Pages in category "Krsna Bewilders"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A few months passed, and then, bewildered by Krsna, all the descendants of Vrsni, Bhoja and Andhaka who were incarnations of demigods went to Prabhasa, while those who were eternal devotees of the Lord did not leave but remained in Dvaraka
- Akrura continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You (krsna), who appear as Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha. Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who appear as Lord Buddha to bewilder the atheistic and demoniac"
- Bewildered by the personal potency of Lord Krsna, a terrible quarrel arose among them
- Bhismadeva played the part of a valiant warrior, and he purposely pierced the body of the Lord so that to the common eyes it appeared that the Lord was wounded, but factually all this was to bewilder the nondevotees
- Having concluded that Krsna was the S.P of Godhead, the sages addressed Him thus, "Dear Lord, we, the leaders of human society, are supposed to possess the proper philosophy of life, yet we are bewildered by the spell of Your external energy"
- Here is another explanation of the bewilderment created by the pastimes of the Supreme Lord. The Supreme Lord is the Supreme in all circumstances, as already explained
- In the Tenth Canto, 71st Chapter, 35th verse of the Srimad-Bhagavatam, there is an account of King Yudhisthira's bewilderment after his bringing Krsna into his home with the greatest respect
- It bewilders their nostrils, loosens their belts and hair, and makes them madwomen. All the women of the world come under its influence, and therefore the scent of Krsna's body is like a plunderer
- King Yudhisthira was very much bewildered because of his transcendental pleasure at having Krsna present in his house
- Krsna continued, "I wanted to become a famous prince. Still I could not have any kingdom, nor could I rule as a prince. People are bewildered about My ultimate goal of life"
- Krsna willingly stopped manifesting any further potency. The conditioned soul not only becomes bewildered but is completely unable to understand. The curtain of yogamaya was drawn so that Brahma would not become more and more perplexed
- O King, no one can know the plan of the Lord (Sri Krsna). Even though great philosophers inquire exhaustively, they are bewildered
- O King, no one can know the plan of the Lord, Sri Krsna. Even though great philosophers inquire exhaustively, they are bewildered
- O Lord of lords (Krsna), O refuge of the worlds, please be gracious to me (Arjuna). I cannot keep my balance seeing thus Your blazing deathlike faces and awful teeth. In all directions I am bewildered
- Of course it is bewildering, O soul of the universe, that You (Krsna) work, though You are inactive, and that You take birth, though You are the vital force and the unborn
- One gopi told mother Yasoda, "Although they (the demigods) are very learned and expert, they cannot understand the musical arrangements of Krsna’s flute. They simply listen attentively and try to understand, but they become bewildered and nothing more"
- Out of bereavement, distress and fearfulness (for Krsna), they (the cowherd boys) became bewildered and began to fall on the ground
- The bewilderment regarding Sri Krsna is due to the action of His twofold internal and external energies upon the third one, called marginal energy
- The living entities are expansions of His (Sri Krsna's) marginal energy, and thus they are sometimes bewildered by the internal energy and sometimes by the external energy
- The Lord is supremely perfect, and whenever He enacts His transcendental pastimes as a son, a rival or an object of enmity, He plays the part so perfectly that even pure devotees like Uddhava are bewildered
- The Lord's appearance as a man bewilders the foolish. No human being could perform the wonderful acts that Krsna performed while He was present on this earth
- The wonderful potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is bewildering even to the jugglers. That potential power is unknown even to the self-sufficient Lord, so it is certainly unknown to others
- There are different opinions about the birth of the Unborn because the Lord's (Krsna's) appearance in this material world is bewildering
- Those bewildered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) external energy embrace the threefold miseries of material existence & are subjected to the dualities of pain and pleasure, sometimes drowning in the ocean of attachment and sometimes being taken out of it
- When I think of Krsna - how He went away from His father's protection to Vraja and lived there incognito out of fear of the enemy, and how, although unlimitedly powerful, He fled from Mathura in fear - all these bewildering incidents give me distress
- When Krsna uprooted the two arjuna trees and Yasoda heard the sound of the trees crashing down, she became overcome with emotion and simply stared upward, being too bewildered to know what else to do
- When Krsna was absent from Vrndavana, all the cowherd boys became bewildered, and having given up all kinds of activities, they appeared to be mad and forgot all their regular business
- When the four-headed Brahma of this universe saw all these opulences of Krsna, he became very much bewildered and considered himself a rabbit among many elephants
- While mother Yasoda was thinking in this high philosophical way, Lord Krsna again expanded His internal energy just to bewilder her with maternal affection. Immediately mother Yasoda forgot all philosophical speculation & accepted Krsna as her own child
- You (Krsna) Yourself descend amongst animals, men, sages and aquatics. Verily, this is bewildering
- Your unlimitedly potent activities are experienced by the most enlightened devotees, but those who are bewildered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) external energy identify themselves with this material world & become attached to society, friendship & love