Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Tasting (2 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Tasting"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- After tasting this flower, Krsna turned His mouth in a disfigured way, and upon seeing this all His friends standing there began to laugh very loudly
- All minds are attracted by hearing His sweet voice and flute, or by seeing His beauty. Even Lord Krsna Himself makes efforts to taste that sweetness
- Although Krsna is the reservoir of all pleasure, He has a special intention to taste Himself by accepting the form of a devotee
- Among them are various groups of consorts in Vraja who have varieties of sentiments and mellows. They help Lord Krsna taste all the sweetness of the rasa dance and other pastimes
- And in His Gauranga feature Krsna tastes separation from Krsna in the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani
- Damodara Gosvami said, "Krsna is the master of all transcendental mellows and the taster of all transcendental mellows, and His body is composed of transcendental bliss"
- During His previous pastimes in Vrndavana, Lord Krsna desired to enjoy the three different types of ecstasy, but despite great endeavor, He could not taste them. Such ecstasies are the monopoly of Srimati Radharani
- Even in taking prasadam, you are thinking of Krsna, "Oh, it is very nice. Krsna has tasted. It is very nice." That is Krsna consciousness
- Even though Lord Krsna, the abode of all mellows, had previously in this way chewed the essence of the mellows of love, still He was unable to fulfill three desires, although He made efforts to taste them
- He (Krsna) has tasted that love while hiding His own dark complexion with Her effulgent yellow color. May that Lord Caitanya confer upon us His grace
- He has tasted that love while hiding His own dark complexion with Her effulgent yellow color. May that Lord Caitanya confer upon us His grace
- Her (Radharani's) pure, mature love surpasses that of all others. Her love is the cause of Lord Krsna's tasting the sweetness of the conjugal relationship
- Her pure, mature love surpasses that of all others. Her love is the cause of Lord Krsna's tasting the sweetness of the conjugal relationship
- I taste the bliss to which the object of love is entitled. But the pleasure of Radha, the abode of that love, is ten million times greater
- If I (Lord Krsna) see My sweetness in a mirror, I am tempted to taste it, but nevertheless I cannot
- If I deliberate on a way to taste it, I find that I hanker for the position of Radhika
- If sometime I can be the abode of that love, only then may I taste its joy
- In order to taste them, Sri Krsna accepted the position of Srimati Radharani in the form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In the form of Krsna, the Lord enjoys spiritual bliss and remains the shelter of all devotees, visaya-vigraha. And in His Gauranga feature Krsna tastes separation from Krsna in the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani
- In youth He tasted the essence of rasa, fulfilling His desires in pastimes like the rasa dance with Srimati Radhika and the other gopis
- Krsna and Balarama learned how to make various syrups and beverages required at various times, having various tastes and intoxicating effects
- Krsna Himself cannot fully understand the conditions, the mode of progress, the happiness and unhappiness, and the moods of ecstatic love of His devotees. He therefore accepts the role of a devotee to taste these emotions fully
- Krsna said to Radharani, "All My transcendental senses are overwhelmed in ecstatic pleasure by tasting You, who are completely decorated by beautiful qualities"
- Krsna says, "Now after giving Me a taste of His transcendental body, He has enthused Me, and it is more than I can tolerate"
- Krsna tries to taste His own sweetness, but He cannot do so without accepting the emotions of a devotee
- Krsna's hearing the devotee's words of love in offering foodstuffs is wholly identical with His eating and actually tasting. This point should be emphasized: because of His absolute position, His hearing is wholly identical with His eating and tasting
- Krsna's position is father, but He's simply father. So he voluntarily becomes a son also sometimes to taste how to become a son. Son is not His constitutional position. Father is His constitutional position
- Lord Caitanya is Sri Krsna Himself, the absolute enjoyer of the love of the gopis. He Himself assumes the role of the gopis to taste the predominated happiness of transcendental mellows
- Lord Krsna desired to taste the limitless nectarean mellows of the love of one of His multitude of loving damsels (Sri Radha), and so He has assumed the form of Lord Caitanya
- Lord Krsna desired to taste the limitless nectarean mellows of the love possessed by one of His multitude of loving damsels (Sri Radha), and so He has assumed the form of Lord Caitanya
- Lord Krsna tastes all kinds of transcendental happiness, although He Himself is happiness personified. The pleasure relished by His pure devotees is also manifested by His pleasure potency
- Lord Krsna thought: "I shall taste the essence of all these rasas, and in this way I shall favor all the devotees"
- My dear friend, if you say, "Just try to control Your senses," what shall I say? I cannot become angry at My senses. Is it their fault? Krsna's beauty, sound, touch, fragrance and taste are by nature extremely attractive
- My mind races to taste the pleasure experienced by the abode, but I cannot taste it, even by My best efforts. How may I taste it?
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Although the entire creation is full of different tastes because of Me, I am charmed by the nectarean taste of the lips of Srimati Radharani"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Formerly I appeared in the world to taste mellows, and I tasted the mellows of pure love in various ways"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "I am always eager to taste the joy that Radharani derives from Me"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "In spite of various efforts, I have not been able to taste it. But My desire to relish that pleasure increases as I smell its sweetness"
- The gopis can be divided into a left wing and a right wing. Both wings induce Krsna to taste transcendental mellows by various manifestations of ecstatic love
- The Lord's desire to appear was born from two reasons: the Lord wanted to taste the sweet essence of the mellows of love of God, and He wanted to propagate devotional service in the world on the platform of spontaneous attraction
- The potency called hladini gives Krsna transcendental pleasure. Through this pleasure potency, Krsna personally tastes all spiritual pleasure
- The transcendental mellow of conjugal love of Krsna is so wonderful that Krsna Himself accepts the form of a devotee to relish and taste it fully
- The wonderful form of Krsna in His personal feature is so great that it attracts even Krsna to taste His own association. Indeed, Krsna becomes very eager to taste it
- There are eight symptoms of ecstatic love on the platform of transcendental jubilation, and when they are combined and tasted by Krsna, the Lord's mind is completely satisfied
- Thinking in this way, Lord Krsna was curious to taste that love. His eager desire for that love increasingly blazed in His heart
- To taste the mellows of Srimati Radharani's loving affairs in Her relationship with Krsna, and to understand the reservoir of pleasure in Krsna, Krsna Himself, as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, accepted the mood of Radharani