Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna Consciousness Movement - obstacles from within
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Consciousness Movement - obstacles from within"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Even if one thinks that there are many pseudo devotees or nondevotees in the Krsna Consciousness Society, still one should stick to the Society
- Every one of us, those who have come to this Krsna consciousness movement, expected to preach in the future and to become a spiritual master also in the future. But first of all you must spiritualize yourself; otherwise it is useless
- I always want that my students should be very ideal in character and not discredit our society
- I am depending on you leaders for the future of our Society, yet there is all this interest in illicit sex life. This is causing me heartache worrying how things will go on. What can I do?
- I am very glad to note that you are now realizing that without executing the regular routine work of spiritual life nobody can grow spiritual strength and without spiritual strength nobody can preach the Krsna Consciousness Movement
- If there are any defects within our Society it is only symptom that the instructions of the Spiritual Master are being neglected
- If we keep Forms of the Lord without worshiping the Deity under regulative principles, it will gradually turn into idol worship, which is an offense
- If you again give up sannyasa or you try to marry, it will be scandalous for our society
- If you all, my right-hand men, are doing things without consulting me and making such big big changes within our society without getting my opinion and the opinion of all the GBC members then what can I do?
- If you cannot cope with the GBC men, which I suppose there must have been some disagreement, I shall deal with you directly. But, do not leave the Krsna consciousness movement, at any cost
- In modern time, either Hindus, Muslim or Christian, because in these places there is no teaching of philosophy, therefore they are closing, either mosque or temple or church. They will close
- In pushing on our sankirtana movement of Krsna consciousness, we might have to face difficult days, but we should always follow in the footsteps of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and do the needful according to the time and circumstances
- In the Krsna consciousness movement these monkey disciples, being unable to follow the strict regulative principles, sometimes fall down and try to form societies based on sex
- It is not to make a farce, some lecturing and..., or some mutual praising society. No. It is Krishna Society
- So don't make a cheater and cheated society. Just follow the parampara system as it is prescribed in the Vedic literature, as it is recommended by Krsna. Try to understand it from the authoritative source and try to apply it in your life
- Sometimes in our society, ISKCON, a person out of sentiment may take sannyasa, but because his desires are not burned completely, he again takes to family life, even at the risk of losing his prestige and disgracing his good name
- Unless one is very advanced, he is unable to utilize everyone's contribution to further the Krsna consciousness movement; therefore on principle one should not accept charity from the Mayavadis or atheists
- Unless we take care of the books and preach and read ourself, understand the philosophy, this Hare Krsna will be finished within few years
- We cannot stop this movement. It is actually a fight against Maya. So Maya may also sometimes cause casualties in our camp. So, we must only thank Krsna and seriously dedicate everything for Him
- We must always remember this verse and be as tolerant as the tree, as we execute the Krsna consciousness movement. Without this mentality we cannot be successful
- We should not utilize this Hare Krsna movement for any material purpose. Then it will fall down. Either the man will fall down or the status will fall down. As it has become in India
- Without temple worship, you cannot keep yourself pure and clean. The two things must go on, parallel. Then there is success