Category:Krsna Is Always
"Krsna is always" | "Krishna is always" | "Krsna was always" | "Personality of Godhead is always" | "Personality of Godhead was always"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is Always"
The following 186 pages are in this category, out of 186 total.
- A chaste devotee also never asks the Lord (Krsna) for help, but the Lord, out of His own accord, is always anxious to render it
- A Krsna conscious person, devotee, he is never misled, because Krsna is always guiding him, whereas those who are not Krsna conscious, they're in charge of maya, and maya will do the needful
- Above all other living entities is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, or Purusottama, who is always liberated from all material conditions
- After this, the earth personified offered her prayers to Krsna, the Supreme Personality and master of the world, who is always worshiped by exalted demigods. She fell down in obeisances and, in great devotional ecstasy, began to speak
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, You (Krsna) are always situated in uncontaminated goodness (suddha-sattva)"
- Akrura thought, "The lotus feet of Krsna are always worshiped by great mystic yogis, so I shall also worship His lotus feet and become one of His friends in Vrndavana like the cowherd boys"
- All forms of the Lord are always decorated with garlands of lotus flowers, and there should be a soothing atmosphere in the temple of worship to attract the burning attention of the nondevotees always engaged in material wranglings
- All the 16,108 wives of Krsna were princesses, and when each saw that Krsna was always present in her respective palace and did not leave home, she considered Krsna a henpecked husband who was very much attached to her
- Although Krsna is always as soft as a lotus, within the throat of Bakasura He created a burning sensation of being hotter than fire
- Although Krsna is always very satisfied by nature, when Maharaja Yudhisthira asked this question the Lord became even more satisfied because this question and its answer would bear a great meaning for the entire Krsna conscious society
- Although Krsna is the origin of all this, He can always be seen in Vrndavana, exhibiting His inconceivable potencies. So who can adequately worship such an all-powerful Lord, possessed of such inconceivable energy?
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and thus has no desire that needs to be fulfilled (because He is always full with six opulences), He still wanted to enjoy the company of the gopis in the rasa dance
- Although the inhabitants of Vrndavana felt separation from Krsna, the resulting ecstasy (bhava) caused them to perceive that Krsna was always present with them by His lila, or pastimes
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead is able to lift a mountain with a finger of His left hand, He is always humble and meek. He is always very kind to His loving devotees
- An unalloyed devotee who has developed ecstatic love for Krsna is always engaging his words in reciting prayers to the Lord
- Ananda-cin-maya-rasa means that His (Krsna's) body is a transcendental form of eternal bliss and knowledge. Krsna is always surrounded by different potencies, and therefore He is perfect and beautiful
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, Krsna is so beautiful that the goddess of fortune always remains on His chest, and He is always adorned with a golden necklace. Beautiful Krsna plays His flute in order to enliven the hearts of many devotees"
- As a father Krishna is always sorry for the son is out of home, similarly Krishna is not very happy on account of so many bewildered fallen souls in the material world. He therefore comes personally to ask them to surrender again to Him
- As Krsna is always aloof from the cosmic manifestation although it is completely dependent on Him, so a living entity is also completely aloof from his material, conditioned life although the material body has developed on the basis of spiritual existence
- As the gopis were thinking of Krsna in separation twenty-four hours a day, so Krsna was also always thinking of the gopis, mother Yasoda, Nanda Maharaja and the other residents of Vrndavana
- At the end of Krsna's pauganda age, Krsna's hair sometimes hangs down to His hips, and sometimes it becomes scattered. In this age His two shoulders become higher and broader, and His face is always decorated with marks of tilaka
- At the Rajasuya-yajna of Yudhisthira, many thousands of brahmanas were present, yet Krsna was selected to be worshiped first. Therefore, Krsna is always the Supreme Person, but by His causeless mercy He recognizes the brahmanas as dearmost to Him
- Bali said, "Your (Krsna's) position is always transcendental. For this reason, some of us, although born of the modes of passion and ignorance, have taken shelter of Your lotus feet and have become devotees"
- Because Lord Krsna was always pleased with Maharaja Pariksit's family, at the verge of Maharaja Pariksit's death Sukadeva Gosvami was sent to help him in the process of self-realization
- Because of their poor fund of knowledge, the Mayavadi philosophers forget the fact that Krsna is always full with six opulences, eight transcendental qualities and eight kinds of perfection
- Brahma said, "Although You exhibited Yourself (Krsna) as so many cowherd boys and calves, Your transcendental potency was not reduced. You are always complete"
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are always eternal. Your appearance and disappearance are made possible by Your inconceivable energy just to give protection to the faithful devotees and to annihilate the faithless demons"
- Devaki said, "My Lord, I request You to save me from the cruel hands of Kamsa, the son of Ugrasena. I am praying to Your Lordship to please rescue me from this fearful condition because You are always ready to give protection to Your servitors"
- Devotees whose tongues are decorated always with prayers to Lord Krsna are always given respect even by the great saintly persons and sages, and such devotees are actually worshipable by the demigods
- Don't feel yourself to be alone because Krishna is always with you. Krishna is always with every living entity as Supersoul, and to His devotee especially He talks and gives instructions how to attain the perfectional stage of meeting Him
- For one who acts in Krsna consciousness, Lord Krsna becomes the most intimate friend. He always looks after His friend's comfort, and He gives Himself to His friend, who is so devotedly engaged working twenty-four hours a day to please the Lord
- For the ordinary living beings the law of nature is there for all actions and reactions, but He (Krsna) is always anxious to put His devotees on the right path
- He (a great devotee) sarcastically prayed, "I am very anxious to see Krsna, the S P of Godhead, who is many millions of times more affectionate than the pitrs (forefathers) in the Pitr-loka, and who is always worshiped by the great demigods and sages"
- He (Govinda) is always served with great reverence and affection by hundreds of thousands of Laksmis, or goddesses of fortune
- He (Krsna) always remains there. The explanation of expert devotees is that Krsna was actually not absent from Vrndavana; He came back with Nanda Maharaja as promised
- He (Krsna) creates, maintains and annihilates by His unlimited energies, and still He is always full with prowess and does not deteriorate in potency
- He (Krsna) had also glorified King Yadu, having taken His birth in the family. He is known as Yadava, Yaduvira, Yadunandana, etc., although the Lord is always independent of such obligation
- He (Krsna) is always conversant with scriptural injunctions
- He (Krsna) is always intermingled with everything as cause and effect. Not only the gopis but all living entities are always inseparably connected with Krsna in all circumstances
- He (Krsna) is always self-satisfied, but sometimes, being the leader of the devotees, He enjoys transcendental pleasure by descending on the material world, although from Him only the material world is created
- He (Krsna) is always with His associates and paraphernalia. For instance, if someone says, "Give something to eat to the man with the weapons," the eating process is done by the man and not by the weapons
- He (Krsna) therefore told Narada, "My dear sage, when Your Holiness comes here, you are full in yourself. Although We are householders and are always in need, you don't require anyone's help, for you are self-satisfied"
- He is completely free to do anything and everything, for He is always my worshipful Lord unconditionally
- Here in the arena of the rasa dance, I remember Krsna, who is always fond of joking and performing pastimes
- Here the words suhrt satam are very significant. The Supreme Personality of Godhead is always very inclined toward His devotee and is always thinking of the devotee's well-being
- I worship the primeval Lord, Govinda, who is always seen by the devotee whose eyes are anointed with the pulp of love. He is seen in His eternal form of Syamasundara, situated within the heart of the devotee
- If we are sincerely in Krsna consciousness, that Krsna is always with us, He gives us protection, His mercy is there. Everything is there. With this conviction, we should continue Krsna consciousness
- If you publish some book in Oriyan language, that book will give you good support. So now you have an opportunity, you are there and Krishna will help. Gradually we will help. Krishna is so kind, He is always ready to help
- In ecstatic loving service to Krsna in anger, Krsna is always the object. In Vidagdha-madhava, Second Canto, 53rd verse, Lalitagopi expressed her anger, which was caused by Krsna, when she addressed Srimati Radharani thus
- In His svayam-rupa, in His personal feature, He always remains at Vrndavana, and He is just like a cowherd boy. That is His real feature, Krsna. The Krsna in the battlefield of Kuruksetra, that is not the real feature of Krsna
- In the Padma Purana it is said, "Krsna, or Hari, is the master of all demigods, and therefore He is always worshipable. But this does not mean that one should not offer respect to the demigods"
- It is a misconception that the Lord acts with someone in relationship of friend and with someone else in the relationship of enemy. His being an enemy or friend is always on the absolute platform. There is no material distinction
- It is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita in many places that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, takes a special interest in His devotees and declares emphatically that nothing can cause His devotees to fall down. He is always protecting them
- It is said the Lord is situated in everyone's heart, so that means Krishna is also in the heart of a hog, and he is also in the heart of a demigod, but that does not mean that God has become a hog, or a demigod, God is always in Vaikuntha
- Just like a father is always anxious to see his children are well protected, similarly, Krsna is also always anxious to give protection to His subordinates
- Just like we have got some hobbies, we keep some cats and dogs, Krsna has got also hobby. What is that? Surabhir abhipalayantam. He's always engaged in taking care of the surabhi cows. Gopala. That is His business. So He's so simple, life
- King is never alone. There must be queen also, and queen's associates. Similarly, Krsna, the supreme king, how He can be alone? He's not alone. He's always with His associates
- King Prthu said, "You(Krsna) are always causelessly merciful to Your servants, and You consider even their menial service to be very much advanced"
- Krishna always appreciates when his devotee makes some sacrifice on His behalf, so there is no real difficulty under any conditions so long as we remember the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krishna is always willing to shower His mercy upon His devotees, so we have simply to become receptive to this mercy by devotional service, and then the path is very easy
- Krishna is so kind that He is always with us as Friend; if we can learn to treat Him with our friendly love and affection the reciprocation is permanent, and that is the highest success of our human form of life
- Krsna consciousness does not mean sitting idly. The whole pastimes of Krsna is full of activities. When you go to spiritual world Krsna is always dancing. You have to 24 hours dance there and eat there.There is no question of sit down
- Krsna continued, "Please take it for granted that no matter what ambition and desire you might have and no matter what you might expect from Me, I am always at your service"
- Krsna does not increase His age beyond this form of kaisora, and it is confirmed in the Brahma-samhita that although He is the oldest personality and has innumerable different forms, His original form is always youthful
- Krsna Himself is the SPG, Bhagavan; the localized Paramatma is His plenary partial expansion; and the all-pervading Brahman effulgence is the personal rays of His transcendental body. Therefore Krsna is always one, & for Him there is no differentiation
- Krsna is always complete, and although He can create millions of universes, all of them full in all opulences, He remains as opulent as ever, without any change (advaitam)
- Krsna is always engaged in loving affairs with Radharani, and He takes to the bushes of Vrndavana to enjoy His lusty activities with Her. Thus He successfully carries out His lusty instincts
- Krsna is always enjoying, either in the material world or in the spiritual world; because He is the supreme enjoyer, for Him there is no distinction between the material and spiritual worlds
- Krsna is always famous for relieving His devotee from danger. A devotee who has sacrificed everything for the service of Krsna and whose only source of relief is the Lord is known as akincana
- Krsna is always fully independent; when He becomes subordinate to His devotees, this is a display of ananda-cinmaya-rasa, the humor of transcendental qualities that increases His transcendental pleasure
- Krsna is always in Vrndavana
- Krsna is always isvara. We are isvara in the family or in the office or in my society. But we are not that type of isvara, that I can live within the heart of everyone. Therefore there is distinction between this isvara and we isvara
- Krsna is always neat, clean and opulent and does not need to be washed, bathed or dressed, yet mother Yasoda, because of affection, considered Him her ordinary child and did her duties to keep her son brilliant
- Krsna is always present either in the Vaikuntha planets or in the Goloka Vrndavana planet. The technical term of His presence in the spiritual world is aprakata-lila
- Krsna is always ready to help us, provided we are also ready to cooperate with Him. If we cooperate with Him, what Krsna desires, if we want to do little, immediately Krsna will help you. If you work one percent, Krsna will help you ten percent
- Krsna is always remembered, and His name is always chanted by millions of devotees, but the devotees never become saturated
- Krsna is always served by many thousands of goddesses of fortune; therefore He has no need to satisfy His senses by going to a society girl. But because He is kind to everyone, He decided to go there (Kubja's house)
- Krsna is always situated in His original position as sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, and anyone who renders service to Him is also situated in his original, spiritual identity
- Krsna is always very simple and by nature merciful
- Krsna is always yasoda-nandana. He is always ready to be chastised by Mother Yasoda, by the gopis, and sometimes by His friends. That is Vrndavana Krsna. That is real Krsna; that is real God
- Krsna is ever youthful, unaffected by old age
- Krsna is the supreme bliss. We therefore see Krsna always enjoying, jaya radha-madhava kunja-bihari. That is Krsna. He is always in company with Radharani, and kunja-bihari, and enjoying Her company in different kunjas
- Krsna is the Supreme, and He is always glorified as the Supreme Lord and controller. Thus all the previously mentioned transcendental qualities are in Him
- Krsna is very kind to His devotees. He is always grateful, and He never forgets the service of a devotee
- Krsna is very much anxious to take you back home, back to Godhead. But we are stubborn. We do not wish. So He's always finding out the opportunity how you can be taken back home, back to Godhead
- Krsna is, of course, always very kind to every conditioned soul, but, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita, He is especially inclined to the pure devotees
- Krsna said, "My dear Akrura, in spite of your submissiveness, I consider you My superior, on the level with My father & teacher & most well-wishing friend. You are to be worshiped by Me, & since you are My uncle I am always to be protected by you"
- Krsna was always amazed by Radharani's love. "How does Radharani give Me such pleasure?" He would ask. In order to study Radharani, Krsna lived in Her role and tried to understand Himself. This is the secret of Lord Caitanya's incarnation
- Krsna's showing the universal form of the S. P. of God, even when lying down on the lap of His mother, proves that God is always God, whether He is manifested as a child on the lap of His mother or as a charioteer on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
- Krsna's youth is described as follows: "He was always nicely dressed, in beauty surpassing even Cupid, and He was always attracting the minds of the gopis, who were thereby always feeling pleasure"
- Krsna, although He is always in Goloka Vrndavana, He has nothing to do. He is simply enjoying in the company of His associates, the gopis and the cowherds boy, His mother, His father. Free, completely free
- Krsna, being very kind to His devotees, fulfills their desire; because they always want Krsna's association, the Lord is always prepared to give it to them
- Krsna, the enemy of Agha, always looked beautiful with His incomparable helmet, His earrings made of diamonds, His necklace of pearls, His bangles, embroidered garments and the beautiful rings on His fingers
- Krsna, the Parabrahman, or the Supreme Brahman, being always situated in full knowledge, is never overcome by such activities. Therefore Krsna is called Acyuta, meaning "He who never falls down"
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Him who is the associate of the members of the Yadu dynasty and who is always a problem for the nondevotees
- Lord Krishna is always pastimeous in the three compartments of the Abode of Krishna namely Gokula, Mathura and Dwarka. And the Vaikuntha planets of the spiritual sky the Lord expands Himself as Narayana with four hands as the residents are there
- Lord Krsna is always present everywhere, but when He is not present before our eyes, He is said to be aprakata, or unmanifested
- Lord Siva lives as a poor man although his devotees appear very opulent, whereas Lord Krsna, or Lord Visnu, is always opulent and yet His devotees appear poverty-stricken, is a situation which appears contradictory and puzzling to a discriminating person
- Lord Siva said, "In the Brahma-samhita we also find it stated that although You (Krsna) always remain in Your abode, Goloka Vrndavana, You are present everywhere"
- Lord Sri Krsna is always engaged in His transcendental pastimes; therefore the devotees, following in the footsteps of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, can always eat those lotus buds, for they are the pastimes of the Lord
- Lord Sri Krsna, who is always very affectionate to His devotees, could at once understand that Asvatthama, the son of Dronacarya, had thrown the brahmastra to finish the last life in the Pandava family
- Lord Visnu, or Vasudeva, is always transcendentally situated. Even though He accepts the quality of goodness of the material world, He is still transcendental to all the material modes
- My dear Srimati Radharani, I (Krsna) am always subservient to the loving affairs of all of you. I am under your control only. My separation from you and residence in distant places have occurred due to My strong misfortune
- My respectful obeisances are unto You (Krsna), O Lord, whose abdomen is marked with a depression like a lotus flower, who are always decorated with garlands of lotus flowers, whose glance is as cool as the lotus and whose feet are engraved with lotuses
- O dear doe, Sri Krsna is always very pleased to give you pleasure. Kindly inform us whether He passed this way in the company of Srimati Radharani. We think They must certainly have come this way
- O my Lord, You always dwell in the vision and hearing of Your pure devotees. You also live in their lotuslike hearts, which are purified by devotional service
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "I am always eager to taste the joy that Radharani derives from Me"
- One has to spiritualize the senses before one can expect to see or perceive the Supreme Lord. But He is always engaged in His personal capacity, and He is eternally visible to the inhabitants of Vaikunthaloka, eye to eye
- One may ask how the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is always situated transcendentally, could enter the womb of Devaki, which had previously been entered by the six asuras, the sad-garbhas?
- One of the friends of Mother Yasoda continues, "On the one hand, there is your child who is always captivated by sucking the milk from your breast, and on the other hand there is the great Govardhan Hill which can obstruct the passing of the clouds"
- One of the mystics approached Krsna and said, "My dear Lord, You are always full with transcendental bliss, excelling all other spiritual positions"
- One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who who is inconceivable, and who is always a person. He is luminous like the sun and, being transcendental, is beyond this material nature. BG 8.9 - 1972
- One should not consider that His (Krsna) dealings with the Pandavas are less important than His dealings with the gopis. We must always remember that the Lord is always transcendental to all mundane attachment
- One who considers the Lord on the level of one's limited potency is only a common man. Such a man cannot be convinced that the Personality of Godhead is always unaffected by the modes of material nature
- One who has taken complete shelter under the lotus feet of the Lord is always proud of being able to conquer all enemies
- Our relationship with God or Krsna is always existing, but when there is some intervention, maya, then we think, "There is no God" or "I am God," like that
- Persons who can give themselves to anyone are called magnanimous. No one could be more magnanimous than Krsna because He is always prepared to give Himself completely to His devotee
- Please don't feel lonely. Krishna is always with you and I shall pray for you and to Krishna also that you may make progress more and more in this faithful discharge of duties in Krishna Consciousness
- Pleasure is the ultimate goal. But you do not know where is the pleasure, that is illusion. Real pleasure is in the transcendental form of Krsna. You'll find Krsna always jolly
- Pradyumna's attachment for Krsna was always exhibited by his action. Whenever he was ordered by his father to execute something, he would immediately execute the order, taking the task as nectarean even though it may have been poison
- Presence of Krishna is always everywhere, but it is simply manifested by your service
- Radharani said to the bumblebee: "Krsna is always served very faithfully by the goddess of fortune. In comparison with her, we are most insignificant. Indeed, we are nothing. Yet although He is very cunning, Krsna is also very charitable"
- Radharani trembled as She told one of the gopis, "Don't joke with this disappointing boy! Please ask Him not to approach Me, because He is always the cause of all grief for us"
- Relative truth is not truth in all the three phases of eternal time. Time is divided into past, present and future. Krsna is Truth always, past, present and future
- Rukmini continued, "My only ambition is that I may always remain fast to Your lotus feet, for You can deliver Your devotees from illusory material existence and are always prepared to distribute Yourself to Your devotees"
- Rukmini continued, "You say You always maintain enmity with the worldly kings. But who are the worldly kings? I think the they are the senses. They are most formidable, they control everyone. Certainly You maintain enmity with these material senses"
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "I know that Lord Krsna is the ideal personality of Vedic culture. He is always in favor of brahminical culture and is very kind to the qualified brahmanas"
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "My dear lord, I know that Lord Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, is your personal friend. You are also a devotee of Lord Krsna, and He is always ready to help His devotee"
- So Krsna is always within you. God is always within you as the Supersoul. So this transcendental sound immediately reminds you, so you become immediately connected
- So Krsna is so friendly that He always lives with us just to turn our face towards Krsna. Isvarah sarva-bhutanam hrd-dese arjuna tisthati. What is His business? He is simply waiting for the time when we shall turn our face to Krsna. That is His business
- Sri Krsna is always meditated upon by the paramahamsas, those who are most perfect in the renounced order of life
- Sri Krsna is always meditated upon by the paramahamsas, who are the perfected ones among those in the renounced order of life
- Sri Krsna, is always filled with transcendental bliss (ananda-mayo 'bhyasat). When He was present at Vrndavana in India five thousand years ago, He always remained in transcendental bliss, even from the beginning of His childhood pastimes
- Srila Rupa Goswami offers his respectful prayers to the eternal Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is always so beautiful and for whom the pure devotees are always engaged in loving transcendental service
- Srimati Radharani is the most beautiful, and She always enchants Krishna, but at the same time, Krishna is always the Enchanter of Radharani. This reciprocal attraction of Radharani and Krishna is the basic principal of Lord Caitanya's philosophy
- Srutadeva said, "Only a devotee can immediately appreciate Your (Krsna) existence within his heart, whereas for a person who has only a bodily concept of life and is engaged in sense gratification, You always remain covered by the curtain of yogamaya"
- Sudama thought, "Certainly these are gifts of Lord Krsna's causeless mercy. The Lord is self-sufficient, the husband of the goddess of fortune, and thus He is always full with six opulences"
- Sun at twelve o'clock, midday, is not older than it was in the morning, but it is our calculation that "Sun is now, say, six hours older from His appearance." That is our calculation. So Krsna is always sixteen, but we calculate like that
- Taking the part of Srimati Radharani, Caitanya Mahaprabhu tried to love Krsna as Radharani loved Him. Krsna was always amazed by Radharani's love. "How does Radharani give Me such pleasure?" He would ask
- The activities of the Lord (Krsna) are always inconceivable to the tiny brain of the living entities. Nothing is impossible for the Supreme Lord, but all His actions are wonderful for us, and thus He is always beyond the range of our conceivable limits
- The boy (Abhimanyu) left his wife, Uttara, mother of Maharaja Pariksit. The Lord is always pleased to satisfy His devotees in any capacity. Only His devotees can play the parts of His relatives. The Lord is absolute
- The conjugal love of the gopis is the most exalted devotional service, surpassing all other methods of bhakti. Therefore Lord Krsna is obliged to say, 'My dear gopis, I cannot repay you. Indeed, I am always indebted to you'
- The cowherd friends of Krsna were so happy in His company that they expressed their transcendental feelings within themselves thus, "My dear Krsna, You are always busy tending the cows which are scattered all over beautiful Vrndavana"
- The earth personified continued, "My dear Lord, the lotus flower grows out of Your navel, and You are always decorated with a garland of lotus flowers"
- The Earth personified continued, "Your (Krsna's) eyes are always spread like the petals of the lotus flower, and therefore they are all-pleasing to the eyes of others"
- The Earth personified continued, 'You Krsna) are always transcendental to all these material activities. My dear Lord, I know that earth, water, fire, air, sky, the five sense objects, mind, the senses, their deities, egotism & the total material energy"
- The Earth personified said, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the Lord, who is always present with four symbols, namely His conchshell, disc, lotus and club, and who is the Lord of all demigods. Please accept my respectful obeisances unto You"
- The effulgence pervading the universe is considered to be the rays of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The supreme abode of Krsna is always throwing off the effulgence known as brahma-jyotir, and that effulgence is emanating from His body
- The gopis said, "Krsna who is always smiling to minimize all grief in this material world, and then arrange to separate Him from us. O Providence, you are so cruel! But most astonishingly you appear now as Akrura, which means ‘not cruel"
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana used to say, "Krsna is always manifest before us with a complexion like a blackish cloud"
- The living entities, according to different results of fruitive activities, may become rich or poor, but the Supreme Personality of Godhead is unchangeable; He is always full in six opulences
- The Lord is always engaged in transcendental loving activities with His spiritual associates in the various relationships of santa (neutrality), dasya (servitorship), sakhya (friendship), vatsalya (parental affection) and madhurya (conjugal love)
- The Lord is always kind to all living entities, irrespective of form and situation, yet He took the side of Indra just like an ordinary friend
- The Lord's body is blackish, but is eternal, full of bliss and knowledge, and very, very beautiful. His eyes are always peaceful, and they are reddish like the rising morning sun
- The Lord, being omnipresent, can be present with us if we want Him at all. By His omnipresence, He can always be with us if we are attached to His devotional service by hearing, chanting, remembering, etc
- The modern fashion is that they want to become God by meditation, by advancement of mystic power. But that kind of God is not Krsna. Krsna does not become God; He's God always. Others, they try to become God by mystic power
- The original person is one without a second, yet He never appears old; He always appears as ever fresh as a blooming youth
- The pure devotees are of one type only because they have no other object for service but the Lord, and therefore the Lord also reciprocates with such pure devotees just as it behooves, namely, He is always attentive to all the matters of His pure devotees
- The relationship between the Lord and His servitor is very sweet and transcendental. The servitor is always ready to render a service to the Lord, and, similarly, the Lord is always seeking an opportunity to render some service to the devotee
- The same queen said, "I take you to be a messenger from Him. If you have any such news, please tell me. Our Syamasundara is always very independent. He never comes under the control of anyone"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead in His form of Visnu maintains the entire material world. Since He is always beyond the material qualities, the material nature cannot touch Him
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is always mindful of the devotees who fully engage in cultivating knowledge of Him, having taken shelter at His lotus feet
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is go-brahmana-hitaya ca: He is always very kind to cows and brahmanas. Therefore one who worships Govinda must satisfy Him by worshiping the brahmanas and cows
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is always ready to protect His unalloyed devotees, entered within the mind of Vasudeva as the Lord of the whole creation, with full inconceivable potencies
- There is a verse that: "Sadhu is My heart, and I am also the sadhu's heart." The sadhu is always thinking of Krsna and Krsna is always thinking of His devotee, sadhu
- There shall be combined mercy of Krsna and guru. Then our mission of Krsna consciousness will be successful. This is the secret. Krsna is always within you
- They (symbolical marks) are all special features of the body of the Lord (Krsna). The Lord may appear as one of us, but He is always distinct by His specific bodily features
- They are humble by nature, and the Lord is always leaning towards such humble devotees
- This renunciation confirms Krsna's total nonattachment. He is always self-sufficient and is not dependent on anything. This is the platform on which His transcendental pastimes are enacted
- We have to keep Krsna always in the center, and then although there are disturbances and sometimes fall downs we will be able to work together and keep our society intact
- We should always remember that Krishna is always grateful to His devotees
- We should always remember, Krishna is always full in Himself; He does not want a pinch of our help for his satisfaction, but if we try to satisfy Him in so many ways as directed by acaryas and scriptures, indirectly we become benefited by such activities
- We should learn to depend on Krishna more and more. Actually, Krishna is always guiding us as Supersoul, but due to our forgetfulness, we do not understand that Krishna is friend everlasting
- We should not entertain the nonsensical idea that Krsna, who is always spiritual, also tries to seek pleasure on this material plane. In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna describes the material universe as a nonpermanent place full of miseries
- We understand from the Brahma-samhita and Skanda Purana that Krsna is always surrounded by many thousands of goddesses of fortune. The gopis are all goddesses of fortune, and Krsna took them hand in hand on the bank of the Yamuna
- Yes, God is always there in His Arca Vigraha form, either as Krishna or Rama or Caitanya, whatever. So He must be offered all respects as if He is there personally present
- You (Krsna) are always situated in eternal bliss and transcendental knowledge
- Yudhisthira said, "You (Krsna) are always transcendentally equipoised, neither pleased nor disturbed by any condition of material affairs. You are the Supreme Brahman, the Personality of Godhead, and for You there are no relativities"