Krsna - 7 Years of Age
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Pauganda Age (18 P)
Pages in category "Krsna - 7 Years of Age"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- He (Akrura) cited, as an example, that Krsna, even at the age of seven years, had lifted Govardhana Hill and had continued to hold up the mountain for seven days, exactly as a child carries a small umbrella
- How Krsna can lift, as a seven-years-old boy, Govardhana Hill? Is it possible by this material body? No. That is not possible. This is common sense. But they cannot understand Krsna
- Krsna, at the age of seven years old, He lifted Govardhana mountain. Govardhana-dhari, Giridhari. So what you are? You cannot raise even five kilos of load, and you are becoming God?
- Krsna, when He was a boy of seven years old, He lifted the Govardhana Hill. That is God. Not that "Here is a man. By mystic power He has become God." No. That God is different God. Real God is always God
- Lifting a mountain at the age of seven years and marrying sixteen thousand wives in the prime of His youth are some of the examples of His infinite energy
- Lifting of the Govardhana Hill by a seven-year-old boy (Krsna) may be unbelievable for the faithless, but for the devotees it is absolutely believable
- Lord Krsna, out of His causeless mercy upon the inhabitants of Vraja, held up the hill known as Govardhana with one hand only, although He was only seven years old. He did this to protect the animals from the onslaught of water
- The friend of Nanda Maharaja said, "Just imagine how wonderful it is! On one hand He is only a boy of seven years, and on the other hand there is a huge hill like Govardhana Hill, and He lifted it so easily"
- The Lord lifted the Govardhana Hill when He was only seven years old and protected His pure devotees at Vrndavana from the wrath of Indra, who was overflooding the place with rain
- The Lord's activities are uncommon. For example, when He appeared as Lord Ramacandra, He performed uncommon activities like bridging the ocean. Similarly, when Lord Krsna appeared He raised the Govardhana Hill when He was only seven years of age
- This incident (lifting Govardhana) definitely proved without a doubt that Lord Krsna is the Personality of Godhead and that He was so in all circumstances, as a child on the lap of His mother, as a boy 7 years old, and as an old man of 125 years of age