This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Sweetness"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total.
- A devotee of the Lord automatically becomes uninterested in the enchantment of material existence because he is rasa-graha, or one who has tasted the sweetness of the lotus feet of Lord Krsna
- A particularly extraordinary vision is the moon above that ocean - Sri Krsna's face - and an even more extraordinary vision is His smile, which is sweeter than sweet and is like shining beams of moonlight
- Actually She has no desire to stop Krsna's endeavor to touch Her body with His hands, yet Srimati Radharani, whose thighs are like the trunk of a baby elephant, protests His advances and, sweetly smiling, admonishes Him
- After hearing the prayers of the kings released from the prison of Jarasandha, Lord Krsna, who is always the protector of surrendered souls and the ocean of mercy for the devotees, replied to them as follows in His sweet, transcendental voice
- After seeing that each was taken care of, Lord Krsna, in a sweet voice, asked them (Kings) to return to their respective kingdoms
- Alas, Krsna is lying within My heart like Cupid; therefore how can I possibly give up talking of Him? I cannot forget Krsna, whose smile is sweeter than sweetness itself and who gives pleasure to My mind and eyes
- All minds are attracted by hearing His sweet voice and flute, or by seeing His beauty. Even Lord Krsna Himself makes efforts to taste that sweetness
- Although Krsna's unparalleled beauty is the topmost sweetness of love of Godhead, His sweetness increases unlimitedly when He is in the company of the gopis. Consequently Krsna's exchange of love with the gopis is the topmost perfection of love of God
- Although priceless, the nectar of Krsna's face is distributed to everyone. Some purchase the moonrays of His sweet smiles, and others purchase the nectar of His lips. Thus He pleases everyone
- Another gopi said, "That is Your (Krsna's) extraordinary feature (sweet movements and being independent). Please, therefore, come before us and bless us with the lotus flower in Your hand"
- Another gopi said, "Your movements are sweet, and You (Krsna) are independent, touching the goddess of fortune with one hand and in the other bearing a lotus flower"
- Bhismadeva is conscious of this sweetness of transcendental humor, and therefore he likes to address the Lord as Vijaya-Sakhe, Partha-Sakhe, etc., exactly like Nanda-nandana or Yasoda-nandana
- Both the gopis and Krsna are complete. The gopis' ecstatic love is like a mirror that becomes newer and newer at every moment and reflects Krsna's bodily luster and sweetness. Thus competition increases
- Bumblebees became mad after the fragrance & sweetness of the atmosphere. Being pleased by the humming sound of the bees, Krsna would play His flute, & together the sounds became so sweet to hear that aquatic birds like cranes, swans & ducks were charmed
- Dear Vallabha, we said, please hear from us. Lord Krsna is supremely attractive. His beauty, sweetness and pastimes of love are without limit
- Desiring to understand the glory of Radharani's love, the wonderful qualities in Him that She alone relishes through Her love, and the happiness She feels when She realizes the sweetness of His love
- Dressed with garlands of lotus flowers, They were sometimes singing very sweetly among Their friends. One gopi told her friends, "How is it Krsna and Balarama are looking so beautiful?"
- He said, "My dear friends, please hear of Krsna's sweetness. Because of a great desire for that sweetness, My mind has given up all social and Vedic religious principles and taken to the profession of begging, exactly like a mystic yogi"
- He was there in His transcendental body, the residence of the goddess of fortune, with His usual gentle and sweetly smiling face, His nectarean words and His flawless character
- Her (Radharani's) ears are always attracted to His sweet voice, Her nostrils are enchanted by His fragrance, and Her tongue hankers for the nectar of His soft lips
- His (Krsna's) song is so sweet that even one particle of its sound can inundate the entire world. If such a particle enters one's ear, one is immediately bereft of all other types of hearing
- His character is very sweet, and His pastimes are melodious. He is expert in intelligence, and thus He enjoys all His pastimes and mellows
- His slight smiling and fragrant illumination are compared to camphor, which enters the sweetness of His lips. That sweetness is transformed and enters into space as vibrations from the holes of His flute
- If anyone gets an opportunity to hear about the sweetness of Krsna in this chapter of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, he will certainly be eligible to float in the transcendentally blissful ocean of love of God
- If I (Lord Krsna) see My sweetness in a mirror, I am tempted to taste it, but nevertheless I cannot
- If I do not think of Krsna, My impoverished mind will die within a moment like a fish out of water. But when I see Krsna's sweetly smiling face, My mind and eyes are so pleased that My desire for Him redoubles
- If one with great care and attention takes to Krsna consciousness, chanting the holy name and hearing Krsna's transcendental pastimes, his ignorance will be destroyed and his tongue enabled to taste the sweetness of the transcendental nature of Krsna
- In the attitude of Radharani, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu addressed the gopis, "My dear friends, where is that Krsna, Cupid personified, who has the effulgence of a kadamba flower, who is sweetness itself, the nectar of My eyes and mind"
- In this way, because of Krsna's sweet qualities, Caitanya Mahaprabhu made different types of mistakes in His mind. Thus by reciting the following verse, He ascertained the presence of Lord Krsna
- Indeed, Vasudeva is agitated just to see the sweetness of Govinda, and a transcendental greed awakens in Him to enjoy that sweetness
- Krsna is both brahmajyoti and localized Paramatma, but in brahmajyoti or Paramatma there is no Krsna or sweet relations with Krsna
- Krsna tries to taste His own sweetness, but He cannot do so without accepting the emotions of a devotee
- Krsna's attractive features and sweet smiles go deep into the heart of everyone, and once it is so done the living being is admitted into the kingdom of God, from which no one returns. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- Krsna's body is a city of attractive features, and it is sweeter than sweet. His face, which is like the moon, is sweeter still. And the supremely sweet gentle smile on that moonlike face is like rays of moonshine
- Krsna's deep voice is more resonant than newly arrived clouds, and His sweet song defeats even the sweet voice of the cuckoo
- Krsna's lips are so sweet when combined with the camphor of His gentle smile that they attract the minds of all women, forcing them to give up all other attractions
- Krsna's speech is far sweeter than nectar. Each of His jubilant words is full of meaning, and when His speech mixes with His smile, which is like camphor, the resultant sound and the deep meaning of Krsna's words create various transcendental mellows
- Krsna's transcendental qualities of opulence, sweetness and mercy are perfect and full. As far as Krsna's affectionate leaning toward His devotees is concerned, He is so magnanimous that He can give Himself to His devotees
- Lord Caitanya is Krsna Himself, but He appears as a devotee to taste the sweetness of the transcendental mellow in Himself which is tasted by Srimati Radharani, the greatest of all devotees
- Lord Krsna's sweetness is so attractive that it steals away His own mind. Thus even He wants to embrace Himself
- Lord Sri Krsna's beauty, the sound of His words and the vibration of His flute, His touch, His fragrance and the taste of His lips are full of an indescribable sweetness. When all these features attract My five senses at once, My senses all ride together
- May the sweet sound of Lord Krsna's flute, His authorized messenger, be glorified, for it expertly releases Srimati Radharani from Her shyness and attracts Her from Her home to the forest
- Merged in an ocean of anxiety, He recited a verse spoken by Srimati Radharani expressing the same emotion. Then He personally explained the verse and thus tasted the sweetness of Krsna
- My dear friend, this dramatic actor appears like a second form of My own self. Like a picture, He displays My pastimes as a cowherd boy overflowing with wonderfully attractive sweetness and fragrance, which are so dear to the damsels of Vraja
- My dear Lord Krsna, where is that woman within the three worlds who would not be captivated by the rhythms of the sweet songs coming from Your wonderful flute? Who would not fall down from the path of chastity in this way
- My dear Sanatana, the sweet, attractive transcendental form of Krsna is so nice. Just try to understand it. Even a fractional understanding of Krsna's beauty can merge all three worlds in the ocean of love
- My dear Sanatana, the sweetness of Krsna's personality is just like an ocean of ambrosia. Although My mind is now afflicted by convulsive diseases and I wish to drink that entire ocean, the repressive physician does not allow Me to drink even one drop
- My sweetness also has no room for expansion, yet it shines before that mirror in newer and newer beauty
- My sweetness is always newer and newer. Devotees taste it according to their own respective love
- My sweetness is wonderful, infinite and full. No one in the three worlds can find its limit
- Narada said, "Your (Krsna's) appearance, therefore, is not forced by any other agency. By Your sweet will only, You agree to appear and disappear. It is my great fortune that I have been able to see Your lotus feet today"
- Now when they actually saw Krsna and Balarama passing on the street and saw Them sweetly smiling, the ladies' joy reached the point of ecstasy
- O Krsna, O flute-player, the sweetness of Your early age is wonderful within these three worlds. You know My unsteadiness, and I know Yours
- O Krsna, when You go to the forest during the day and we do not see Your sweet face, which is surrounded by beautiful curly hair, half a second becomes as long as an entire age for us
- O Lord, remover of the afflictions of the inhabitants of Vrndavana! O hero of all women! O Lord who destroy the pride of Your devotees by Your sweet, gentle smile! O friend! We are Your maidservants
- O My dear friend, what severe austerities have the gopis performed to drink His transcendental beauty and sweetness through their eyes in complete fulfillment? Thus they glorify their births, bodies and minds
- O my Lord, the transcendental body of Krsna is very sweet, and His face is even sweeter than His body. But His soft smile, which has the fragrance of honey, is sweeter still
- One of the cowherd girls said, "My dear beautiful Kutila, you are the most beautiful of all the cowherd girls of Vrndavana, and because of your extraordinary beauty, I think you must be beyond the attraction of the sweet blowing of Krsna's flute!"
- One of the gopis said, "May Krsna's sweet flute be washed away by the waves of the Yamuna, and let it fall into the ocean! The sweet sound of that flute is so impudent that it makes us lose all composure before our superiors"
- Only Radhika, by the strength of Her love, tastes all the nectar of My sweetness
- Radharani said, "It is very pleasant, but still I would like to go to the bank of the Yamuna beneath the trees of the forest there. I wish to hear the vibration of His sweet flute playing the fifth note within that forest of Vrndavana"
- Resuming His external consciousness, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Sanatana Gosvami, "I have not spoken of what I intended. Lord Krsna is very merciful to you because by bewildering My mind He has revealed His personal opulence and sweetness"
- Since I have become a madman, I am saying one thing instead of another. This is because I am being carried away by the waves of the nectarean ocean of Lord Krsna's transcendental sweetness
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "After conquering the moon and the lotus flower, Krsna wished to capture the doelike gopis. Thus He spread the noose of His beautiful face, and within that noose He placed the bait of His sweet smile to misguide the gopis"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Previously I induced Murari Gupta again and again to be allured by Lord Krsna. I said to him, My dear Gupta, Lord Sri Krsna, Vrajendra-kumara, is the supreme sweetness"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then began to talk like this, "Is He the same person, personified sweetness, who is the pleasure of My eyes and mind, who is My life and soul? Has Krsna actually come before My eyes"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to lament by saying, "Where is Sri Krsna, whose form is curved in three places? Where is the sweet song of His flute, and where is the bank of the Yamuna?"
- Srimati Radharani appeared there (at the bank of the Yamuna), and at that time Murari (Krsna), the enemy of Mura, glanced over Radharani very sweetly
- Tasting transcendental, effulgent, sweetly ecstatic love of Krsna, such a person can enjoy life twenty-four hours a day in the transcendental bliss of the sweetness of Krsna's pastimes
- The author of the Caitanya-caritamrta prays that just as Krsna attracted the gopis by the sweet sound of His flute, He will also attract the reader's mind by that transcendental vibration
- The beauty of Krsna's smile is the sweetest feature of all. His smile is like a full moon that spreads its rays throughout the three worlds - Goloka Vrndavana, the spiritual sky of the Vaikunthas, and Devi-dhama, the material world
- The best way to establish our relation in transcendental sweetness is to approach Him through His recognized devotees
- The consciousness of each woman within the three worlds is certainly like a high hill, but the sweetness of Krsna's beauty is like an ocean. Even a drop of water from that ocean can flood the entire world and submerge all the high hills of consciousness
- The earrings dancing on Krsna's cheeks are shaped like sharks, and they shine very brightly. These dancing earrings attract the minds of all women. Over and above this, Krsna pierces the hearts of women with the arrows of His sweetly smiling glances
- The goddess of fortune is attracted by His sweetness, which Srila Rupa Gosvami has described in this way
- The gopis of Vrajabhumi always taste the nectar of Krsna's attributes, His beauty, His sweetness, His aroma, the sound of His flute and the touch of His body
- The gopis said, "Krsna does not even look upon us, although we are completely surrendered unto Him. Now the young girls in Mathura will have the opportunity. They are expecting Krsna's arrival, & will enjoy His sweet smiling face & will drink its honey"
- The gopis said: "O Krsna, when You go to the forest during the day and we do not see Your sweet face, which is surrounded by beautiful curling hair, half a second becomes as long as an entire age for us"
- The gopis saw that the cows were hearing the sweet songs vibrated by Krsna's flute and were appearing to be drinking the nectar of these transcendental sounds. The calves were stunned, and they forgot to drink the milk from the milk bags
- The happiness She feels when She realizes the sweetness of His love, the Supreme Lord Hari, richly endowed with Her emotions, appeared from the womb of Srimati Saci-devi, as the moon appeared from the ocean
- The holy name of Lord Krsna, His quality, pastimes and so forth are all of the nature of absolute truth, beauty and bliss. Naturally they are very sweet, like sugar candy, which appeals to everyone
- The holy name, character, pastimes and activities of Krsna are all transcendentally sweet like sugar candy
- The intention of Lord Caitanya is to taste Krsna's sweetness in transcendental love. He does not care to think of Himself as Krsna, because He wants the position of Radharani. We should remember this
- The Lord was engaged in His pastimes of the rasa dance in the forest of Vrndavana, enlivening the sexual desires of the wives of the inhabitants of Vrndavana by sweet and melodious songs
- The love of the gopis nourishes the sweetness of Lord Krsna. That sweetness in turn increases their love, for they are greatly satisfied
- The quintessence of Krsna's sweet bodily luster is so perfect that there is no perfection above it. He is the immutable mine of all transcendental qualities
- The relationship between the Lord and His servitor is very sweet and transcendental. The servitor is always ready to render a service to the Lord, and, similarly, the Lord is always seeking an opportunity to render some service to the devotee
- The sound of Lord Krsna's flute is so sweet that it has made the gopis forget all about their relationships with their kinsmen and flee to Krsna in the dead of night
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is full in all six opulences, including His attractive beauty, which engages Him in conjugal love with the gopis. Such sweetness is the quintessence of His qualities
- The sweetness of Krsna's beauty enjoyed by the gopis is unparalleled. Nothing is equal to or greater than such ecstatic sweetness
- The sweetness of Lord Krsna is not to be tasted by those who consider themselves equal to Krsna. It is to be tasted only through the sentiment of servitude
- The sweetness of Lord Krsna is unprecedented, and its strength is also unprecedented. Simply by one's hearing of such beauty, the mind becomes unsteady
- The thirst of one who always drinks the nectar of that sweetness is never satisfied. Rather, that thirst increases constantly
- The vivid evidence in this regard is that the dearest consort of Narayana, the goddess of fortune, who is worshiped by all chaste women, gave up everything in her desire to enjoy Krsna, being captivated by His unparalleled sweetness
- There is constant competition between My sweetness and the mirror of Radha's love. They both go on increasing, but neither knows defeat
- They (the gopis) began to talk among themselves, “We have passed a very long night - which seemed only a moment - engaged in the rasa dance with Krsna. We looked at His sweet smile and embraced Him and talked with Him"
- This is His transcendental quality that is the essence of all transcendental sweetness
- This sweetness can be tasted only through the spontaneous love of liberated persons who chant the holy names with great ecstatic love
- What to speak of others, even Lord Krsna Himself becomes thirsty to taste His own sweetness
- When he recited or heard about the beauty and sweetness of Krsna, he would be overwhelmed with ecstatic love and become oblivious to everything
- When He was talking, it was so nice and sweet to hear. When Mother Yasoda looked at His little ears and saw Him naked, trying to run very quickly with His little legs, she was merged into the ocean of nectar
- When Lord Krsna sees the gopis, His joy increases, and His unparalleled sweetness increases also
- When Lord Krsna, in friendly terms and sweet language, impressed Akrura about the real fact and Akrura understood that nothing could be concealed from the knowledge of Sri Krsna
- When one compares the beauty, opulence, sweetness and intellectual pastimes of Vasudeva, the warrior, to Krsna, the cowherd boy, son of Nanda Maharaja, one sees that Krsna's attributes are more pleasant
- When Sri Caitanya was describing the opulences and spiritual potencies of Krsna in this way, there was an awakening of love of Krsna within Him. His mind became immersed in the sweetness of conjugal love, and He quoted the following verse from SB
- When the gopis were describing the sweet vibration of Krsna's flute, they also remembered their pastimes with Him; thus their minds became disturbed, and they were unable to describe completely the beautiful vibrations
- When They play on Their flutes, all moving living entities are stunned, and nonmoving living entities experience ecstatic jubilation by Their sweet music. All these things are certainly very wonderful
- Who manifests an abundance of sweetness greater than Mine, which has never been experienced before and which causes wonder to all? Alas, I Myself, My mind bewildered upon seeing this beauty, impetuously desire to enjoy it like Srimati Radharani
- With Radha and Lalita serving Him on His two sides, He attracts the hearts of all by His own sweetness