Category:Krsna Gives Benefits
Pages in category "Krsna Gives Benefits"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- All His (Lord Krsna) appearances are meaningful because they show His real characteristics to the conditioned souls, who have forgotten their relationship with the Supreme Lord. He does everything for their benefit
- Arjuna agrees to what Krsna has several times said: Krsna is speaking to him just for his benefit. So Arjuna acknowledges that all this is happening to him by Krsna's grace
- Atma-vidya, or transcendental knowledge of Himself, was primarily spoken by the Lord for the benefit of all concerned in all parts of the universe
- Devotees pray that if simply by offering something as an enemy Putana got so much benefit, then who can measure the benefit of worshiping Krsna in love and affection? Therefore only Krsna should be worshiped, for so much benefit awaits the worshiper
- Devotional service in Krsna consciousness is so sublime that even a little service rendered to Krsna, knowingly or unknowingly, gives one the greatest transcendental benefit
- For less intelligent persons, bowing down before the authority of the Lord (Krsna), as generally done in the temples, mosques or churches, is as beneficial as it is for the advanced devotees to meditate upon Him by active service
- For persons who are not very advanced in absolute knowledge of the Supreme, Lord Krsna exhibits His transcendental pastimes. Such persons can simply think of the pastimes of the Lord and get full benefit
- Krsna has no enemy. Krsna has no friend. He is completely independent. He does not depend on enemy. But He plays like that for the benefit of the so-called friend and so-called enemy
- Krsna immediately ordered Yamaraja, "Be benefitted by My order and return those souls unto Me!"
- Krsna instructed Bhagavad-gita to Arjuna for the benefit of the entire human society. Intelligent men should therefore seriously consider this Krsna consciousness movement and fully utilize the instructions of Bhagavad-gita
- Krsna is so kind, He leaves book, He leaves representative, and He comes Himself. In so many ways He is trying to give us the benefit. Asura: we do not take the advantage, and continually suffer, birth after birth we suffer
- Krsna said: "Since I disappeared for your (the gopis') benefit, you should not be displeased with Me"
- Less intelligent persons do not agree to this great instruction of the Lord, as ill luck would have it, but one who is actually intelligent catches up this sublime instruction and is immensely benefited
- Lord Krsna left His instructions for the benefit of all human society, but fools and rascals unfortunately think of Him as an ordinary human being and twist the instructions of Bhagavad-gita for the satisfaction of their senses
- Lord Krsna tells Uddhava, "My dear friend, if someone offers Me the best thing in his possession, or anything which is very pleasing to him, he will be eternally benefitted"
- Marshal Arjuna is the eternal, confidential servant of the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, and thus the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita was taught to him directly for the benefit of the people in general
- Mucukunda prays, "Being engaged in illusory activities, they are reluctant to worship Your lotus feet, because they are unaware of the benefits of surrendering unto You, they are subjected to various miserable conditions of material existence"
- Siva-jvara said, "To benefit Your devotees and vanquish the nondevotees, You appear in multi-incarnations"
- Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, who is the Paramatma (Supersoul) in everyone's heart and the benefactor of the truthful devotee, cleanses desire for material enjoyment from the heart of the devotee who has developed the urge to hear His messages
- Srimati Kuntidevi wished Sri Krsna to remain with her sons the Pandavas, but by His doing so her paternal house would be bereft of the benefit. All these partialities troubled the mind of Kunti, and therefore she desired to cut off the affectionate tie
- The goddess of fortune considered that her vow of chastity would not be damaged by her relationship with Krsna. Rather, by associating with Krsna she could enjoy the benefit of the rasa dance
- The Supreme Lord said: My dear friend, mighty-armed Arjuna, listen again to My supreme word, which I shall impart to you for your benefit and which will give you great joy. BG 10.1 - 1972
- The system of worshiping Krsna by offering flowers from a tree is also beneficial for the living entity who is confined to the bodily existence of that tree. When flowers and fruits are offered to Krsna, the tree that bore them also receives much benefit
- The transcendental service of the Lord is itself a transcendental benefit for the devotee, and therefore the devotee has nothing to expect from the Lord
- This advice of Uddhava's was appreciated by all who were present in the assembly; everyone considered that Lord Krsna's going to Hastinapura would be beneficial from all points of view
- This is Vaisnava philosophy. "Krsna may be very cruel, but I cannot withdraw my love for Him." This is real love. "If Krsna benefits me, then I will love," then that is not love; that is business
- You (Krsna) descend as an incarnation to remove the burden of the world and to benefit Your friends, especially those who are Your exclusive devotees and are rapt in meditation upon You
- You should know Krsna to be the original soul of all atmas (living entities). For the benefit of the whole universe, He has, out of His causeless mercy, appeared as an ordinary human being. He has done this by the strength of His own internal potency