hayagriva, (8) Mahavaraha, and (9) Brahma
- It is also learned from the Hayasirsa-pancaratra that there are nine forms protecting the two Puris known as Mathura Puri and Dvaraka Puri. These nine forms are Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha, Narayana, Nrsimha, Hayagriva, Varaha and Brahma
- Krsna expands Himself as Baladeva, Sankarsana, Vasudeva, Aniruddha, Pradyumna, Rama, Nrsimha and Varaha, as well as many other incarnations and innumerable Visnu expansions
- Krsna has many incarnations, such as Lord Nrsimha, Lord Boar, Lord Fish and Lord Tortoise, but there is no difference between Krsna's original two-handed form, like that of a human being, and these incarnations of gigantic animal forms
- Krsna has various plenary expansions and incarnations, such as Rama and Nrsimha, and a devotee can choose to fix his mind in loving service to any of these transcendental forms of the Supreme Lord
- Of Them, Padmanabha, Trivikrama, Nrsimha, Vamana, Hari, Krsna and so on all have different bodily features
- Of these eight expansions (Purusottama, Acyuta, Nrsimha, Janardana, Hari, Krsna, Adhoksaja and Upendra), two are pastime forms of Vasudeva. Their names are Adhoksaja and Purusottama. The two pastime forms of Sankarsana are Upendra and Acyuta
- The eight pastime expansions are Purusottama, Acyuta, Nrsimha, Janardana, Hari, Krsna, Adhoksaja and Upendra
- The first form of the Lord Sri Krsna first expands Himself as the form of Baladeva, and Baladeva expands in so many other forms, such as Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha, Vasudeva, Narayana, Purusa, Rama and Nrsimha
- The Lord's original form is that of Sri Krsna, and Sri Krsna expands Himself into an unlimited number of forms, such as Baladeva, Rama, Nrsimha and Varaha. All of these forms are one and the same Personality of Godhead
- The nine personalities mentioned are Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha, Narayana, Nrsimha, Hayagriva, Varaha and Brahma
- The Pandavas were not less fortunate; they were as good as Prahlada Maharaja because although Lord Nrsimhadeva appeared for Prahlada, the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His original form as Krsna was always living with the Pandavas
- The pastime forms of Pradyumna are Nrsimha and Janardana, and the pastime forms of Aniruddha are Hari and Krsna
- There are nine forms protecting the two Puris known as Mathura Puri and Dvaraka Puri. These nine forms are Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha, Narayana, Nrsimha, Hayagriva, Varaha and Brahma
- We have fallen into this horrible whirlpool of the tossing waves of life, & thus, my Lord, I (Prahlad) pray at Your lotus feet to call me back to Your eternal abode as one of Your servitors. This is the summit liberation of this materialistic way of life
- When the Lord Himself appears amongst us, as Rama, Nrsimha, Varaha or in His original form as Krsna, He performs many wonderful acts which are humanly impossible
- When there was stretching of the body of Narada Muni from chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, he chanted so loudly that it was apprehended that Lord Nrsimha had appeared. Thus all the demons began to flee in different directions