"qualities of krsna" | "quality of krsna" | "qualities of Lord krsna" | "quality of * krsna" | "qualities of their Krsna" | "qualities of Sri Krsna" | "qualities of Lord Sri Krsna" | " qualities of Godhead in Krsna"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Qualities"
The following 185 pages are in this category, out of 185 total.
- A gopi told mother Yasoda, "Taking advantage of this opportunity, the most exalted demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva come down to offer their evening prayers, and they accompany the cowherd boys in glorifying the qualities of Krsna"
- A nice example of the all-cognizant quality of the Lord is described in Srimad-Bhagavatam, First Canto, 15th Chapter, 11th verse, in connection with Durvasa Muni's visit to the house of the Pandavas in the forest
- A particle of gold is also gold, and similarly we the living entities, being part and parcel of the supreme controller, isvara, or Bhagavan, Lord Sri Krsna, have all the qualities of the Supreme Lord in minute quantity
- A person with mundane senses cannot fully understand the name, qualities, form and pastimes of Sri Krsna. The Puranas are therefore meant to explain and supplement Vedic knowledge
- Above the impersonal feature is the Paramatma, or Supersoul, and above that is the personal aspect of the Absolute Truth. Srimad-Bhagavatam gives information about the personal qualities of the Absolute Truth, beyond the impersonal aspect
- According to one's receptiveness - whether one be a devata, asura, Yaksa or Raksasa - Krsna's quality is proportionately exhibited
- According to Srila Jiva Gosvami, the third quality, intolerance of another's unhappiness, can be subdivided into (1) protection of the surrendered souls and (2) well wishes for the devotees
- Adding to the list these four exceptional qualities of Krsna, it is to be understood that the aggregate number of qualities of Krsna is sixty-four
- After developing a taste for such things (chanting and remembering Krsna), one should try to live in Vrndavana and pass his time constantly remembering Krsna's name, fame, pastimes and qualities under the direction and protection of an expert devotee
- After hearing Ramananda Raya speak of the qualities of Srimati Radharani and Krsna, Lord Caitanya desired to hear from him about the reciprocal exchange of love between Them
- After hearing the statement of Lord Krsna, King Nagnajit said, "My dear Lord, You are the reservoir of all pleasure, all opulences and all qualities. The goddess of fortune, Laksmiji, always lives on Your chest"
- Although not having fully realized Krsna, persons who have even once surrendered completely unto His lotus feet and who have become attracted to His name, form, qualities and pastimes are completely freed of all sinful reactions
- Although the Lord sometimes appears in this material world, He has nothing to do with the modes of material nature, and He acts with full independence in His transcendental position. This is the special quality of the Lord
- Although these qualities are present in Narayana, the dominating Deity of the Vaikuntha planets, they are even more wonderfully present in Krsna
- Apart from these fifty qualities, there are five other qualities found in the Supreme Personality of Godhead that are partially present in demigods like Siva
- Beauty, humility, mercy, merit, patience and expert intelligence are all manifested in Krsna. But besides these, Krsna has other qualities like good behavior, mildness and magnanimity
- Because Krsna has four extraordinary qualities not possessed by Lord Narayana, the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, always desires His company
- Being requested by Maharaja Pariksit, Sukadeva Gosvami continued to speak about the transcendental pastimes of Lord Krsna in the matter of His form, qualities, fame and paraphernalia
- Besides all of the above-mentioned fifty qualities, Lord Krsna possesses five more, which are sometimes partially manifested in the persons of Lord Brahma or Lord Siva
- Brahma said, "As it is described in Brahma-samhita, the brahmajyoti is nothing but Your personal bodily effulgence. There are many Visnu incarnations & incarnations of Your different qualities, but all those incarnations are not on the same level"
- Brahma said, "I cannot even think of You perfectly with my mind, which is the master of the senses. Your qualities, Your activities and Your body cannot be conceived of by any person within this material world"
- Brahma says, "Dear Krsna, the inconceivable qualities, beauties & activities which You have revealed by Your presence on this planet cannot be calculated by any material measurement. If one even tries to imagine, that is also impossible"
- By My causeless mercy, be enlightened in truth about My personality, manifestations, qualities and pastimes
- By the grace of a bona fide spiritual master like Sukadeva Gosvami, it is quite possible to know everything of the superior energy of the Lord by which the Lord manifests His eternal name, quality, pastimes, paraphernalia and variegatedness
- By your education you just describe the quality, the greatness of the Lord, yad-uttamasloka-gunanuvarnanam and that is the perfection of your education
- Desiring to understand the glory of Radharani's love, the wonderful qualities in Him that She alone relishes through Her love
- Desiring to understand the glory of Radharani's love, the wonderful qualities in Him that She alone relishes through Her love, and the happiness She feels when She realizes the sweetness of His love
- Devotees of the Supreme Lord are twenty-four hours daily engaged in glorifying the qualities and pastimes of the Supreme Lord. Their hearts and souls are constantly submerged in Krsna, and they take pleasure in discussing Him with other devotees
- Dhama refers not only to Krsna's form but also to His name, His qualities and His paraphernalia. Everything becomes manifest simultaneously
- Dhiroddhata qualities were visible in the character of Lord Krsna because, when He was writing a letter to Kalayavana, Krsna addressed him as a sinful frog
- Durvasa would become angry, and the Pandavas would be cursed. But Krsna saved them from this calamity by His trick and by His all-cognizant quality
- Either in waking or in sleep, a devotee of the Lord can never be free from thinking of Krsna's name, form, qualities and pastimes. Thus a devotee of Krsna can conquer both sleep and ignorance simply by thinking of Krsna constantly
- Every living entity can be attracted by the beautiful qualities of Krsna
- Everyone in the fourteen worlds meditates upon Him, and all the denizens of Vaikuntha sing of His qualities and pastimes
- From Bhagavad-gita we understand the quality of the Lord's energy that is superior to the material quality of energy
- From their very births, the nine great mystic yogis (Yogendras) were impersonal philosophers of the Absolute Truth. But because they heard about Krsna's qualities from Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and the great sage Narada, they also became Krsna's devotees
- He (Arjuna) could realize that the Lord was still present before him by His instruction, by His form, by His pastimes, by His qualities and everything else related to Him
- He (Cupid) was born as the son of Krsna and celebrated by the name Pradyumna. Because he was begotten by Lord Krsna directly, his qualities were most similar to those of Krsna
- He (Lord Caitanya) also teaches that the place known as Vrndavana is as good as Lord Krsna because, Lord Krsna being the Absolute Truth, there is no difference between Him and His name, qualities, form, pastimes, entourage and paraphernalia
- He also performs welfare activities for the whole world. All these qualities are not visible in expansions like Narayana
- He has "no good qualities" (gunaih hinah) means that Krsna has no material qualities, and because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He acts independently, not caring for conventions in social or religious principles
- His (Krsna's) qualities, therefore, cannot be counted by anyone, however great one may be
- His (Lord Krsna) pastimes astound the goddess of fortune, and His bodily strength turns Govardhana Hill into a small toy like a ball. His spotless qualities are unlimited, and His behavior satisfies everyone
- His remembrance by His form, quality, name, fame, pastimes, etc., is also attractive for the pure devotee, so much so that he forgets all forms, quality, name, fame and activities of the mundane world
- His sweet words, His simplicity, His shyness, His humility, His constant readiness to offer respect to the elderly, and His charity. All of these qualities are considered ecstatic provocations for parental love
- If by studying the form, name, qualities, pastimes and paraphernalia of the Supreme Godhead one is attracted to the Lord, he can execute devotional service, and the form of the Lord will be impressed in his heart and remain transcendentally situated there
- If one's mind is fixed on Krsna (His name, qualities, form, pastimes, entourage and paraphernalia), all one's activities - both subtle and gross - become favorable
- If those who are attached to demigod worship fortunately associate with the devotees, their dormant devotional service and appreciation of the Lord's qualities gradually awaken. In this way they also engage in Krsna's devotional service
- If we remain always with Krsna, then we acquire the qualities of Krsna. So God is all-good. Therefore I become good, by association with God
- Impersonalists interpret this word nirguna as "having no quality." Because they are unable to estimate the qualities of the Lord in transcendental realization, they conclude that the Supreme Lord has no qualities. But that is actually not the position
- In the technical Sanskrit terms, such qualities as Krsna's name, fame, etc., are accepted both as reservoirs of and stimulation for love of Krsna
- In this way a neophyte can gradually develop attachment for Krsna's name, fame, form, qualities and so forth
- In this way, because of Krsna's sweet qualities, Caitanya Mahaprabhu made different types of mistakes in His mind. Thus by reciting the following verse, He ascertained the presence of Lord Krsna
- In this way, Krsna is endowed with all opulences, transcendental qualities and mystic powers. No ordinary living being can compare to Him
- Indra said, "Now by Your grace I can understand that You (Krsna) are the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, and that You are transcendental to all material qualities"
- Indra said, "Your (Krsna's) name, fame, form, qualities, paraphernalia and pastimes are all beyond this material nature, and they are never disturbed by the three material modes"
- Intoxicated by ecstatic love for Lord Krsna, he becomes overwhelmed and incessantly dances without clothing and sings about Lord Krsna's qualities and pastimes
- It is not possible to count the qualities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It is only because He (Krsna) has qualities that the conditioned living entities can have qualities
- It is only on the bhakti platform that one can understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna and His transcendental name, form, qualities, pastimes and entourage
- Kapiladeva said to Devahuti, "Those who assemble together to understand My qualities, pastimes and form, and thus glorify Me congregationally and derive transcendental pleasure therefrom, such fortunate devotees never desire to become one with Me"
- King Nanda said, "Actually, he (Garga Muni) said that my son has many varieties of names, according to His different qualities and activities"
- Krsna also possesses five other qualities, which are manifest in the body of Narayana, and they are listed as follows: 56) He has inconceivable potency. 57) Uncountable universes generate from His body. 58) He is the original source of all incarnations
- Krsna and His pastimes, His name, quality, paraphernalia, entourage, everything is spiritual
- Krsna appeared Himself five thousand years ago in India, and He exhibited His godly qualities, established Himself as the Supreme Personality of Godhead by His various activities, and still people are dying to see God. That is very regrettable
- Krsna has four more qualities, they are as follows: 61) He is the performer of wonderful varieties of pastimes (especially His childhood pastimes). 62) He can attract all living entities all over the universes by playing on His flute
- Krsna has four special qualities
- Krsna has unlimited qualities. The devotees are attracted by His uncommon beauty, mellows and fragrance. Thus they are differently situated in the different transcendental mellows. Therefore Krsna is called all-attractive
- Krsna is absolute, and there is no difference between Krsna's name, Krsna's form, Krsna's qualities, Krsna's pastimes, etc. This absolute position of Krsna is difficult to understand for any person who is not a devotee of Krsna in the system of parampara
- Krsna is also described as a meticulous dresser and a magnanimous personality. These are generally considered to be the qualities of great personalities
- Krsna is called the Supreme Brahman because He is the cause of creation, the cause of maintenance and the cause of dissolution. Lord Brahma, Lord Visnu and Lord Siva are different expansions of these material qualities
- Krsna is complete spirit and He's absolute, therefore His name is also spirit; His name, His form, His quality, His, I mean to say, opulence, His paraphernalia - everything is spiritual
- Krsna is not void. Whenever we speak of Krsna, He is present with His form, qualities, name, entourage and paraphernalia. Therefore, Krsna is not impersonal
- Krsna is the original source of Brahma, who is the original source of this universe. Brahma is a representative of Krsna, and therefore all the qualities and activities of Krsna are also present in Lord Brahma
- Krsna says, "By My causeless mercy, be enlightened in truth about My personality, manifestations, qualities and pastimes"
- Krsna's age, His transcendental bodily features, His beauty, and His mildness are qualities pertaining to His body
- Krsna's dhiroddhata qualities have been accepted as great because Krsna uses them only to protect His devotees. In other words, even undesirable traits may also be used in the exchange of devotional service
- Krsna's qualities as follows: 59) He is the giver of salvation to the enemies whom He kills. 60) He is the attractor of liberated souls. All these transcendental qualities are manifest wonderfully in the personal feature of Krsna
- Krsna, of course, means Krsna and His confidential devotees; Krsna is not alone. When we speak of Krsna, "Krsna" means Krsna in His name, in His form, in His qualities, in His abode and in His associates. Krsna is never alone
- Krsna-bhajana is not so easy. But if you voluntarily, if after hearing so many qualities of Krsna, transcendental qualities, if you somehow or other become attracted to Krsna consciousness, then your life is successful
- Lord Krsna answered Mucukunda, "Perhaps you know that My incarnation Anantadeva has unlimited mouths, and for an unlimited time He has been trying to narrate fully about My name, fame, qualities, activities, appearance, disappearance and incarnations"
- Lord Krsna possesses all these (Brahmanya) qualities, and He is worshiped by persons who themselves possess such qualities
- Lord Krsna thought: "Neither the gopis nor I shall notice this, for our minds will always be entranced by one another's beauty and qualities"
- Lord Krsna's forgiving quality is described in the Mahabharata in connection with His forbidding the killing of Sisupala
- Lord Krsna, who is the possessor of inconceivable potencies & qualities of transcendental knowledge and bliss, is the basic cause of ecstatic love. Krsna also becomes the reservoir (impetus) of ecstatic love by His different incarnations and expansions
- Maharaja Pariksit asked, "So how was it possible for them to get freed from the material condition just by thinking of a paramour?" One should consider here that Krsna and ordinary living beings are qualitatively one
- Maharaja Pariksit associated with the Lord even from the womb of his mother up to the last day of his valuable life, and thus he acquired all the essential good qualities of the Lord in all perfection
- Material senses cannot appreciate Krsna's holy name, form, qualities and pastimes
- Mayavadi philosophers, who have a poor fund of knowledge, simply dismiss the subject by explaining that krsna means "black." Not understanding the qualities of Krsna, these atheistic rascals do not accept Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Mucukunda knew very well that wherever the Lord is personally present by His transcendental name, qualities, form and so on, there cannot be any darkness of ignorance. He is like a lamp placed in the darkness; He immediately illuminates a dark place
- My dear friend, please tell Me what to do. My ears have been plundered by the qualities of Krsna's sound. Now, however, I cannot hear His transcendental sound, and I am almost dead for want of it
- O infallible one, I have become shameless after hearing of Your qualities, and I have become attracted to You
- Of these eighteen maha-ratha sons of Krsna, Pradyumna is considered the foremost. Pradyumna happened to be the eldest son of Queen Rukmini, and he inherited all the qualities of his great father, Lord Krsna
- One can understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead by understanding the sample, the living entity, because all the qualities of God exist in a minute quantity in the living entities
- One may estimate the qualities of the Lord at one moment, but the next moment the qualities have increased; so it is not possible to make an estimation of the qualities of the Lord. He is therefore called nirguna, one whose qualities cannot be estimated
- One must acquire brahminical qualities or be perfectly situated in the quality of goodness in order to chant the Gayatri mantra successfully and then attain to the stage of transcendentally realizing the Lord, His name, His fame, His qualities and so on
- One must try for the point when he simply hears Krishna and immediately all of Krishna, His Pastimes, His Form, His Quality, are in his thoughts. So to always be immersed in thoughts of Krishna this is our process
- One should not uselessly labor in mental speculation to estimate the Lord's qualities. There is no need of adopting the speculative method or exercising the body to attain mystic yoga perfection
- Out of one's own nature one becomes attracted by the qualities of Lord Sri Krsna
- Out of Your causeless mercy You have told me of the glories of Lord Krsna. No one can reach the end of the opulence, qualities and forms of the Lord
- Persons who are desiring to become great souls cannot be without any of the above qualities, so we can know for certain that these qualities are found in Lord Krsna, the supreme soul
- Please bring to me only those sinful persons who do not use their tongues to chant the holy name and qualities of Krsna, whose hearts do not remember the lotus feet of Krsna even once, and whose heads do not bow down even once before Lord Krsna
- Pure devotional service is so sublime that one can very easily forget the happiness derived from material enjoyment, material liberation and mystic or yogic perfection. Thus the devotee is bound by Krsna's mercy and His uncommon power and qualities
- Radharani continued, "'My dear friends, unless I serve the transcendental form, qualities and pastimes of Sri Krsna, all My days and all My senses will become entirely useless"'
- Radharani continued, "In My loving affairs there is a person named Madana. His qualities are thus: Personally He possesses no gross body, yet He is very expert in giving pains to others"
- She (Srimati Radharani) addressed the bumblebee, "Your master Krsna is exactly of your quality. You sit down on a flower, and after tasting a little honey you immediately fly away and sit on another flower and taste"
- Since the name, form, qualities and activities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, cannot be understood by the material senses, He is also called adhoksaja, meaning "beyond sense perception"
- Sisupala could not tolerate such honoring of Krsna and glorification of His qualities because Krsna stole Rukmini. Instead of being happy to hear the glories of the Lord, he became very angry
- Sometimes one becomes attracted to Krsna and His transcendental qualities simply by looking upon the beautiful features of His transcendental body
- Somewhere Lord Krsna was seen performing different types of sacrifices to satisfy the demigods, who are only His qualitative expansions
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "What should all living entities constantly remember?" Ramananda Raya replied, "The chief objects of remembrance are always the Lord's holy name, qualities and pastimes"
- Sri Krsna is present by His name, by His form, by His pastimes, by His paraphernalia, by His qualities. Anything about Krsna is non-different
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has attempted to give evidences from various scriptures about all sixty-four qualities present in the person of the Supreme Lord
- Srila Rupa Gosvami, after consulting various scriptures, has enumerated the transcendental qualities of the Lord as follows
- Srimati Radharani continued, "It is very difficult to actually understand Krsna - His name, His qualities, His form, His pastimes, His paraphernalia and His entourage"
- Srimati Radharani's earrings are the name, fame and qualities of Lord Krsna. The glories of Lord Krsna's name, fame and qualities are always inundating Her speech
- Supreme Person is neither very fat nor very thin; He is always transcendental to material qualities, and yet His bodily luster is blackish. His eyes are reddish, He is all-powerful, and He is equipped with all different kinds of opulences
- The above statement by Krsna seems apparently to be of an envious nature, but according to different pastimes, places and times this quality is accepted as a great characteristic
- The above statement of the qualities of the Lord is just to estimate His qualities as far as a human being is able to see Him. But even if it is so, the above qualities can be divided into many subheadings
- The Bhagavad-gita, which was imparted 5,000 years ago, is still being read repeatedly by many, many men, and still new light is always being found in it. Therefore, Krsna & His name, fame, qualities - & everything in relationship with Him - is ever-fresh
- The Brahmana said, "These are the words of Princess Rukmini, 'My dear Krsna, O infallible, most beautiful one, any human being who happens to hear about Your transcendental form, pastimes immediately absorbs through his ears Your name, fame & qualities"
- The conclusion is that if one somehow or other becomes attached to Krsna or attracted to Him, either because of His qualities of beauty, opulence, fame, strength, renunciation or knowledge, through affection or friendship
- The demigods said: Actually, only a person who has a little taste for the service of Your lotus feet can understand Your transcendental nature or form and qualities. Others may go on speculating for millions of years
- The devotee said, "Observing all Your transcendental qualities, I have also become attracted and have decided to dedicate my life to Your loving service"
- The fifty qualities of Lord Krsna were all present in his body
- The fifty qualities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead mentioned above are as deep as an ocean. In other words, they are difficult to fully comprehend
- The holy name of Lord Krsna, His quality, pastimes and so forth are all of the nature of absolute truth, beauty and bliss. Naturally they are very sweet, like sugar candy, which appeals to everyone
- The krsna-katha, the Lord's name, fame, quality, entourage, all these things are very sweet. To whom? Those who are liberated from this jaundice of materialism. For them it is very sweet
- The living beings can appreciate the qualities of the Lord as the ultimate goal, but they cannot attain the status quo of such equality
- The more we cleanse the dirt of material attachment from our hearts, the more we will be attracted by Krsna's name, form, qualities, paraphernalia and activities. This is the sum and substance of the Krsna consciousness movement
- The most complete qualities of Krsna are manifested within Vrndavana, and His complete and more complete qualities are manifested in Dvaraka and Mathura
- The only process for perceiving Krishna and His name, qualities, form is our sincere service attitude with our senses
- The only purpose of life is to be fully absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and His form, pastimes, activities and qualities
- The people can remain constantly in Krsna consciousness by discussing the Lord's transcendental form, qualities, pastimes and paraphernalia. By doing so, the whole universe can actually live auspiciously and advance peacefully
- The qualities of Krsna captivate and attract everything, living and nonliving. Even birds, animals and trees are attracted to Krsna's qualities
- The quality of Krsna - knowledge, can be further extended into five subheadings, namely intelligence, gratefulness, power of understanding the circumstantial environments of place, object & time, perfect knowledge of everything, & knowledge of the self
- The real position is that He is the original source of all qualities. All qualities are emanating constantly from Him. How, therefore, can a limited person count the qualities of the Lord?
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is full in all six opulences, including His attractive beauty, which engages Him in conjugal love with the gopis. Such sweetness is the quintessence of His qualities
- The tongue can thus glorify the name, form, qualities and pastimes of the Lord. The preacher of krsna-katha is always beyond the clutches of death. This is the significance of controlling the urge to speak
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 23) steadfast; 24) forebearing; 25) forgiving; 26) grave; 27) self-satisfied; 28) possesses equilibrium; 29) magnanimous; 30) religious; 31) heroic; 32) compassionate
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 33) respectful; 34) gentle; 35) liberal; 36) shy; 37) the protector of surrendered souls; 38) happy; 39) the well-wisher of devotees; 40) controlled by love; 41) all-auspicious
- The transcendental qualities of Sri Krsna are completely blissful and relishable. Consequently Lord Krsna's qualities attract even the minds of self-realized persons from the bliss of self-realization
- The Upanisads describe in different ways the transcendental qualities of the Supreme Lord. The Absolute Truth, the Supreme Lord, is called nirguna. That does not mean He has no qualities
- The word 'guna' means 'quality.' The qualities of Krsna are transcendentally situated and are unlimited in quantity. All of the spiritual qualities are full of transcendental bliss
- The word guna-vadam is significant because the qualities of the Lord and His activities and pastimes are the subject matter for the discussions of devotees
- There are another five qualities, which exist in the Vaikuntha planets in Narayana, the Lord of Laksmi. These qualities are also present in Krsna, but they are not present in demigods like Lord Siva or in other living entities
- There is no difference between His (Krsna's) name, form, quality etc, because Krsna is absolute. Our intimate relation with Krsna can be confidentially revived by our talking of, hearing of, or remembering Him. It is so done due to spiritual potency
- There is no need of logical arguments in support of this (Sri Krsna is so attractive that it comprehends all attraction) statement, but out of one's own nature one becomes attracted by the qualities of Lord Sri Krsna
- There is no satiation in chanting the holy name of the Lord, there is no satiation in discussing the qualities of the Lord, and there is no limitation of the entourage of the Lord
- There is the following prayer by a devotee for the vayasyas in Vrndavana, "All glories to Krsna's vayasyas, who are just like Krsna in their age, qualities, pastimes, dress and beauty
- These (there is no difference between Krsna and His body) qualities stimulate the devotee's ecstatic love, they have been analyzed as separate causes of that love
- These qualities are (1) the Lord is always situated in His original position, (2) He is omniscient, (3) He is always fresh & youthful, (4) He is the concentrated form of eternity, knowledge and bliss, & (5) He is the possessor of all mystic perfection
- These qualities are sometimes very minutely exhibited in living beings, but they are fully manifested in the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- These transcendental qualities are as follows: 51) changeless; 52) all-cognizant; 53) ever-fresh; 54) sac-cid-ananda (possessing an eternal blissful body); 55) possessing all mystic perfection
- They (Mayavadi philosophers) have falsely accepted the nonspiritual as the spiritual, and as a result they have forgotten the eternal spiritual form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as well as His name, qualities and entourage
- They engage the power of speech in the glorification of My qualities and form. They also dedicate their minds unto Me and try to give up all kinds of material desires. Thus My devotees are characterized
- This association (conditioned soul and Krsna) is made possible not only by personal contact with the Lord, but also by association with His name, fame, form and quality
- This blunt material eyes, he cannot see Krsna, or cannot hear Krsna's name, namadi. Nama means name. Nama means name, form, quality, pastime. These things cannot be understood by your material blunt eyes or senses
- This process entails hearing, chanting and remembering the holy name, form, pastimes, qualities and entourage of the Lord, offering service according to the time, place and performer, worshiping the Deity, offering prayers
- Those things which awaken ecstatic love are called uddipana. Mainly this awakening is made possible by the qualities and activities of Krsna, as well as by His mode of decoration and the way His hair is arranged
- Those who are in the disciplic succession of the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya should always feel separation from Krsna, worship His transcendental form and discuss His transcendental teachings, His pastimes, His qualities and His entourage
- Those who are self-satisfied and unattracted by external material desires are also attracted to the loving service of Sri Krsna, whose qualities are transcendental and whose activities are wonderful
- To be attracted by the qualities of Krsna means to be attracted by Krsna Himself, because there is no real distinction between Krsna and His qualities
- Topics concerning these qualities (the personal qualities of the Absolute Truth) are greater than topics of impersonal philosophical speculation
- Uddhava describes Krsna's qualities, "Although He is just like an ocean of wisdom, still He sometimes consults me. He is so great and magnanimous, yet He is engaged in His different activities just like an ordinary person"
- Uddhava describes Krsna's qualities, "He is the proprietor of millions of universes, but still He begged a little land from the ocean"
- We must know for certain that the qualities of the Lord have nothing to do with mundane qualities. All of them are full of bliss, knowledge and eternity
- When a person is developed in love of Godhead, his body, mind and everything else are attracted by the transcendental qualities of the Lord. Such is the power of Krsna's merciful activities and transcendental qualities
- When He (Krsna) is death personified to the thieves, it is not that He is without moral principles or that He is cruel; He is still kind, because to punish thieves with death is to exhibit the highest quality of moral principles
- When He (Krsna) is in Goloka Vrndavana His transcendental qualities are exhibited as most perfect, when He is in Dvaraka He exhibits His qualities as very perfect, and when He is in Mathura He exhibits His qualities as perfect
- When our senses are purified by constantly being engaged in the devotional service of the Lord, we can understand Krsna's activities, names, forms, qualities, pastimes and entourage
- When we speak of Krsna, Krsna is not alone. Krsna means His name, His qualities, His fame, His friends, His paraphernalia, His entourage - all of these are included
- While performing duties according to the order of Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one constantly remembers Him, His names and His qualities
- With His thousands of mouths He sings the glories of Lord Krsna, but although He always sings in that way, He does not find an end to the qualities of the Lord