Krsna Is Eternal Time
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is Eternal Time"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Mucukunda continued, "Yet in spite of our being so absorbed in material thought, inevitable time, which is only a form of Yourself (Krsna), is always careful about its duty"
- My Lord, I consider Your Lordship to be eternal time, the supreme controller, without beginning and end, the all-pervasive one. In distributing Your mercy, You are equal to everyone. The dissensions between living beings are due to social intercourse
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: You (Krsna) are the original provider of the life, body and senses of all living entities. You are the eternal God, Lord Visnu, who is all-pervading, the imperishable controller of everything, and You are eternal time
- Narada Muni said, "The invincible death incarnation, eternal time, You (Krsna) will vanquish all belligerents assembled there. A large number of military forces killed in that battlefield. Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Your lotus feet"
- The Earth personified continued, "Actually, my Lord, You (Krsna) are the material nature, You are the father of the universe, You are eternal time, which has caused the combination of the elements of nature & the manifestation of the material creation"
- The influence of time is very strong. Time is so powerful because it is a representation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead; time is therefore stronger than the strongest. The influence of time can effect changes in subtle things without difficulty
- The messenger said, "Dear Lord, who can estimate Your mercy & powerful activities? You are present always as the insurmountable force of eternal time, baffling the indefatigable desires of the materialists, who are thus repeatedly confused & frustrated"
- The Nagapatnis continued: "Although You are transcendental to the cosmic manifestation, everything is resting in You. You are the personified indefatigable eternal time"