Category:Krsna Gives Freedom
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Gives Freedom (1 C, 20 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Gives Freedom"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- After thinking of Radha & Krsna and Their pastimes for a long time & after getting completely free from material contamination, one is transferred to the spiritual world. There the devotee attains an opportunity to serve Radha & Krsna as one of the gopis
- Arjuna said, My dear Krsna, O infallible one, my illusion is now gone. I have regained my memory by Your mercy, and I am now firm and free from doubt and am prepared to act according to Your instructions. BG 18.73 - 1972
- Arrangement is especially made by Krsna for His devotee just to make him completely dependent upon Him and to free him from all material obligations
- At that time (of Krsna's birth) Vasudeva was in the transcendental position, and he became completely free from all fear of Kamsa. The newborn baby was also flashing His effulgence within the room in which He appeared
- Bali said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are the supreme master and director of the whole world. Please, therefore, engage me in Your service and let me thus become free from all material contaminations"
- Because of Krsna's having sucked the breast of the Raksasi Putana, when Krsna killed her she was immediately freed of all material contamination
- By pure meditation, looking at Lord Sri Krsna, he(Bhismadeva) at once was freed from all material inauspiciousness and was relieved of all bodily pains caused by the arrow wounds
- By understanding the conjugal love of Radha and Krsna one is freed from the grip of attraction to material so-called love between man and woman
- Formerly, when Lord Krsna descended in Vrndavana, He freed all living entities in the universe from material existence in the same way
- Freedom is achieved when we are in constantly touch with the supreme spirit, Krsna. That supreme spirit is Krsna. So this assembly which we are trying to conduct is just to keep in touch constantly with Krsna
- If Krsna's enemies could get freed from material contamination and become one with the Supreme, then certainly His dear friends like the gopis can achieve such freedom and much more
- If one abides by the orders of the spiritual master, by the grace of Krsna he is freed from service to the mind
- In the conditioned state of life, one is closely related with maya as a friend, but when one comes in contact with Krsna one is freed from that relationship
- In this way you will be freed from all reactions to good and evil deeds, and by this principle of renunciation you will be liberated and come to Me. BG 9.28 - 1972
- It is understood that one can be freed from all sinful reaction simply by chanting the holy name of God, but if one thinks that he is therefore at liberty to commit all kinds of sinful acts, that is a symptom of offense
- King Yudhisthira attentively heard the narration of the killing of Jarasandha and the setting free of the kings. He also heard of the tactics adopted by Krsna to kill Jarasandha
- Krsna is called Mukunda because as soon as one comes in constant touch with Krsna or sees Him in full Krsna consciousness, one immediately becomes freed from all material anxieties. Not only that, but one is immediately blessed with all spiritual bliss
- Krsna says that as soon as one can understand the transcendental nature of Krsna's activities, he becomes free from the reaction of activities
- Krsna showed how He fulfills His promise by delivering the parijata flower to Satyabhama, by saving Draupadi from being insulted and by freeing Arjuna from the attacks of all enemies
- Living beings who are entangled in the complicated meshes of birth and death can be freed immediately by even unconsciously chanting the holy name of Krsna, which is feared by fear personified
- Lord Krsna embraced every one of them, and by the touch of the Supreme Personality of Godhead the Pandavas immediately became freed from all reactions of material contamination and were therefore smiling in spiritual bliss
- Simply by knowing the transcendental nature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, one becomes free from the chains of the repetition of birth and death, and after quitting his present body he goes back home, back to Godhead
- Suta Gosvami said: Thus being deeply absorbed in thinking of the instructions of the Lord, which were imparted in the great intimacy of friendship, and in thinking of His lotus feet, Arjuna's mind became pacified and free from all material contamination
- The demigod Vidyadhara continued to speak to Krsna, "It was a great benediction for me. Had he not cursed me, I would not have assumed the body of a serpent, would not have been kicked by Your lotus feet, thus freed from all material contamination”
- The soul is originally pure and so also the senses. By material contamination the senses assume the role of imperfection and impurity. By revival of contact with the Supreme Pure, Lord Krsna, the senses again become freed from material contaminations
- The transcendental name of Krsna, even though uttered unconsciously or by force of circumstances, can help one obtain freedom from the hurdle of birth and death
- They (the cowherd boys) were astonished to see that they were completely free from the attack of the blazing fire and that the cows were saved. They secretly thought that Krsna must be not an ordinary boy but some demigod
- Those persons who execute their duties according to My injunctions and who follow this teaching faithfully, without envy, become free from the bondage of fruitive actions