This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Continues (8 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Continues"
The following 169 pages are in this category, out of 169 total.
- Each (Krsna and Jambavan) expected victory over the other, but the fighting continued for twenty-eight days, both in daytime and at night, without stopping
- Everything was Krsna. The calves, the cowherd boys and their maintainer Himself were all Krsna. In other words, Krsna expanded Himself in varieties of calves and cowherd boys and continued His pastimes uninterrupted for one year
- Krsna and Balarama continued, "For certain reasons We were rejected by Our father and mother, and you protected Us. Dear father and mother, We know that you will feel separation upon returning to Vrndavana and leaving Us here"
- Krsna and Balarama continued, "Please rest assured that We shall come back to Vrndavana just after giving some satisfaction to Our real father and mother, Vasudeva and Devaki, and Our grandfather and other family members"
- Krsna and Balarama continued, "Your affectionate love for Us was more than anyone can offer one's own children. You are actually Our father and mother, because you raised Us as your own children when We were just like orphans"
- Krsna as a boy continued, "Please construct a temple on top of that hill, and install Me in that temple. After this, wash Me with large quantities of cold water so that My body may be cleansed"
- Krsna ccontinued, "My devotees never desire anything from Me except to be engaged in My service. And yet because they are completely dependent upon Me, even if they are found to ask something from Me, that is not material"
- Krsna continued to challenge him, and thus, in order to meet the challenge, Stokakrsna took his pole and began to display his dexterity by whirling it
- Krsna continued to talk with His brahmana friend, "My dear friend, I think you remember our activities during the days when we were living as students. You may remember that once we went to collect fuel from the forest on the order of the guru's wife"
- Krsna continued, "After all, you have to prepare yourself for your next life. I therefore advise that you select someone who can help you in both this life and the next, for I am completely unable to help"
- Krsna continued, "Although I got a kingdom by killing My maternal uncle, Kamsa, the kingdom was to go to My grandfather; so actually I have no possession of a kingdom. Besides that, I have no fixed aim in life. People cannot understand Me very well"
- Krsna continued, "Although My foster father possessed many hundreds of thousands of cows, I (Krsna) was not the proprietor of even one of them. I was simply entrusted with taking care of them and tending them, but I was not the proprietor"
- Krsna continued, "And it is a fact also that My devotees, My dearmost friends and servitors, are always free from material contamination, even though they are not inclined to ask Me for such liberation"
- Krsna continued, "Anyone who desires good fortune must offer his respectful obeisances unto personalities like you (Akrura), who are greater than the demigods"
- Krsna continued, "As I have already explained, I am not very much interested in family life or love between husband and wife. By nature, I am not very fond of family life, wife, children, home and opulences"
- Krsna continued, "As My devotees are always neglectful of all these worldly possessions, I am also like that. I am interested in self-realization; that gives Me pleasure, and not this family life." After submitting His statement, Krsna suddenly stopped
- Krsna continued, "At that time you (Rukmini) concluded that your beautiful body was not fit to be touched by anyone else; therefore, thinking that I was not coming, you decided to commit suicide and immediately end that body"
- Krsna continued, "Because I was trained in a village in My childhood, I am not well acquainted with the etiquette of urban life. I do not know the way to please a wife with nice words and behavior"
- Krsna continued, "Besides this, I am not very much polished, even in social etiquette. A person should be satisfied with one wife, but you see that I have married many times, and I have more than sixteen thousand wives"
- Krsna continued, "Even if a person is as opulent as the King of heaven, Indra, if he is not satisfied he inevitably has to transmigrate from one planet to another"
- Krsna continued, "Exemplary unalloyed devotional service not only can bestow upon the devotee liberation from this material world, but it also promotes him to the spiritual world to be eternally engaged in My service"
- Krsna continued, "First of all, you (Rukmini) may know that I was so much afraid of Jarasandha that I could not dare live on the land, and thus I have constructed this house within the water of the sea"
- Krsna continued, "Here also I am not the proprietor of anything, but am always penniless. There is no cause to lament for such a penniless condition; I possessed nothing in the past, so why should I lament that I do not possess anything at present"
- Krsna continued, "His (Satrajit's) daughter Satyabhama is not very eager for this jewel, yet her expected son, as the grandson of Satrajit, would, after performing the regulative principles of inheritance, be the legal claimant of the jewel"
- Krsna continued, "I (Krsna) desire you to maintain Me, for I am one of your own children. Apart from this filial relationship, an exalted devotee like you is always to be worshiped by everyone"
- Krsna continued, "I (Krsna) have also heard that Dhrtarastra is not only blind from birth but also blind in his affection for his cruel son Duryodhana"
- Krsna continued, "I am not a very reliable husband. The net result of being attracted to Me is to acquire a life of bereavement only"
- Krsna continued, "I am very affectionately inclined toward My devotees, and in your previous life, before your present condition, you (Mucukunda) acted as My great devotee and prayed for My causeless mercy"
- Krsna continued, "I am very sorry for it. I expected your (Rukmini's) red lips would tremble in anger when you heard My statement that you would chastise Me in many words. O perfection of love, I never expected that your condition would be like this"
- Krsna continued, "I can understand that the marriage of Rukmini with Sisupala has been arranged by her elder brother in a spirit of animosity toward Me; so I am determined to give a good lesson to all of these princes"
- Krsna continued, "I cannot please all of them (Krsna's wives) as a polished husband. My behavior with them is not very nice, and I know that you are very conscious of it. I sometimes create a situation with My wives which is not very happy"
- Krsna continued, "I cannot repay your (the gopis) continuous love for Me, even throughout the lifetimes of the demigods in the heavenly planet"
- Krsna continued, "I expected that you would cast your (Rukmini's) unblinking glance upon Me in retaliation and that I would thus be able to see your beautiful face in that angry mood"
- Krsna continued, "I have been invited for this purpose by Brahma, the superintending deity of this universe, and thus I have now appeared in the dynasty of the Yadus as one of their family members"
- Krsna continued, "I have heard from Akrura and Uddhava that since I left Vrndavana all My cowherd boyfriends, the gopis and Radharani, and My foster father, Nanda Maharaja, are simply crying constantly for Me"
- Krsna continued, "I have left Vrndavana for good and am now engaged with the queens in Dvaraka, but I am not well behaved with any of you. So you can very easily understand that I have no steadiness of character"
- Krsna continued, "I have personally created this inimical feeling by fighting with them in many ways. Another fault is that although I am on the throne of Dvaraka, I have no immediate claim"
- Krsna continued, "I have purposely agitated you (Rukmini) by speaking many words not applicable to your character, but I am surprised to see that not a pinch of your devotion to Me has been deviated from its fixed position"
- Krsna continued, "I have specifically taken My birth as the son of Vasudeva in the Yadu dynasty, and people therefore know Me as Vasudeva, the son of Vasudeva"
- Krsna continued, "I have therefore come to see you (Mucukunda) to fulfill your desire. Now you can see Me to your heart’s content. My dear King, now you may ask from Me any benediction you wish, and I am prepared to fulfill your desire"
- Krsna continued, "I promise you that during the next autumn season you shall be able to meet with Me, and you shall enjoy Me as your husband"
- Krsna continued, "I request you (Akrura), O large-hearted one, to show Me the jewel just once before My other relatives so that they may be pacified and reject various kinds of rumors"
- Krsna continued, "I think Myself completely unfit to be your husband because you (Rukmini) are so beautiful, sober, grave and exalted. May I inquire from you the reason that induced you to accept Me"
- Krsna continued, "I think that your selection of Me was not very intelligent. You appear very intelligent, trained by your father and brother, but ultimately you have made a great mistake in selecting your life's companion"
- Krsna continued, "I wanted to become a famous prince. Still I could not have any kingdom, nor could I rule as a prince. People are bewildered about My ultimate goal of life"
- Krsna continued, "I was simply seeing how much you were anxious for Me in My absence. So please do not try to find fault with Me. Because you consider Me so dear to you, kindly excuse Me if I have done anything wrong"
- Krsna continued, "I was surprised to see that you (Rukmini) did not utter even a word of protest over this incident. Because of your great anxiety that you might be separated from Me, you suffered all the consequences without speaking even a word"
- Krsna continued, "If a person has no money but after some time accumulates some wealth and then loses it, he will think of the lost property twenty-four hours a day"
- Krsna continued, "If a person is able to care for or give protection to old parents, a chaste wife, children, the spiritual master, brahmanas and other dependents but does not do so, he is considered already dead, although he is supposedly breathing"
- Krsna continued, "If I can very easily be approached by them, they might think, 'Krsna is so easily available.' So sometimes I do not respond"
- Krsna continued, "In comparison to Sisupala, with his personal qualities, I am nothing. And you (Rukmini) may personally realize it. I am surprised that you rejected the marriage with Sisupala and accepted Me, who am inferior in comparison to Sisupala"
- Krsna continued, "In spite of this rigid regulative principle, I am asking you for the hand of your (King Nagnajit's) beautiful daughter (Satya) just to establish our relationship in return for your great reception of Me"
- Krsna continued, "In Vrndavana, many gopis were attracted to Me, and now I have left them, and they are living but are simply crying for Me in separation"
- Krsna continued, "Indeed, the marriage was sanctioned by both your parents. Sisupala was a great king and was so lusty and mad after your beauty that if he had married you I think he would always have remained with you just like your faithful servant"
- Krsna continued, "It is better, therefore, for persons who are simply after material happiness and not after Me to remain in that hellish condition"
- Krsna continued, "It is My eternal principle that anyone who comes under My shelter must have all his desires fulfilled by My grace"
- Krsna continued, "It is not My business to disclose this secret to others, but you (Rukmini) must know that I am not very heroic; I am a coward and am afraid of My enemies. Still I am not safe, because all the great kings of the land are inimical to Me"
- Krsna continued, "Just as one extracts and uses fire after manipulating ordinary wood, after dealing with these demoniac princes I shall bring forth Rukmini, like fire, from their midst"
- Krsna continued, "Kindly go there (Hastinapura) and study how Dhrtarastra is dealing with the Pandavas. On receipt of your (Akrura's) report, I (Krsna) shall consider how to favor them"
- Krsna continued, "Many great sages and saintly persons have tried to list My different forms and activities, yet they have failed to make a complete list"
- Krsna continued, "My dear beautiful princess, you (Rukmini) know that all the members of the princely order, including Sisupala, Salva, Jarasandha, Dantavakra and even your elder brother Rukmi, are My enemies; they do not like Me at all"
- Krsna continued, "My dear beautiful princess, you may also know that I am always penniless. Just after My birth, I was carried penniless to the house of Nanda Maharaja, and I was raised just like a cowherd boy"
- Krsna continued, "My dear beautiful wife, you (Rukmini) know that because we are householders we are always busy in many household affairs and long for a time when we can enjoy some joking words between us. That is our ultimate gain in household life"
- Krsna continued, "My dear chaste and pious wife (Rukmini), I have tested, on the basis of strict chastity, your love for your husband, and you have passed the examination most successfully"
- Krsna continued, "My dear father (Vasudeva), everyone and everything, including Me and My brother Balarama, as well as all the inhabitants of the city of Dvaraka and the whole cosmic manifestation, are exactly as you have already explained"
- Krsna continued, "My dear father and mother, you have always been anxious for Our protection, but unfortunately We could not render any service to you"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friend (Sudama), you may remember that many such incidents occurred while we were in the asrama of our spiritual master (Sandipani Muni)"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friend, you may remember that many such incidents occurred while we were in the asrama of our spiritual master. Both of us can realize that without the blessings of the spiritual master no one can be happy"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friends, you (the gopis) might be aggrieved by My words and acts, but you must know that sometimes I do not reciprocate My devotees' dealings with Me"
- Krsna continued, "My dear gopis, your desire to have Me as your husband will be fulfilled because it is with this desire that you worshiped goddess Katyayani"
- Krsna continued, "My dear grandfather, out of fear of My late uncle Kamsa, all the kings belonging to the Yadu, Vrsni, Andhaka, Madhu, Dasarha and Kukura dynasties were very anxious and disturbed"
- Krsna continued, "My dear honored wife, although I have thousands of wives, I do not think that any one of them can love Me more than you. The practical proof of your extraordinary position is that you had never seen Me before our marriage"
- Krsna continued, "My dear King Mucukunda, you are My great devotee, and just to show you My causeless mercy I have appeared in this cave"
- Krsna continued, "My dear Rukmini, such great and exalted love for Me will always remain within My soul. As far as I am concerned, it is not within My power to repay you for your unalloyed devotion to Me"
- Krsna continued, "My dear wife, I am the bestower of all benedictions, even up to the standard of liberation from this material world, and it is I only who can stop the continuation of material existence and call one back home, back to Godhead"
- Krsna continued, "My devotees are very much attached to Me, but sometimes I do not reciprocate their feelings properly in order to increase their love for Me more and more"
- Krsna continued, "My full cooperation with you (Maharaj Ugrasena) will make your position more exalted and secure so that the kings of other dynasties will not hesitate to pay their respective revenues"
- Krsna continued, "My mind is always absorbed in thoughts of the daughter of Bhismaka, and sometimes I cannot sleep at night because I am thinking of her"
- Krsna continued, "Now you (Maharaj Ugrasena) can pacify them all and give them assurance of security. The whole kingdom will be peaceful"
- Krsna continued, "Now, of course, I may address you (Rukmini) as My beautiful wife, but still I may inform you of My actual position - that I am inferior to all those princes who wanted to marry you"
- Krsna continued, "On the contrary, when a person becomes penniless, whether by force or by circumstances, he may become interested in Me if he gets the proper opportunity"
- Krsna continued, "One can take advantage of a place of pilgrimage only after going there, and worshiping a particular demigod involves waiting a long time for the fulfillment of one's desire"
- Krsna continued, "One who engages himself in severe penances and austerities just to attain this material happiness is certainly under the illusion of My external energy"
- Krsna continued, "People expected that I would follow in the footsteps of My foster father, Nanda Maharaja, and be faithful to Srimati Radharani and all Her friends in the village of Vrndavana. But all of a sudden I left them"
- Krsna continued, "People worship the demigods when in need of some sense gratification, the demigods offer benedictions to their devotees after being worshiped. A devotee like you, Akrura, is always ready to offer people the greatest benediction"
- Krsna continued, "Persons too much addicted to material happiness cannot render such service. Women whose hearts are polluted & full of material desires devise various means of sense gratification while outwardly showing themselves to be great devotees"
- Krsna continued, "Persons who are engaged in My devotional service simply for the purpose of material gain and sense gratification are certainly very foolish"
- Krsna continued, "Persons who are proud of their riches, even if they are offered association with My devotees, do not take advantage of consciousness of Me. In other words, the poorer class of men may have some interest in Me, rich men have no interest"
- Krsna continued, "Please be satisfied with your highly exemplary character, for it is not possible for Me to repay My debt to you"
- Krsna continued, "Please take it for granted that no matter what ambition and desire you might have and no matter what you might expect from Me, I am always at your service"
- Krsna continued, "Presently there is no direct claimant of the Syamantaka jewel, for King Satrajit has no male issue"
- Krsna continued, "Protected by Me, you (Maharaj Ugrasena) will be honored even by the demigods from the heavenly planets"
- Krsna continued, "Saintly persons like you, My dear Akrura, can immediately fulfill all the desires of a devotee. My dear Akrura, you are always Our friend and well-wisher"
- Krsna continued, "Simply by sticking to one's prescribed duties, everyone, especially a brahmana, can attain the highest perfection of all desires"
- Krsna continued, "Since you (Mucukunda) are so eager to know about Me, I may inform you I have now appeared on this planet just to annihilate the demoniac principles of the people in general, reestablish the religious principles enjoined in the Vedas"
- Krsna continued, "Still He (Anantadeva) has not been able to finish (narrating the glories of Krsna). Therefore, it is not possible to know exactly how many names and forms I possess"
- Krsna continued, "Such a beautiful girl as you (hunchbacked woman) are the only means of solace for persons like Us, who are away from home and not married. Certainly, a suitable girlfriend like you can give Us relief from all kinds of mental agitation"
- Krsna continued, "Such a person can never be happy under any circumstances; but if one's mind is satisfied, even if he is bereft of all possessions, he can be happy living anywhere"
- Krsna continued, "Such ambitions and desires, instead of becoming the cause of material bondage, become the source of liberation from this material world"
- Krsna continued, "Such requests by a ksatriya king have been deliberately forbidden by the learned Vedic followers. If a ksatriya breaks this regulation, his action is condemned by learned scholars"
- Krsna continued, "That was not very rightly done. Therefore, since it is better late than never, I advise you that you (Rukmini) may now select one of the great ksatriya princes and accept him as your life's companion, and you may reject Me"
- Krsna continued, "The demon (Kalayavana) who was present before you (Mucukunda) also acted as My enemy, and you have very kindly burned him to ashes by glancing over him"
- Krsna continued, "The five Pandavas are the sons of King Pandu, but Dhrtarastra, due to Duryodhana's plans and designs, is not favorably disposed toward them"
- Krsna continued, "The gopis are the most dear. They always think of Me (Krsna) in such a way that they remain overwhelmed & almost dead in anxiety due to separation from Me. They are keeping alive simply by thinking that I am returning to them very soon"
- Krsna continued, "The wonderful explanation you have given of My every word is completely factual and approved by Me. O most beautiful Rukmini, you are My dearmost wife. I am greatly pleased to understand how much love you have for Me"
- Krsna continued, "There is one difficulty, and that is that My elder brother, Sri Balarama, does not believe My version that the jewel is with you (Akrura)"
- Krsna continued, "They (people) do not know whether I am a cowherd boy or a prince, whether I am the son of Nanda Maharaja or the son of Vasudeva"
- Krsna continued, "They (the personalities in the royal order) were not unfit in any way, over & above that, your father, your brother had no objection to such a marriage. On the contrary, they gave their word of honor you would be married with Sisupala"
- Krsna continued, "This jewel (Syamantaka) is so powerful that no ordinary man is able to keep it. I know that you are very pious in activities, so there is no objection to the jewel's being kept with you"
- Krsna continued, "This offer of wrestling is a great favor of his, but the fact is that We (Krsna and Balarama) are simply boys. We sometimes play in the forest of Vrndavana with Our friends who are Our own age"
- Krsna continued, "To become purified, one is enjoined to worship the fire, the sun, the moon, the earth, the water, the air, the sky and the mind"
- Krsna continued, "Until now We have simply wasted Our time; due to reasons beyond Our control, We could not serve you. Mother and father, please excuse Us for Our sinfulness"
- Krsna continued, "We (Krsna and Balarama) think that to combat persons of equal age and strength is good for Us, but to fight great wrestlers like you would not be good for the audience. It would contradict their religious principles"
- Krsna continued, "What is the ultimate goal of My life? They know very well that I was a cowherd boy in Vrndavana"
- Krsna continued, "Whatever mistakes you (Rukmini) may have made may be forgotten. You may chalk out your own lucrative path of life. Usually a person does not establish a marital relationship with a person who is either higher or lower than his position"
- Krsna continued, "When My devotee is bereft of all material riches and is deserted by his relatives, friends and family members, because he has no one to look after him he completely takes shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord"
- Krsna continued, "While I was kidnapping you (Rukmini), your elder brother Rukmi violently protested and fought with Me. As a result of the fight, I defeated him mercilessly and disfigured his body"
- Krsna continued, "Without caring for social convention and religious obligations, you (the gopis) have come to Me and loved Me, and I am so much obliged to you that I cannot treat you as ordinary devotees
- Krsna continued, "You (Akrura) are always ready to act for Our welfare. Kindly, therefore, go to Hastinapura and see what arrangement has been made for the Pandavas"
- Krsna continued, "You (Akrura) cannot deny that the jewel is with you because we can understand that you have enhanced your opulence and are performing sacrifices on an altar made of solid gold"
- Krsna continued, "You (King Nagnajit) may also be pleased to be informed that in Our family tradition there is no scope for Our offering anything in exchange for accepting your daughter (Satya). We cannot pay any price you may impose for delivering her"
- Krsna continued, "You (Mucukunda) may also know that I have killed Kamsa, who in a previous life was known as Kalanemi, as well as Pralambasura and many other demons. They have acted as My enemies, and I have killed them"
- Krsna continued, "You (Rukmini) did not select any one of them as your husband but insisted on having Me. You neglected all the princes present, and very politely you sent Me a confidential letter inviting Me to kidnap you"
- Krsna continued, "You (Rukmini) had simply heard about Me from a third person, and still your faith in Me was so much fixed that even in the presence of many qualified, rich and beautiful men of the royal order"
- Krsna continued, "You (Rukmini) may note also that My devotees are not very opulent; they also are very poor in worldly goods. Persons who are very rich, possessing worldly wealth, are not interested in devotion to Me, or Krsna consciousness"
- Krsna continued, "You (Rukmini) mistakenly heard about My having very exalted character, although factually I was nothing more than a beggar. Without seeing Me and My actual position, simply by hearing about Me, you selected Me as your husband"
- Krsna continued, "You (Rukmini) sent your messenger inviting Me to kidnap you, and when you found that there was a little delay in My arriving on the spot, you saw the whole world as vacant"
- Krsna continued, "You (the gopis) have displayed exemplary attraction for Me, overcoming the greatest difficulties arising from family connections"
- Krsna continued, "You can, however, become as angry as you like with Me - to expand your service in fighting with Me and to increase My sporting attitude"
- Krsna continued, "You have forsaken all kinds of social and religious obligations; you have given up all connection with your parents"
- Krsna continues, "A sannyasi named Madhavendra Puri is sitting in the vacant marketplace. Please take this pot of sweet rice from behind Me and deliver it to him"
- Krsna continues, "Bring sandalwood pulp from Jagannatha Puri. Kindly go quickly. Since no one else can do it, you must"
- Krsna continues, "For many days I have been observing you, and I have been wondering, 'When will Madhavendra Puri come here to serve Me'"
- Krsna continues, "I have accepted your service due to your ecstatic love for Me. Thus I shall appear, and by My audience all fallen souls will be delivered"
- Krsna continues, "My name is Gopala. I am the lifter of Govardhana Hill. I was installed by Vajra, and here I am the authority"
- Krsna continues, "Since the priest went away, I have been staying in this bush. It is very good that you have come here. Now just remove Me with care"
- Krsna continues, "That very hole is still there, and you can use it to set the pearl you desired to give Me"
- Krsna continues, "This pot of sweet rice is just behind My cloth curtain. You did not see it because of My tricks"
- Krsna continues, "When the Muslims attacked, the priest who was serving Me hid Me in this bush in the jungle. Then he ran away out of fear of the attack"
- Krsna continues, "You should not hesitate to act according to My order. Believing in Me, just do what is needed"
- Krsna lifted the Govardhana Hill, just as a boy picks up a frog's umbrella, and stood several days continuously just to give protection to the residents of Vrndavana
- Krsna wants to continue living within the heart, and the Lord wants to give directions, but one has to keep his heart as clean as Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu kept the Gundica temple
- Krsna's body is eternal: He existed before the material manifestation, He is existing while the material manifestation is continuing, and when it will be dissolved, He will continue to exist. Therefore only Krsna can be accepted as the Absolute Truth
- Krsna's pastimes are continuously going on, either in this universe or in another universe
- Lord Krsna continued, "If some foolish king who is puffed up by his wealth, prestige & power wants to usurp a brahmana's property, he should be understood to be clearing his path to hell; he does not know how much he has to suffer for such an unwise act"
- Lord Krsna continued, "It has been seen in several cases that as soon as there is allurement, such yogis again come down to the material platform"
- Lord Krsna continued, "My dear best of queens, I clearly understand that you have no material ambition; your only purpose is to serve Me, and you have long been engaged in unalloyed service"
- Lord Krsna continued, "My dear King, I give you the special benediction that you will always think of Me. Thus you will be able to traverse this material world freely, without being contaminated by the material qualities"
- Lord Krsna continued, "My dear King, I offered to give you any kind of benediction just to test how much you have advanced in devotional service"
- Lord Krsna continued, "Now I can see that you are on the platform of the pure devotees, for your mind is not disturbed by any greedy or lusty desires of this material world"
- Lord Krsna continued, "O best of all the brahmanas, you should always remain satisfied, for if a brahmana is always self-satisfied he will not deviate from his prescribed duties"
- Lord Krsna continued: "If you (Yudhisthira) want to conquer the worldly kings, there is no possibility of their emerging victorious"
- Lord Krsna continued: "There is no one in the three worlds of the universe, including the powerful demigods, who can surpass My devotees in any of the six opulences, namely wealth, strength, reputation, beauty, knowledge and renunciation"
- Lord Krsna exhibits His pastimes of childhood, boyhood and pre-youth. When He reaches pre-youth, He continues to exist eternally to perform His rasa dance and other pastimes
- The cowherd men said, "By picking up Govardhana Hill, just as a child picks up a mushroom, He (Krsna) saved us so wonderfully. May He continue to glance mercifully over us and our cows. May we live peacefully under the protection of wonderful Krsna"
- The Lord continued, "Do not try to see Me by turning around. As soon as you see Me, I shall remain stationary in that very place"
- The Lord continued, "I have become very much pleased by the truthfulness of you both. Now you can ask for a benediction." Thus with great pleasure the two brahmanas begged for a benediction
- The vayasyas said, "This is very troublesome for us because we see that you have undertaken a severely laborious task. We think, therefore, that you need not continue to stand in that way holding the hill"
- They (Krsna and Arjuna) would all continue to be individual personalities in the future also, even after the annihilation of the present body and even after being liberated from the bondage of material existence