This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Touch"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.
- A living entity must have independence, although it is very little, minute. That Krsna does not touch. He'll never touch. You'll have to agree, "Yes, Krsna, I shall surrender unto You. Yes. That is for my benefit." This is Krsna consciousness
- After conquering Cupid's pride, the Lord engages in the rasa dance as the new Cupid. He is also known as Madana-mohana because of His ability to conquer the minds of women with His five arrows called form, taste, smell, sound and touch
- After meeting with the five brothers (The Pandavas), Lord Krsna personally went to visit Srimati Kuntidevi, the mother of the Pandavas, who was also Krsna's paternal aunt. In offering His respects to His aunt, Krsna also touched her feet
- Akrura thought, "By His (Krsna's) merciful embrace, surely my body, heart and soul will be completely cleansed of the actions and reactions of my past life. When our bodies touch, I will immediately stand up with folded hands, with all humility"
- Akrura thought, "Krsna is the ultimate goal of life for all people who fear material existence, and certainly when I see Him He will give me the shelter of His lotus feet. I am aspiring for the touch of His lotuslike hand on my head"
- Akrura thought, "When Krsna's hand touched the presentations of King Indra & King Bali, these two became qualified to be lords of the universe, & when that hand touched the gopis as they danced with Krsna in the rasa-lila, it relieved all their fatigue”
- Akrura was thrilled with expectations of seeing the very lotus feet which are worshiped by great demigods like Brahma, Narada and Lord Siva, which traverse the ground of Vrndavana, and which touch the breasts of the gopis, covered with tinges of kunkuma
- Although Krsna touched their feet and offered them obeisances and prayers, they did not embrace Him but simply stood up to hear the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Another gopi said, "Dear Krsna, actually we have become very lusty, having been touched by Your lotus feet. Your lotus feet certainly kill all kinds of sinful activities of devotees who have taken shelter there"
- Another gopi said, "Your movements are sweet, and You (Krsna) are independent, touching the goddess of fortune with one hand and in the other bearing a lotus flower"
- As soon as you are touched with the Supreme Spirit, viraktir anyatra syat, no more enjoyment in this material world. So Krsna is there. Krsna is also sitting within the heart, and I am also sitting within the heart, just like two friends
- As stated in the Brahma-samhita, all these gopis are expansions of Krsna's pleasure potency. Touching their bodies with His hands & looking at their pleasing eyes, He enjoyed the gopis as a child enjoys playing with the reflection of his body in a mirror
- At that time Krsna appeared on the scene and touched the serpent with His lotus feet. Immediately upon being touched by the lotus feet of Krsna, the serpent shed its reptilian body and appeared as a very beautiful demigod named Vidyadhara
- At the Battle of Kuruksetra, Lord Krsna touched the feet of Maharaja Yudhisthira because the King was His elder
- Baby Krsna had been placed underneath a hand-driven cart, and while He was kicking His legs, He accidentally touched the wheel of the cart, and it collapsed
- Because the Supreme Personality of Godhead entered the body of Aghasura, by His touch this demon got the opportunity to merge into the existence of the Brahman effulgence and thus attain sayujya-mukti
- Being touched by the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, that serpent was immediately freed from the reactions of his sinful life. Thus the serpent gave up his body and assumed the body of a beautiful Vidyadhara demigod
- Brahma said, "Brahman realization or Paramatma realization are also not possible even after one searches for many, many years unless one is touched by the wonderful effect of devotional service"
- By seeing the face of Krsna, everyone was transcendentally satisfied. Krsna, although the S P of God, was playing the part of an ordinary human being, and thus He immediately touched the feet of Yudhisthira, Bhima because they were His two older cousins
- By the influence of time and circumstances, all the opulences of this world were almost completely wiped out, but since Krsna has appeared on this planet, all auspicious features have again appeared due to the touch of His lotus feet
- Gopi addressed the earth, "Are you enjoying this jubilation since you were touched by the incarnation of Vamana or since you were delivered by the incarnation of Varaha?"
- Gopis addressed the earth and began to say, "My dear earthly planet, how many austerities and penances you must have undergone to have the lotus feet of Krsna always touching your surface"
- Having been touched by the lotus feet of Krsna, all the queens are very happy. Are you crying to wear Krsna’s garland on your head? Please answer these questions clearly, O cakravaki, so that we can understand
- He (Akrura) became overwhelmed with all the symptoms of ecstasy; he wept, and his body trembled. Out of extreme jubilation upon seeing the dust touched by the lotus feet of Krsna, Akrura fell flat on his face and began to roll on the ground
- He (God) can see, hear, touch or manifest Himself anywhere and everywhere, for He is present everywhere as the Supersoul of all infinitesimal souls, although He has His particular abode in the absolute world
- How, then, could the Pandavas tolerate His separation, for they had been intimately associated with His person, seeing Him face to face, touching Him, conversing with Him, and sleeping, sitting and dining with Him?
- If one in pure transcendental love for Krsna wants personal association and the touch of His transcendental body, he can also gain that benediction from His hand
- If women are touched by them even once, their minds are enticed, and the burning poison of lusty desire for Krsna is immediately vanquished
- Immediately upon being touched by the hand of Lord Krsna, that great lizard gave up its lizard shape and appeared as a beautiful demigod, an inhabitant of the heavenly planets
- In order to reciprocate the kind hospitality of Krsna, the gopis began to look at Him lovingly. They were overjoyed by the auspicious touch of the hand of Krsna
- Indeed, the touch of Krsna's nails has injured our faces. He has caused us so much pain! Therefore, you should give up topics concerning Him and talk about something else. After hearing all these from Srimati Radhika, the bumblebee left and then returned
- It is to be understood that the spiritual nectar of Krsna's lips has touched these ordinary ingredients and transferred to them all their spiritual qualities
- Kindly give us the nectar of Your lips, which are touched by Your transcendentally vibrating flute, for that nectar makes all human beings forget all other attachments
- Krsna also assured Kaliya, "You came here (to the Yamuna) out of fear of Garuda, who wanted to eat you in the beautiful land by the ocean. Now, after seeing the marks where I have touched your head with My lotus feet, Garuda will not disturb you"
- Krsna can eat the food with any one of His transcendental senses. He can eat by seeing the food or by touching it. Nor should one think that it is necessary for Krsna to eat
- Krsna had promised that in the Battle of Kuruksetra He would not even touch a weapon to help either side; He would remain neutral. Although Krsna was Arjuna's charioteer, He had promised that He would not help Arjuna by using any weapons
- Krsna used to give cows in charity to the brahmanas, with opulent decorations and paraphernalia. Then, wishing for the welfare of all living entities, He would touch auspicious articles such as milk, honey, ghee (clarified butter), gold, jewels and fire
- Krsna’s transcendental sweetness attracted His (Caitanya's) tongue, and Krsna’s bodily touch attracted the Lord’s sensation of touch
- Lord Krsna embraced every one of them, and by the touch of the Supreme Personality of Godhead the Pandavas immediately became freed from all reactions of material contamination and were therefore smiling in spiritual bliss
- Lord Krsna is the teacher of the whole world, and in order to instruct everyone how to respect a saintly person like Narada Muni, He bowed down, touching His helmet to the ground
- Lord Sri Krsna's beauty, the sound of His words and the vibration of His flute, His touch, His fragrance and the taste of His lips are full of an indescribable sweetness. When all these features attract My five senses at once, My senses all ride together
- Lord Visnu continued, "Let Me touch your feet to relieve the pain you have suffered." Lord Visnu then began to massage the feet of Bhrgu Muni
- Maya as it is, it is not that she is out of touch of Krsna. Vaisnavi. In the Candi, in the book of Maya, it is state that "Vaisnavi." The Maya is described as Vaisnavi. Just like pure devotee is called Vaisnava, she is also described there as Vaisnavi
- My dear friend, if you say, "Just try to control Your senses," what shall I say? I cannot become angry at My senses. Is it their fault? Krsna's beauty, sound, touch, fragrance and taste are by nature extremely attractive
- O Lord, we do not know how the serpent Kaliya attained such an opportunity to be touched by the dust of Your lotus feet
- O plants of malati flowers, mallika flowers, jati and yuthika flowers, have you seen Krsna passing this way, touching you with His hand to give you pleasure
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Although My touch is cooler than ten million moons, I am refreshed by the touch of Srimati Radhika"
- Once some of the gopis went to the place where the brahmanas were performing sacrifices and said, "My dear wives of the brahmanas, you must know that not even a slight smell of distress can touch Krsna"
- One day a tiger was lying on the path, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, walking along the path in ecstatic love, touched the tiger with His feet
- One devotee tried to console a kadamba tree when the tree was lamenting because Krsna had not touched even its shadow
- One gopi said, "My dear friend, whose hand is this touching my body (Krsna was touching her body)? I had become very afraid after seeing the darkened forest on the bank of the Yamuna, but suddenly the touch of this hand has saved me from hysterical fits"
- One who comes intimately in touch with Lord Krsna by engaging in His eternal service sees the Supersoul as the localized partial representation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Since Krsna was pleased with the service of the hunchbacked woman, and since she was touched by Krsna's hands, she became the most beautiful girl among women
- Some commentators say that due to being touched by the lotus feet of Krsna, the tree immediately became alive
- Sometimes, as if unable to raise these things (wooden shoes, etc.), He (Krsna) would touch them and stand there. Just to invite the pleasure of His relatives, He would strike His body with His arms to show that He had sufficient strength - SB 10.11.8
- Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 10.15.8) glorifies the land of Vrndavana in this way: This land of Vrajabhumi is glorified by the touch of Your feet. Being touched by Your fingers, the creepers also glorify You
- The aborigine girls became fully satisfied when they smeared their faces and breasts with the dust of Vrndavana, which was reddish from the touch of Krsna's lotus feet
- The gopis said to their gopi friends, "It appears that the flowers of the creepers must have been touched by the nails of Krsna. Otherwise, how could they feel so jubilant?"
- The gopis said, "Dear malati flower, dear mallika flower, dear jasmine flower, all of you must have been touched by Krsna while He was passing this way after giving us transcendental enjoyment"
- The gopis said, "It appears that they must have passed through here and touched your bodies, and thus you are feeling so pleasant and are looking toward us with sympathy. Will you kindly, therefore, inform us which way Krsna has gone?"
- The gopis said, "You have given us a chance to be enjoyed by You (Krsna) in the forest and have touched our breasts once in the past, which we accepted as a blessing, as do the goddesses of fortune, who are enjoyed in the Vaikunthalokas by You"
- The gopis said: "Dear earthly planet, how many austerities and penances you must have undergone to have the lotus feet of Krsna always touching your surface"
- The Gopis said: O plants of malati flowers, mallika flowers, jati and yuthika flowers, have you seen Krsna passing this way, touching you with His hand to give you pleasure?
- The gopis think: "Krsna finds joy in seeing and touching this body." It is for this reason that they cleanse and decorate their bodies
- The Nagapatnis were astonished that, although Kaliya had the body of a serpent as the result of grievous sinful activities, at the same time he was in contact with the Lord to the extent that the Lord's lotus feet were touching his hoods
- The redness of the white conchshell due to the lip-touch of the Lord is a symbol of spiritual significance
- The touch of His body is cooler than millions and millions of moons together, and the nectar of His bodily fragrance overfloods the entire world
- The Vaisnava-tosani remarks that although the handcart was higher than the child (Krsna), the child could easily touch the wheel of the cart, and this was sufficient to send the demon down to the earth
- The visitors said, "As a result, you (Ugrasena) are constantly associating with Lord Krsna, and you have no difficulty in seeing Him or touching Him at any time"
- The white and fat-boweled conchshell, being gripped by the hand of Lord Krsna and sounded by Him, appeared to be reddened by the touch of His transcendental lips. It seemed that a white swan was playing in the stems of red lotus flowers
- They (the gopis) dressed themselves with the understanding that Krsna would be happy by seeing and touching them
- They (the gopis) were overjoyed by the auspicious touch of the hand of Krsna. Their smiling cheeks shone with beauty, and they began to sing the glories of Krsna with transcendental pleasure
- Thus the Supreme Personality of Godhead walked on the bank of the Yamuna, touching the leaves of the trees and their fruits, flowers and twigs and praising their glorious welfare activities
- Vidyadhara himself stated that even though he was a demigod he was condemned to become a serpent. But because he was touched by the lotus feet of Krsna, he immediately came to Krsna consciousness
- Vidyadhara said to Krsna, "I know very well that persons who are constantly engaged in chanting Your holy name attain release from all sinful reactions, & certainly persons who are fortunate enough to be personally touched by Your lotus feet are freed"
- Vidyadhara said to Krsna, "Therefore I am sure that I am now relieved of the curse of the brahmana simply by seeing You and being touched by Your lotus feet"
- Vidyadhara, awaiting Krsna's permission to return to the heavenly planets, said, "Now, because I have been touched by Your lotus feet, I am relieved of all kinds of material pangs. You are the most powerful of all mystics"
- We are all naturally His (Krsna's) maidservants. Does He not remember us? Does He ever speak about us, or has He forgotten us completely? Will He ever forgive us and once again touch us with those hands fragrant with the scent of aguru
- We can only touch with our hands or skin, but Krsna can touch just by glancing. We can only see with our eyes, we cannot touch or smell with them. Krsna, however, can smell and also eat with His eyes
- We can touch only with our hands or skin, but Krsna can touch just by glancing. We can see only with our eyes; we cannot touch or smell with them. Krsna, however, can smell and also eat with His eyes - CC Intro
- We have to increase the attachment. Krsna is already attractive, but we are trying to go away from Krsna. This is our business. "Krsna may not touch me." We are so clever that "Krsna may not touch me." This is maya
- When Krsna touched the bodies of the gopis, their lust to embrace Him increased. They all enjoyed these pastimes
- When Krsna touched the different parts of their (the gopis) bodies, the gopis felt surcharged with spiritual energy. They could not adjust their loosened clothes, although they tried to keep them adjusted properly
- When Lord Krsna was of a very tender age, His hands & legs resembled soft new leaves, yet simply by touching the handcart with His legs, He made the cart fall to pieces. It was quite possible for Him to act in this way and yet not exert Himself very much