Category:Krsna Is All-perfect
Pages in category "Krsna Is All-perfect"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Since the Lord is all-perfect in Himself, there could not be any question of His welfare, and Maharaja Yudhisthira refrained from asking this question. He simply inquired about His residential place, Dvaraka Puri, where pious men assemble
- Since the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna is all-perfect, His transcendental pastimes with His pure devotees never lack anything in any respect, either as a friend, son or lover
- The Brahman effulgence is the personal bodily rays of Krsna. As such, impersonal Brahman cannot be the original cause of the cosmic manifestation. The original cause is the all-perfect, sentient Personality of Godhead, Govinda
- The Lord (Krsna) is the all-powerful, all-perfect Personality of Godhead
- They (beauty and attraction of the queens of Lord Krsna) could not disturb the transcendental senses of the Lord (Krsna). This is because the Lord is all-perfect atmarama, or self-sufficient