Category:Krsna Conscious Attitude
Pages in category "Krsna Conscious Attitude"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- I am very much pleased to note your sincere attitude towards our Krishna Consciousness Movement, and this sincerity will lead you to the highest spiritual consciousness if you continue in this way
- In pure Krsna consciousness, without knowledge of the Lord's opulences, a devotee considers Krsna his friend or son. Therefore this devotional attitude is praised even by Sukadeva Gosvami and Vyasadeva, the supreme authority
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam, First Canto, it is stated that one becomes joyful by discharging devotional service. In that joyful attitude, one can understand the science of God, or Krsna consciousness; otherwise it is not possible
- That is the sign of the first-class devotee, that he is always willing to sacrifice everything to please Krishna by preaching His glories, even under all sorts of difficult conditions. I am very encouraged by your attitude of sincere Krishna Consciousness
- That should be the attitude of all preachers of the Krsna consciousness movement, following in the footsteps of Srila Rupa Gosvami