This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna's Truthfulness"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- In Him (Krsna) reside (1) truthfulness, (2) cleanliness, (3) intolerance of another's unhappiness, (4) the power to control anger, (5) self-satisfaction, (6) straightforwardness, (7) steadiness of mind, (8) control of the sense organs
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord (Krsna) says that He takes His birth in the material world, although He is the Lord of all creations and He is unborn. So there cannot be any denial of the birth of the Unborn because He Himself establishes the truth
- In those hours when His (Krsna's) value was minimized, He, being the Supreme Soul, used to tolerate all those utterings of mine, excusing me exactly as a true friend excuses his true friend, or a father excuses his son
- The characteristics (of Krsna's qualifications) are as follows: (7) He is well versed in various languages; (8) He is truthful; (9) He is decorated with pleasing words; (10) He is expert in speaking; (11) He is very learned; (12) He is very intelligent
- The first words they (Lord Brahma and Lord Siva) spoke acclaimed that the Lord is true to His vow. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna descends to this material world just to protect the pious and destroy the impious