Pages in category "Krsna's Proving"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- All these (everything is performed by Krsna perfectly) statements prove without any question that the Lord's activities, forms & deeds are all inconceivable to our limited thinking power & because He is inconceivably powerful, everything's possible in Him
- At least this is the proof that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead because there is no other parallel book like this Bhagavad-gita
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord, in this incarnation (of Krsna) You have proved that You are the supreme controller of maya"
- Brahma said, "You remain within the cosmic manifestation, and yet the whole creation is within You. This fact has already been proved by You when You exhibited the whole universal creation within Your mouth before Your mother, Yasoda"
- By this incident Krsna proved that those who are Krsna conscious devotees will not be lacking material enjoyment of sense gratification
- Krsna proved that anyone killed by Him attains liberation, whether sayujya, sarupya, samipya or whatever
- Krsna wanted to prove that His pure devotees are always sound in body and mind by dint of spiritual enlightenment, and thus in any circumstances a devotee of the Lord is in perfect order to speak of the right way of life
- Krsna's showing the universal form of the S. P. of God, even when lying down on the lap of His mother, proves that God is always God, whether He is manifested as a child on the lap of His mother or as a charioteer on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
- The Brahman effulgence is not visible to material eyes, but to prove that every living being is individual, Krsna had this individual effulgence stay outside the demon's (Aghasura) body for some time, for everyone to see
- The elderly brahmana thought, "Since Lord Krsna is very merciful, He will certainly come to prove my statement"
- The movements of His (Krsna's) eyes and the mode of His speech proved that He was very, very expert in giving moral instruction. Sometimes, Maharaj Yudhisthira is also accepted by learned scholars as dhira-prasanta
- This incident (lifting Govardhana) definitely proved without a doubt that Lord Krsna is the Personality of Godhead and that He was so in all circumstances, as a child on the lap of His mother, as a boy 7 years old, and as an old man of 125 years of age
- This incident of the fight between the ultimate weapons of Lord Siva and Lord Krsna proves that if Krsna gives someone protection, no one can kill him, and if Krsna does not give one protection, no one can save him