This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Standing"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Absorbed in the ecstasy of the gopis, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu wished to see Lord Jagannatha in His original form as Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja, standing in Vrndavana and appearing very beautiful, His body curved in three places
- All the townspeople went to see the witness Gopala, and when they saw the Lord actually standing there, they all offered their respectful obeisances
- Always being anxious to protect the children and to execute their duties, they were not very tranquil. In a very short time, Krsna and Balarama began to stand up and slightly move on Their legs
- Becoming fully absorbed in that vision, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had assumed the mood of the gopis, so much so that everywhere He looked He saw Krsna standing with His flute to His lips
- Bhismadeva, fixed his wide-open eyes upon the original Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, who stood before him, four-handed, dressed in yellow garments that glittered and shined
- Brahma said, "He (Krsna) is wearing a helmet and is garlanded by forest flowers, and He stands with a morsel of food in His hand. He is decorated with a cane, a buffalo-horn bugle and a flute. He stands before me with small lotus feet"
- Brahma said, "Let me offer my respectful repeated obeisances unto the son of Maharaja Nanda, who is standing before me with conchshell earrings and a peacock feather on His head. His face is beautiful"
- Even while speaking to them, Krsna was still smiling, and in this way He stood valiantly upon the wrestling dais
- Everyone thinks that Krsna is a great fighter & that no one can conquer You. So now You'll have to prove Your strength. I think that if You stand before me any longer, with my sharp arrows I shall send You to a place wherefrom You will never return"
- He (Krsna) stood before Bhismadeva to show him that his promise was fulfilled and that He had taken up the wheel
- He (Rukmi) condemned Krsna as the most abominable descendant of the Yadu dynasty and asked Him to stand before him for a minute so that he could teach Him a good lesson
- Her (Radharani's) reputation as the best of all Krsna's girlfriends is the stringed instrument She plays. When Krsna stands in His youthful posture, She puts Her hand on His shoulder
- Here is an instance of such friendly feeling, When Krsna was holding up Govardhan Hill with His left hand, the vayasyas said, "My dear friend, You have been standing for the last seven days and nights without any rest
- I remember the Lord standing by the banks of the Yamuna River, so beautiful amidst the kadamba trees, where many birds are chirping in the gardens. And these impressions are always giving me transcendental realization of beauty and bliss
- If one is stone-hearted, then Krsna will stand as stone forever. But if one is soften-hearted by chanting Hare Krsna mantra, then he'll talk with Krsna. That is the difference
- If you still have any desire to enjoy the company of your friends within this material world, then don't look upon the form of Krsna, who is standing on the bank of Kesi-ghata
- Immediately upon hearing the vibration of the flute, they (the gopis) all left their respective engagements and proceeded to the spot where Krsna was standing. While they ran very swiftly, their earrings swung back and forth
- In order to establish this fact (the rasa dance is spiritual), Krsna, the supreme mystic, expanded Himself into many forms and stood beside each gopi. Placing His hands on the shoulders of the gopis on both sides of Him, He began to dance in their midst
- In such chivalrous fighting between friends (like Krsna & Arjuna), there is sometimes bragging, self-complacence, pride, power, taking to weapons, challenging & standing as opponent. All of these symptoms become impetuses to chivalrous devotional service
- Instead of crawling with Their knees, the babies (Krsna and Balarama) could now stand up by holding on to something and walk little by little, without difficulty, by the strength of Their legs
- It should be understood that no one can surpass the Supreme Personality of Godhead in speaking. There is no difference between the Supreme Person and His speeches, for He stands on the absolute platform
- Krishna does not like to see His sincere devotee suffer or become frustrated or depressed. He will not stand idly by in any such case, so do not fear on that account
- Krsna challenged the demon, and the demon became very angry by the words of Krsna. Krsna stood before the bull, resting His hand on the shoulder of a friend. The bull proceeded toward Krsna in anger
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, worshiped even by Narada, yet as soon as Krsna saw Narada enter the palace, He got down immediately from Rukmini's bedstead and stood up to honor him
- Krsna is the worshipable master of even Brahma and Siva, yet as soon as He saw that the sage Narada had arrived, He immediately stood up with His ministers and secretaries to receive the great sage and offer His respectful obeisances by bowing His head
- Krsna lifted the Govardhana Hill, just as a boy picks up a frog's umbrella, and stood several days continuously just to give protection to the residents of Vrndavana
- Kutila said, "Krsna, You are standing here, and Radharani, who has just been married to my brother, is also standing here. Now I know both of You very well, so why should I not be very anxious to protect my sister-in-law from Your dancing eyes"
- Lalita said: "O most beautiful friend (Radharani), please accept the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is standing before You full of transcendental bliss"
- Lalita said: "Standing with His right foot placed below the knee of His left leg, the middle of His body curved in three places, and His neck gracefully tilted to the side, Krsna takes His flute to His pursed lips and moves His fingers upon it"
- Let my ultimate attraction be to Sri Krsna, the P of G. I concentrate my mind upon the chariot driver of Arjuna who stood with a whip in His right hand and a bridle rope in His left, who was very careful to give protection to Arjuna's chariot by all means
- Sometimes there are examples of Mother Yasoda's becoming stunned in ecstasy. This was exhibited when she saw her son lifting Govardhan Hill. When Krsna was standing, raising the hill, Mother Yasoda hesitated to embrace Him and became stunned
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked Raghupati Upadhyaya which form was the best of Lord Krsna's millions of forms, and he immediately replied that the supreme form was the Syamasundara form. In that form, Krsna stands curved in three places and holds His flute
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Lord Krsna standing with His beautiful body curved in three places, holding His flute to His lips. Wearing yellow garments and garlands of forest flowers, He was enchanting even to Cupid
- Srila Narottama dasa Thakura has sung in this connection, "My dear Lord Krsna, O son of Nanda Maharaja, You are now standing before me with Srimati Radharani, the daughter of King Vrsabhanu"
- Standing there with His flute to His lips, Krsna, who enchants millions upon millions of Cupids, attracted the eyes and minds of all the world with His unlimited beauty
- The boys continued: "Lord Visnu as Krsna and Balarama is standing waiting, and you should immediately deliver whatever food you have in your stock"
- The gopis said, "Krsna must have picked some flowers in this spot to satisfy Radharani, because here, where He stood erect to get the flowers from the high branches of the tree, we find only half the impression of His feet"
- The gopis were so much attracted to Krsna that when they heard the vibration of His flute they instantly left their homes, families, children, honor and feminine bashfulness and ran toward the place where Krsna was standing
- The Lord (Krsna) accepted his challenge and stood before the Kesi demon, calling him to fight. The horse then ran toward Krsna, making a horrible sound like a roaring lion, his jaws spread wide open as if to swallow the whole sky
- The other day I saw you both Krsna & Subala standing together, & you were keeping your hand upon Krsna's shoulder, & both of you were joyfully smiling. When I saw this in the distance, my eyes at once became overflooded with tears
- The same gopi said, "This smiling boy Govinda is standing on the bank of the Yamuna and playing His flute, His lips brightened by the beams of the full moonlight"
- The vayasyas said, "This is very troublesome for us because we see that you have undertaken a severely laborious task. We think, therefore, that you need not continue to stand in that way holding the hill"
- Therefore, O Vidura, does it not pain us, His servitors, when we remember that He (Krsna) used to stand before Ugrasena, who was sitting on the royal throne, and used to submit explanations before him, saying, "O My lord, please let it be known to you"?
- Thinking this, the brahmana turned to look back, and He saw that Gopala, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, was standing there smiling
- To take the jewel from the child, Krsna approached, stood before him. When the nurse taking care of Rksa's child saw Krsna standing before her, she was afraid, thinking He might take away the valuable Syamantaka jewel, and she cried out loudly in fear
- When Lord Krsna saw the mace flying toward Him, He stood firmly where He was and caught it with the same ease as Garuda, the king of birds, would seize a serpent
- When Lord Sri Krsna stood up with His disc to kill Salva, He appeared just like a mountain with the red sun rising over it
- When the sage Narada saw Lord Krsna standing before him, his body became so stunned that he stopped playing on his vina. Because of his faltering voice he could not offer any prayers to Krsna, and his eyes became filled with tears