Category:Krsna Is Auspicious
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Auspicious (1 C, 26 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is Auspicious"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- In an astronomical treatise by the name Khamanikya, the constellations at the time of the appearance of Lord Krsna are very nicely described. It is confirmed that the child born at that auspicious moment was the Supreme Brahman, or the Absolute Truth
- In order to reciprocate the kind hospitality of Krsna, the gopis began to look at Him lovingly. They were overjoyed by the auspicious touch of the hand of Krsna
- Indra said, "By Your own desire You (Krsna) appear auspiciously on the earth in Your eternal varieties of forms; You come to glorify the earthly planet and specifically to chastise persons who are falsely claiming to be God"
- It is very auspicious to hear always about Krsna. So Maharaja Pariksit requested Sukadeva Gosvami to narrate the activities of Krsna so that he could engage his mind in Krsna
- Krsna is compared to the moon, born in the ocean of the womb of Devaki. When He returns in the evening, it appears that He is fatigued, but He still tries to gladden the inhabitants of Vrndavana by His auspicious presence
- Krsna’s hand, as well as the breasts of the gopis, are eternally auspicious; therefore when they combined, both of them became spiritually enhanced
- Kunti continued, "I know certainly, my dear Krsna, that being seated in everyone's heart, You always create auspicious situations for Your unalloyed devotees"
- Kunti continued, "We are always in an auspicious position because of Your (Krsna's) grace. But although You have bestowed a special favor on us, people should not mistakenly think that You are partial to some and inattentive to others"
- Narada said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are the symbol of everything auspicious. Your transcendental name and fame have spread all over the universe, including the higher, middle and lower planetary systems"
- Now it is possible for us (Citizens of Dvaraka) to look into Your (Krsna) smiling face, which is full of affectionate glances. We can now see Your transcendental form, full of all auspiciousness
- O most auspicious one! For our benefit, You enable our worship of You by manifesting Your transcendental form, which You show to us in our meditation
- O wise Suta, please narrate to us the transcendental pastimes of the Supreme Godhead's multi-incarnations. Such auspicious adventures and pastimes of the Lord, the supreme controller, are performed by His internal powers
- On that auspicious occasion (of the birth ceremony of Krsna), there were different bands of expert musicians playing
- One friend of Nanda, speaking about Krsna's auspicious bodily symptoms, said, "My dear King of the cowherds, I can find 32 auspicious symptoms on the body of your son! I am wondering how this boy could have taken his birth in the family of cowherd men"
- One old gopi informed King Nanda, "On His (Krsna's) soles there are the signs of a flag, a thunderbolt, a fish, a rod for controlling elephants, and a lotus flower. Please observe how auspicious these signs are!"
- The gopis continued, “Dear Krsna,You are very cunning. You can imagine how much we are distressed simply by remembering Your cunning smile, Your pleasing glance, Your walking with us in the forest of Vrndavana and Your auspicious meditations"
- The land of Hastinapura was thus marked while Lord Sri Krsna was there with the Pandavas, and the kingdom of the Pandavas thus flourished by such auspicious signs
- The Nagapatnis said, "Your (Krsna's) dancing on his (Kaliya's) hoods has reduced all the sinful results of actions caused by his having this body of a serpent. It is therefore very auspicious that You have become angry and have punished him in this way"
- The topics of Lord Krsna are so auspicious that they purify the speaker, the hearer and the inquirer. They are compared to the Ganges waters, which flow from the toe of Lord Krsna
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 01) beautiful features of the entire body; 2) marked with all auspicious characteristics; 3) extremely pleasing; 4) effulgent; 5) strong; 6) ever-youthful
- They (the gopis) were overjoyed by the auspicious touch of the hand of Krsna. Their smiling cheeks shone with beauty, and they began to sing the glories of Krsna with transcendental pleasure
- This boy (Krsna) has a reddish luster in seven places - His eyes, the ends of His hands, the ends of His legs, His palate, His lips, His tongue and His nails. A reddish luster in these seven places is considered to be auspicious