Krsna Is All-powerful
Pages in category "Krsna Is All-powerful"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Although all the events were prearranged by Krsna, a devotee must try his best to serve the purpose of Krsna. Krsna Himself is all-powerful, but it is not that a devotee should therefore sit idly and leave everything to Him
- Although Krsna is the origin of all this, He can always be seen in Vrndavana, exhibiting His inconceivable potencies. So who can adequately worship such an all-powerful Lord, possessed of such inconceivable energy?
- At that time all the inhabitants of Vrndavana began to pray to Lord Krsna. "Dear Krsna," they prayed, "You are all-powerful, and You are very affectionate to Your devotees. Now please protect us, who have been much harassed by angry Indra"
- He (God) is the all-powerful, omnipresent Personality of Godhead, and by His supreme will He can not only create, maintain and annihilate the whole cosmic manifestation but also descend as an ordinary human being to execute the highest mission
- He (Krsna) can become bigger than what we can think of, and He can become smaller than what we can conceive. But in all circumstances He is the same all-powerful Lord
- He (Krsna) is known as Yogesvara, or the master of mystic power, or in other words the all-powerful
- How is it that educated philosophers, scientists, businessmen, administrators and all the leaders of ordinary men do not surrender to the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, the all-powerful Personality of Godhead?
- How Krsna is almighty, all-powerful? He can change matter into spirit, spirit into matter. That is Krsna
- Impossible thing can be made possible by the grace of Krsna. That is possible - Krsna is all powerful - provided we are serious and sincere. That is the main business. We must be very serious and sincere. Then Krsna will give you intelligence
- It is sometimes experienced that the Lord, out of His special affinity towards a weak devotee, breaks the family affection by force of circumstances arranged by His all-powerful energy
- Krsna desired that the weapons released by both Drauni and Arjuna be withdrawn, and it was carried out by Arjuna at once. Similarly, there are many agents of the all-powerful Lord, and by His will only can one execute what He desires
- Krsna, although He's all-powerful, He lives at Vrndavana in the gardenlike city. Not city; a tract of land
- Let me now invest my thinking, feeling and willing, which were so long engaged in different subjects and occupational duties, in the all-powerful Lord Sri Krsna
- Lord Krsna, the all-powerful Personality of Godhead, could have brought the child back without effort, but we should always remember that He was playing the part of a human being
- Siva-jvara said, "Generally people consider Lord Siva the most powerful personality in the material world, but Lord Siva is not all-powerful; You (Krsna) are all-powerful. This is factual"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu purified me by taking away my deerskin. This is proof that He is all-pervasive and all-powerful and that I am subordinate to Him
- The all-powerful Lord (Krsna), who is present everywhere, within and without, could counteract it (brahmastra) by His all-powerful potency just to save a bona fide servant of the Lord and descendant of another devotee, Maharaja Yudhisthira
- The all-powerful Lord Krsna accepted the humble prayers of these girls and married them with the adoration of queens
- The child Pariksit was saved by the all-powerful and all-pervasive Visnu (Lord Krsna) for two reasons
- The civilized form of human life is meant for man's reviving the lost consciousness of his eternal relation with the Supreme Truth, the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, who is all-powerful
- The cowherd men and women could not understand that the all-powerful Personality of Godhead was lying there as a baby and that He could do anything. Both the possible and impossible were in His power
- The Lord (Krsna) is addressed as the Lord of the universe, or the Lord of the universal mind, indicating His all-powerful ability to cut the hard knot of family affection
- The Lord (Krsna) is the all-powerful, all-perfect Personality of Godhead
- The Lord at once appeared Himself within the womb by His all-powerful energy because he (Maharaja Pariksit) was a devotee of the Lord, and the child could see that someone else had come to save him
- The Lord is all-pervading, all-powerful, omniscient and omnipresent. He is the ultimate sanctioning agent of all good or bad effects
- The Lord is all-powerful, and if He is satisfied by our obedience unto His lotus feet, He is competent to bestow upon us all kinds of blessings for the successful execution of both our material and spiritual lives
- The Lord is all-powerful, and in His presence anything impossible can be made possible by His inconceivable energy
- The Lord is all-powerful, and therefore He can both save and kill as He likes
- The pastimes of Sri Radha and Krsna are self-effulgent. They are happiness personified, unlimited and all-powerful
- The Supreme Truth, the all-spiritual and all-powerful person, is one without a second and has fully transcendental senses. He is the fountainhead of all emanations
- There are sufficient scriptural proofs to substantiate that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth. Even scriptures like the Bible or the Koran, declare that the Absolute Truth is the all-powerful, all knowing Supreme Person
- There is nothing impossible for Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead; He is all-powerful, omnipresent and imperishable
- Thus regaining your natural position & rendering service unto the Supreme Lord, who is the all-powerful reservoir of all pleasure and who lives in all living entities as the Supersoul, you will very soon forget the illusory understanding of "I" and "my."
- To have faith, this is called surrender. Not that, "Oh, Krsna says, but may not be able to protect me." No. Krsna is able. He is all-powerful, omnipotent. He can give you protection