Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna Is All-auspicious
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is All-auspicious (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is All-auspicious"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- King Nanda said, "Gargacarya assured me that this boy would be all-auspicious for my family and that He (Krsna) would be able to give transcendental blissful pleasure to all the cowherd men and cows in Vrndavana"
- Krsna is very simple and liberal, He is humble and bashful, and He is the protector of the surrendered souls. He is very happy, and He is always the well-wisher of His devotees. He is all-auspicious, and He is submissive to love
- Krsna satisfied all great sages by His wonderful pastimes. He demolished all of the demoniac activities of the cruel royal order, protected all pious men, and killed all cruel fighters on the battlefield. Therefore He is all-auspicious for all men
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances again and again unto the all-auspicious Lord Sri Krsna
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the all-auspicious Krsna again and again because the great learned sages, the great performers of charity cannot achieve any fruitful result without dedication of such great qualities to the service of the Lord
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the all-auspicious Lord Sri Krsna, about whom glorification, remembrances, audience, prayers, hearing and worship can at once cleanse the effects of all sins of the performer
- Nakula began lamenting: "O, all auspiciousness to Krsna! I am so surprised to see that the condemned descendants of the Kurus, who so unlawfully occupied the throne of the Kuru kingdom, are at the same time criticizing Krsna with diplomatic devices"
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: O Lord! O source of all auspiciousness and goodness, we offer our respectful obeisances unto You. You are the all-pervading S. P. of Godhead, the supreme source of peace & the supreme personality in the dynasty of King Yadu
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 33) respectful; 34) gentle; 35) liberal; 36) shy; 37) the protector of surrendered souls; 38) happy; 39) the well-wisher of devotees; 40) controlled by love; 41) all-auspicious
- There may be many all-auspicious incarnations of the Personality of Godhead, but who other than Lord Sri Krsna can bestow love of God upon the surrendered souls?