Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Unhappiness"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Being afflicted by the arrow of Cupid and unhappily regretting His mistreating Srimati Radharani, Madhava, Lord Krsna, began to search for Her along the banks of the Yamuna River
- If Krsna, attracted by the beauty of some other woman, wants to enjoy with her but is unhappy because He cannot get her, I fall down at her feet, catch her hand and bring her to Krsna to engage her for His happiness
- Missing Srimati Radharani's presence, Krsna became very unhappy and began to lament and wander throughout the forest to search Her out
- My dearest Srimati Radharani, please hear Me (Krsna). I am speaking the truth. I cry day and night simply upon remembering all you inhabitants of Vrndavana. No one knows how unhappy this makes Me
- This finger is part and parcel of my body. If you respect my body and kill my, cut my finger, shall I be happy? No. Therefore Vaisnava knows this, that "Even a small ant, he is the part and parcel of Krsna. So if I kill this ant, Krsna will be unhappy"