Category:Krsna Is Inconceivable
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is Inconceivable"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- After this incident ( Vidyadhara's deliverance), on a very pleasant night Krsna and His elder brother, Balarama, who are inconceivably powerful, went into the forest of Vrndavana
- All these (everything is performed by Krsna perfectly) statements prove without any question that the Lord's activities, forms & deeds are all inconceivable to our limited thinking power & because He is inconceivably powerful, everything's possible in Him
- Anyone who factually understands the transcendental appearance and disappearance of the Lord by His inconceivable energy becomes liberated from the laws of birth and death and is placed in the eternal spiritual sky where the Vaikuntha planets are
- Being all-powerful, He never comes under the control of material nature. Indeed, material nature is but one display of His inconceivable energies
- Brahma says, "Dear Krsna, the inconceivable qualities, beauties & activities which You have revealed by Your presence on this planet cannot be calculated by any material measurement. If one even tries to imagine, that is also impossible"
- By His (Krsna's) energy He is present everywhere, but as the energetic He is not present everywhere. This simultaneous presence and nonpresence is inconceivable to our present senses
- By His (Krsna's) inconceivable energy He is present in everyone's heart, as the sun is present before everyone all over the world. The Paramatma feature of the Lord is an expansion of His plenary portions
- By His (Lord Krsna) inconceivable energy, the Supreme Lord can appear and disappear like a rainbow, which appears and disappears without being affected by the roaring thunder and the cloudy sky
- Even my hair grows inconceivable, I do not know. I cut every week, and it still grows. There are so many little inconceivable power within me. I am part and parcel of God. Just imagine how much inconceivable power is there in Krsna. It is common sense
- Everything is possible by Krsna's inconceivable energy. Everything is possible. That is inconceivable
- He (Krsna) expands Himself as Paramatma in everyone's heart by His inconceivable energy, and He also expands Himself as the glowing effulgence of brahmajyoti by expansion of His personal glow
- He (Krsna) is an individual as are the other living beings. But the Supreme Lord, or the supreme living being, has the greatest intelligence, and He possesses supermost inconceivable energies of all different varieties
- He (Lord Krsna) expands Himself as Paramatma in everyone's heart by His inconceivable energy, and He also expands Himself as the glowing effulgence of brahma-jyotir by expansion of His personal glow
- He (Lord Krsna) possesses supermost inconceivable energies of all different varieties. If a man's brain can produce a space satellite, one can very easily imagine how brains higher than man can produce similarly wonderful things which are far superior
- He is Krsna, yet He has accepted the mood of the gopis. How is it so? It is the inconceivable character of the Lord, which is very difficult to understand
- Krsna also possesses five other qualities, which are manifest in the body of Narayana, and they are listed as follows: 56) He has inconceivable potency. 57) Uncountable universes generate from His body. 58) He is the original source of all incarnations
- Krsna Himself is simply sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), the eternal form of bliss and knowledge, and because of His inconceivable greatness, He is called the Supreme Brahman
- Lord Krsna, who is the possessor of inconceivable potencies & qualities of transcendental knowledge and bliss, is the basic cause of ecstatic love. Krsna also becomes the reservoir (impetus) of ecstatic love by His different incarnations and expansions
- Lord Sri Krsna is the Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead (Para-brahman). He is omnipotent by His inconceivable energies, and therefore He is the Yogesvara, or the supreme master of all mystic powers
- Lord Sri Krsna is the one Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead, but He has expanded Himself into His multiplenary portions by His inconceivable energy
- Narada saw one single Krsna living in sixteen thousand palaces by His plenary expansions. Due to His inconceivable energy, He was visible in the palace of each and every individual queen
- Narada spoke as follows: "Your (Krsna's) transcendental position is always inconceivable to everyone. As far as I am concerned, I can simply offer my respectful obeisances unto You again and again"
- O Madhava, I (Srila Rupa Gosvami) know also that I have no genuine devotion for the service of Your lotus feet, but because Your Lordship is inconceivably powerful, You can do what is impossible to be done
- One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who knows everything, as He who's the oldest, who is the controller, who is smaller than the smallest, who is the maintainer of everything, who is beyond all material conception & who is inconceivable
- One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who who is inconceivable, and who is always a person. He is luminous like the sun and, being transcendental, is beyond this material nature. BG 8.9 - 1972
- One should simply try to understand the inconceivable energy of Krsna; otherwise one cannot understand how such contradictions are possible
- Only by devotional service is the Supreme Truth, Krsna, pleased, and by His inconceivable energy He can reveal Himself to the heart of the pure devotee
- Smiling within himself, Narada addressed the Lord as follows: "My dear Lord of all mystic powers, object of the meditation of great mystics, the extent of Your mystic power is certainly inconceivable, even to mystics like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead, His different potencies and His transcendental qualities all have inconceivable prowess. It is not possible to explain them fully"
- Sri Krsna is no other than the inconceivable, original Personality of Godhead. He is the first Narayana, the supreme enjoyer. But He is moving amongst the descendants of King Vrsni just like one of us & He is bewildering us with His self-created energy
- The activities of the Lord (Krsna) are always inconceivable to the tiny brain of the living entities. Nothing is impossible for the Supreme Lord, but all His actions are wonderful for us, and thus He is always beyond the range of our conceivable limits
- The description of the house which you propose to purchase is very much attractive. And I think it is Krishna's arrangement by His inconceivable energy in exchange of your sincere service to the Lord
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "Your (Krsna's) energies are so extensive and inconceivable that even powerful personalities like Brahma, the lord of this particular universe, cannot measure Your inconceivable power"
- The inconceivable energies of the Lord are spread throughout the creation. He is all-pervading, and by His energy He sustains all planetary systems, yet through His pleasure potency He remains situated in His personal abode known as Goloka
- The Lord is all-powerful, and in His presence anything impossible can be made possible by His inconceivable energy
- The pastimes of Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu are inconceivable and wonderful. His ecstasy is wonderful, His qualities are wonderful, and His behavior is wonderful
- The Supreme Lord can produce all manifested worlds by His inconceivable energies, and yet He is full and unchanged
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna) has all these fifty transcendental qualities in fullness as deep as the ocean. In other words, the extent of His qualities is inconceivable
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is always ready to protect His unalloyed devotees, entered within the mind of Vasudeva as the Lord of the whole creation, with full inconceivable potencies
- The transcendental pastimes of the Lord (Krsna) are not only bewildering but also apparently contradictory. In other words, they are all inconceivable to the limited thinking power of the human being