Category:Krsna As Kesava
Pages in category "Krsna As Kesava"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A devotee sees that how Krsna, Kesava, is cheating these rascals. The devotee can understand. But the demons, they think, "Oh, we have got a nice leader. He does not believe in God"
- Arjuna said: O Janardana, O Kesava, why do You urge me to engage in this ghastly warfare, if You think that intelligence is better than fruitive work? BG 3.1 - 1972
- Lord Caitanya chanted: "O Lord Rama, descendant of King Raghu, please protect Me. O Krsna, O Kesava, killer of the Kesi demon, please maintain Me"
- Lord Krsna, who is known as Kesava, could immediately understand their (the gopis) pride caused by their great fortune of enjoying Him personally
- Lord Siva said, "Despite Your (Krsna) transcendental position, my Lord, in order to show Your six opulences and advertise Your transcendental qualities, You have appeared in Your different incarnations - fish, tortoise, boar, Nrsimha, Kesava"
- Soon after the cosmic creation, the entire universe was inundated with water. At that time Lord Krsna (Kesava) incarnated as a gigantic fish to protect the Vedas
- Subala once addressed Krsna in this way: "My dear Kesava, Your round turban, the lotus flower in Your hand, the vertical marks of tilaka on Your forehead, Your kunkuma-flavored musk and all of Your beautiful bodily features are defeating me today"
- The corners of His (Lord Kesava's) eyes wander, like large black bees, around the gopis' breasts
- The gopis became proud of their great fortune. To subdue their sense of superiority and show them special favor, Kesava, the subduer of even Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, disappeared from the rasa dance
- The plenary expansions of the Lord who preside over the Vaikuntha planets are four-armed, and they are known by a variety of names - Purusottama, Trivikrama, Kesava, Madhava, Aniruddha, Hrsikesa, Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Sridhara, Vasudeva, Damodara etc