Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Superiors"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Among those who have perfected themselves by devotional service, there are servants, friends, superiors and beloved damsels. Similarly, there are four types of mature devotees
- Another group consists of devotees who are dealing with Krsna on friendly terms; and the third group consists of those who are dealing with Krsna as His superior, with parental affection
- As the perfect exemplary householder, Lord Sri Krsna followed this tarpana (pleasing) system and offered respectful obeisances to the elderly, superior members of His family
- Lord Krsna is the source of all incarnations, and all others are His parts or partial incarnations. We find that the whole and the part behave as superior and inferior
- Lord Krsna therefore first allowed His family of superiors to descend to the earth. I shall try to describe them in brief because it is not possible to describe them fully
- The exhibition of this vatsalya-rasa standard of devotional service can be found in the dealings of Krsna with His devotees who represent themselves as superior personalities like father, mother and teacher
- The exhibition of this vatsalya-rasa standard of devotional service can be found in the dealings of Krsna with His devotees who represent themselves as superior personalities like father, mother, teacher
- The servant, friend, superior and conjugal lover are the shelters of the transcendental mellows called dasya, sakhya, vatsalya and srngara
- The service attitude of the devotees who play the parts of superiors of the Lord is very difficult to understand, but it can be very plainly understood in connection with the superexcellence of their particular service to Lord Krsna
- The source of all incarnations (Krsna) has the emotions of a superior when He considers Himself the master, and He has the emotions of an inferior when He considers Himself a devotee
- The supreme whole is Krsna, and Baladeva and all Visnu incarnations are His fractions. Lord Krsna is therefore conscious of His superior position, and all Visnu incarnations are conscious of Their positions as devotees
- This kind of parental love is generated in a devotee out of his conviction, in love, that he himself is superior to Krsna and that without being taken care of by such devotee Krsna could not possibly live