Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Krsna's purpose" | "purpose of Krsna" | "Krishna's purpose" | "purpose of Krishna" | "purpose of Krsna's" | "Krsna's actual purpose" | "Krsna's sole purpose"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Purpose (1 C, 20 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Purpose"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Actually the supreme controller is the Personality of Godhead, Krsna, and everyone is His servant. Yavana-raja, the King of the Yavanas, was also a servant of Krsna. Consequently, he wanted to execute the purpose of Krsna through the agency of Kalakanya
- Actually, Krsna had purposely taken His wife Satyabhama with Him so that she could collect the parijata with her own hand. But the denizens of the heavenly planets, including Indra, were very irritated
- After thus informing the King of the demons, Krsna stopped speaking, and Bali Maharaja understood the Lord's purpose
- Although a Krsna Conscious person is free of bodily attachment that does not mean that he does not defend for Krsna's purpose. But that you became fearful in the face of danger is not necessarily wrong
- Although Krsna is the original person, one without a second, He assumes different forms just to satisfy His devotees or to execute a specific purpose
- Although there is no difference between Lord Krsna and Lord Visnu, Krsna descends to this planet in His Vasudeva feature for the purpose of protecting His devotees and annihilating the miscreants
- Because He's anandamaya, He wants to enjoy the love exchange between the living entities. That is His purpose. Otherwise, why He has created? He wants love
- Brahma said, "These residents of Vrndavana have given You everything - their bodies, their minds, their love, their homes, their possessions. Everything is being utilized for Your purpose"
- By following in the footsteps of pure devotees, we can know that Krsna, the Ranacoraji, left the battlefield not because He was afraid but because He had some other purpose
- In the Bhagavad-gita you have read that one should fully utilize one's talent for the service of the Lord. Arjuna was a military man and he utilized his talent fully for executing the purpose of Lord Sri Krishna
- Indra said, "And that is the purpose of Your (Krsna's) chastising persons envious of You"
- Krishna consciousness means that everything including myself are different energies of the Lord and as such should be utilized for the purpose of Krishna
- Krsna appears in this world for two purposes, to protect the innocent, religious devotees of the Lord and to annihilate all the uneducated, uncultured asuras, who unnecessarily bark like dogs and fight among themselves for political power
- Krsna continued, "I have been invited for this purpose by Brahma, the superintending deity of this universe, and thus I have now appeared in the dynasty of the Yadus as one of their family members"
- Krsna continued, "I have purposely agitated you (Rukmini) by speaking many words not applicable to your character, but I am surprised to see that not a pinch of your devotion to Me has been deviated from its fixed position"
- Krsna said, "My dear chaste wife, My dear princess (Rukmini), I expected such an explanation from you, and only for this purpose did I speak all those joking words, so that you might be cheated of the real point of view. Now My purpose has been served"
- Krsna's assuming the incarnation of a tortoise or a fish for serving a particular purpose is not at all astonishing. Therefore we should not have any hesitation whatsoever in accepting the statements of the authentic scriptures like Srimad-Bhagavatam
- That is the way of the activities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead: He does one thing in such a way that many other purposes are served
- The coherent purpose of Lord Ramacandra, Lord Krsna and Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is to teach human society how to be happy by following the instructions of the Supreme Lord
- The Lord (Krsna) purposely observed all these social customs so that others would follow Him in the future
- The messenger said, "It is said that Your (Krsna's) appearance in this incarnation is for the purpose of protecting the faithful and destroying the miscreants"
- The prime purpose of the Krsna avatara is to satisfy His unalloyed devotees
- Their (Krsna's, Arjuna's and Bhima's) purpose in killing Jarasandha was to stop him from creating a disturbance to the proper discharge of world peace
- We see everything is the product of Krishna's energy and how everything can be dovetailed for serving the purpose of Krishna. Please try to follow this principle
- While Krsna was dressed up exactly like Radharani, He was speaking these nice words, and Srimati Radharani could understand His purpose
- With this purpose in mind, Krsna began to talk as if He were an atheist supporting the philosophy of Karma-mimamsa. Advocates of this philosophy do not accept the supreme authority of the Personality of Godhead
- Without Krsna's purpose we cannot kill even an ant, we cannot cut even a tree, then we shall be liable to punishment. So a sadhu sees that "Here is also a living entity."