Category:Krsna Is Lord Jagannatha
Pages in category "Krsna Is Lord Jagannatha"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A Vaisnava knows perfectly well that for Krsna, Lord Jagannatha or Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu - unlike for ordinary human beings - there is no distinction between the body and the soul
- Absorbed in the ecstasy of the gopis, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu wished to see Lord Jagannatha in His original form as Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja, standing in Vrndavana and appearing very beautiful, His body curved in three places
- Lord Jagannatha agreed that without the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani He could not feel satisfied
- Lord Jagannatha is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He possesses all potencies. Therefore He is able to act freely and can do and undo whatever He likes
- Lord Jagannatha-deva is Krsna, and Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Srimati Radharani. Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s leading Lord Jagannatha toward the Gundica temple corresponded to Srimati Radharani’s leading Krsna toward Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu spoke thus to Lord Jagannatha, "You are the same Krsna, and I am the same Radharani. We are meeting again in the same way that We met in the beginning of Our lives"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s following at the rear of the ratha indicated that Lord Jagannatha, Krsna, was forgetting the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Subhadra, Jagannatha and Balarama combined together are present before you to reclaim you all from your miserable condition of life. That is the purport of this Ratha-yatra Festival
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu realized Lord Jagannatha to be Krsna Himself, Lord Caitanya's five senses immediately became absorbed in attraction for the five attributes of Lord Krsna
- When the arati finished, the prasadam was taken out, and the servants of Lord Jagannatha came to offer some to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- While Jagannatha was waiting, Caitanya, in His ecstasy of Radharani, immediately came forward to Krsna. At such times, Jagannatha would proceed ahead very slowly. These competitive exchanges were all part of the love affair between Krsna and Radharani