Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna Consciousness is Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Krsna Consciousness is Devotional Service to God"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A devotee of the Lord, constantly engaged in devotional service in Krsna consciousness, perfect in self-realization, very quickly attains liberation in the Supreme
- Actually, a pure devotee does not aspire after any of these perfections because the happiness derived from devotional service in Krsna consciousness is so transcendental and so unlimited that no other happiness can be compared with it
- Advancement in devotional service, or Krsna consciousness, is characterized by increasing renunciation of material enjoyment
- All living entities other than the impersonalists and monists can directly take to devotional service in full Krsna consciousness and become liberated by developing transcendental loving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Anyone can be purified by following the principles of devotional service in Krsna consciousness, for KC is so powerful that it can purify even the dirtiest class of men & transform them into the topmost Vaisnavas. C.M.'s movement aims at this purpose
- As such, for anyone who is actually engaged in devotional service in full Krsna consciousness, how is it possible that he has not become purified? It is not possible
- By evolution in spiritual life, he comes to the understanding of the Supreme Lord, or the Supreme Soul. When one develops his relationship with Him and executes devotional service, that stage of life is called Krsna consciousness, the ananda-maya stage
- By tapasya, one can get out of the material clutches. When one is situated in Krsna consciousness, devotional service, his happiness is guaranteed eternally. By taking to bhakti-yoga, devotional service, one's existence is purified
- If anyone wants to understand the Supreme Absolute Truth in perfection, he must take to the process of devotional service in full Krsna consciousness. Then it will be possible for him to understand the last word of the Absolute Truth
- It is said, "Only a person who is initiated as a Vaisnava and is executing devotional service in Krsna consciousness has the right to touch the body of the Deity"
- It is stated in the Hari-bhakti-sudhodaya: "Persons who are impelled by pure devotional service in KC and who therefore go to see the Deities of Visnu in the temple will surely get relief from entering again into the prison house of a mother's womb"
- One can rise to this platform of knowledge by the gradual process of advancing in devotional service, or Krsna consciousness
- One should give up all other processes of self-realization and simply execute devotional service in Krsna consciousness. That will enable one to reach the highest perfection of life
- One simply has to practice the easy process of Krsna consciousness and fully engage himself in devotional service. Any intelligent man should always prefer the process of devotional service to all other paths
- One who has purified his mind and senses by practicing Krsna consciousness in devotional service can see Him constantly. It is confirmed in Brahma-samhita that the devotee who has developed love for the Supreme God can see Him always, without cessation
- One who surrenders unto Krsna at once surmounts the influence of the modes of material nature. To be in Krsna consciousness or in devotional service means to acquire equality with Krsna
- Our Krsna consciousness movement follows this principle. We do not recognize any method for spiritual realization other than Krsna consciousness, devotional service
- The living entity who is fully conscious of his spiritual nature and is engaged in Krsna consciousness, or the devotional service of the Lord, has activities which are called transcendental
- The mahatmas receive transcendental messages from the realized devotees and thus gradually develop devotional service in Krsna consciousness
- The only path for mitigating his (the conditioned soul's) fatigue in the struggle for existence is the path of devotional service, or the path of Krsna consciousness
- The process of devotional service, of Krsna consciousness, is the king of all education and the king of all confidential knowledge. It is the purest form of religion, and it can be executed joyfully without difficulty. Therefore one should adopt it
- This is (employing one's energy in Krsna's interests) purity of purpose and the platform of pure devotional service in Krsna consciousness
- This Krsna consciousness, or bhakti, devotional service, means to develop attachment for Krsna and in the same proportion develop detachment for material sense gratification. Two things cannot go on
- Three different processes by which Krsna can be understood: the empiric process of philosophical speculation, the process of meditation according to the mystic yoga system, and the process of Krsna consciousness, or devotional service
- To get free from the karma-cakra, the wheel of the results of one's karma, one should take to bhakti-marga - devotional service, or Krsna consciousness. That is the only remedy
- To propagate the devotional service of Krsna consciousness, it requires the fit person. Not that one can imitate. It is not possible. One who is fit to take this responsibility, he receives proper instruction and help from higher authorities
- We can use everything - typewriters, automobiles, airplanes, missiles. If we simply speak to people about Krsna consciousness, we are also rendering service
- When a devotee is never tired of executing devotional service and is always engaged in Krsna conscious activities, constantly relishing the transcendental mellows in relationship with Krsna, he is called perfect
- When you begin your service in Krsna consciousness, that is perfect service. That is perfect life. So the Krsna consciousness movement is trying to raise the human society to the perfect platform of rendering service