Krsna Being Controlled
Pages in category "Krsna Being Controlled"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Lord Sri Krsna, who is our master and worshipable Deity, who is the controller of Lord Siva and Lord Brahma, the controller of the whole universe as well, accepts the controlling orders of Ugrasena, His grandfather
- Mother Yasoda said, "This child is too restless and cannot be controlled! He is incessantly going about the neighborhood of Gokula (Vrndavana), and then He is coming back inside the house"
- Similarly, Srimati Radharani has unlimited transcendental qualities, of which twenty-five are principal. Sri Krsna is controlled by these transcendental qualities of Srimati Radharani
- The gopis said, "We fear He will become controlled by them & will forget us, for we are simple village girls. He will no longer be kind to us. We therefore do not expect Krsna to return to Vrndavana. He will not leave the company of the girls in Mathura"
- The Supreme Godhead is unconquerable; no one can conquer the Lord. But He voluntarily accepts subordination to the devotional qualities of His devotees. For example, Lord Krsna accepted subordination to the control of mother Yasoda
- The Supreme Lord Krsna, being completely controlled by the gopis, sang and danced just like a puppet in their hands