Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Personality"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- A clear explanation is given in the beginning of the Isopanisad, in which it is stated that the Supreme Lord is so complete that although unlimited energies, their transformations emanate from Him, Krsna's personality is not in the least bit transformed
- After seeing Their footprints, marked with flag, trident, thunderbolt and lotus, Akrura actually saw Krsna and Balarama face to face. Although They were the most influential personalities, They were glancing at him with smiling faces
- All of these eight material perfections, as well as all spiritual perfections, can be found fully in Krsna's personality
- Anyone who executes the chanting of this mantra has to abide by certain principles and vows. Although Balarama and Krsna are transcendental personalities, They strictly followed the regulative principles
- Bali said, "By Your (Krsna's) causeless mercy only are we demons in direct contact with Your personality. This contact is not possible even for the great demigods. No one knows how You act through Your yogamaya potency
- Because the commentators do not know this science of Krsna, they hide Krsna and divide His personality from His mind or from His body. Although this is sheer ignorance of the science of Krsna, some men make profit out of misleading people
- Because the Lord is the source of everything, anger and fighting are also inherent in His personality
- Before the cosmic manifestation was created, the creative propensity was merged in the Supreme Lord's person. At that time all potencies and manifestations were preserved in His personality
- Brahma said, "Actually, when one mistakes a rope for a snake, the existence of the snake is only within the mind. The existence of maya, similarly, is only within the mind. Maya is nothing but ignorance of Your personality"
- Brahma said, "Even one striving for Brahman realization or Paramatma realization cannot understand these features of Your personality unless You bestow on him the result of at least a slight bit of devotional service"
- Brahma said, "If one thinks that the Supersoul is something different from Your personality and thus searches out the Supersoul or the Supreme Brahman somewhere else, in the forest or in the caves of the Himalayas, his condition is very lamentable"
- Brahma said, "When one forgets Your personality, that is the conditioned state of maya. Therefore one who is fixed upon You both internally and externally is not illusioned"
- By appearing in human society and exhibiting His pastimes as a human being, Krsna definitely showed that there was not a single personality greater than He
- By My causeless mercy, be enlightened in truth about My personality, manifestations, qualities and pastimes
- Generally, those who are expert in writing drama choose to call Cupid the ideal dhira-lalita, but we can more perfectly find in the personality of Krsna all the characteristics of dhira-lalita
- God is a Person exactly like you are a person, I am a person, but His personality is very great, full with six opulences
- He (Akrura) considered himself very fortunate to see Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and His plenary expansion, Balarama, face to face, for he knew that They were the original personalities of the creation
- He (Kalayavana) concluded that this beautiful personality must be Vasudeva, for every description he had previously heard from Narada was substantiated by the presence of Krsna
- He (Krsna) appeared to the wrestlers exactly like a thunderbolt. To the people in general He appeared as the most beautiful personality. To the females He appeared to be the most attractive male, Cupid personified, and thus He increased their lust
- He (Krsna) expands Himself in multiple forms, some of which are known as His personal forms and some as His separated forms. Thus He enjoys Himself in all the spiritual planets, as well as in the material universe
- He (Krsna) is considered the richest. Similarly, He is considered the strongest. And similarly, He is considered the wisest. And similarly, He is the most beautiful personality
- He (Krsna) is so kind and liberal that He immediately gives everything, even His personal self, to any person who surrenders unto Him
- Krsna does not increase His age beyond this form of kaisora, and it is confirmed in the Brahma-samhita that although He is the oldest personality and has innumerable different forms, His original form is always youthful
- Krsna is also described as a meticulous dresser and a magnanimous personality. These are generally considered to be the qualities of great personalities
- Krsna is ruling over Vrndavana as death personified to the thieves, as pleasing bliss to the pious, as the most beautiful Cupid to the young girls and as the most munificent personality to the poor men
- Krsna is the most authoritative personality
- Krsna says, "By My causeless mercy, be enlightened in truth about My personality, manifestations, qualities and pastimes"
- Krsna's personality is analyzed as dhirodatta, dhira-lalita, dhira-prasanta and dhiroddhata
- Maharaja Pariksit then used another word, yadu-pati, which indicates that Krsna is the most exalted personality in the dynasty of the Yadus. The kings in the dynasty of Yadu were considered to be the most pious, and their descendants were also like that
- My Lord, You are complete knowledge, and there is not a pinch of material contamination in Your personality
- Nanda continued, "If Krsna were not a great personality, how could He have killed Kamsa, who possessed the strength of ten thousand elephants? Besides Kamsa, there were the very strong wrestlers, as well as the giant elephant Kuvalayapida"
- Narada Muni continued: Thereafter, Lord Krsna, by His own personal potency, consisting of religion, knowledge, renunciation, opulence, austerity, education and activities, equipped Lord Siva with all the necessary paraphernalia
- O King (Yudhisthira), that personality whom, out of ignorance only, you thought to be your maternal cousin, your very dear friend, well-wisher, counselor, messenger, benefactor, etc., is that very Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- O Krsna, I totally accept as truth all that You have told me. Neither the gods nor demons, O Lord, know Thy personality. BG 10.14 - 1972
- O Lord of the universe (Krsna), soul of the universe, O personality of the form of the universe, please, therefore, sever my tie of affection for my kinsmen, the Pandavas and the Vrsnis
- One should know the instructing spiritual master to be the Personality of Krsna. Lord Krsna manifests Himself as the Supersoul and as the greatest devotee of the Lord
- One who can talk and dress himself very artistically is called vidagdha. This exemplary characteristic was visible in the personality of Sri Krsna
- Our Krishna is a great family Personality. Krishna is never a mendicant, and our ambition is to enter into Krishna's family and to associate with Him personally
- Radharani's friend said, "If He (Krsna) is a tamala tree, then how is it possible for Him to walk and be so beautiful? Then, this personality might be a cloud. But if He's a cloud, then where is the beautiful moon within?"
- Rukmini continued, "I have selected You (Krsna) as my husband, considering You to be the only fit personality. You may throw me in any species of life according to the reactions of my fruitive activities, and I haven't the least concern for this"
- Sahadeva said, "Krsna, the best amongst the members of the Yadus & the protector of His devotees, is the most exalted personality in this assembly. Therefore I think that He should without any objection be offered the honor of being worshiped first"
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "I know that Lord Krsna is the ideal personality of Vedic culture. He is always in favor of brahminical culture and is very kind to the qualified brahmanas"
- Since Krsna and Narayana are both the same personality, Laksmi's association with Krsna did not break her vow of chastity. Rather, it was in great fun that the goddess of fortune wanted to associate with Lord Krsna
- Siva-jvara said, "You (Krsna) are the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Brahman, & You are the original cause. The original cause of the cosmic manifestation is not the impersonal Brahman effulgence. That impersonal Brahman effulgence rests on Your personality"
- Some distinguished fiction writer in Bengal concluded that the Krsna of Vrndavana, that of Mathura and that of Dvaraka were different personalities. Historically there is no truth in this conclusion
- Sometimes less intelligent scholars make a mistake and think that the Krsna of Vrndavana and that of the Battle of Kuruksetra are different personalities. But for Bhismadeva this misconception is completely removed
- Sudama said, "All the different processes of life are ultimately meant for understanding Your (Krsna's)personality"
- Sudama said, "The Vedic hymns, ritualistic ceremonies, religious activities & all other necessities for the perfection of human life, including economic development, sense gratification and liberation, are all derived from one source: Your personality"
- The above statements describe some of the wonderful reservoirs of pleasure within Krsna, as well as the transcendental qualities of His personality
- The beauty of Krsna's body is so attractive that it attracts not only the demigods & other living entities within this material world but the personalities of the spiritual sky as well, including the Narayanas, who are expansions of Krsna's personality
- The Earth personified continued, "Yet since You (Krsna) are transcendentally situated, nothing material can be identified with Your personality"
- The gopis said, "By placing our faith and love in Your (Krsna's) personality, we are assured of never being bereft of husband, friends, sons or daughters"
- The Krsna of Kuruksetra and the Krsna of Dvaraka are one and the same personality
- The Lord said that the concise form of Srimad-Bhagavatam as explained to Brahma was meant to elucidate His personality
- The Lord's holy name, His form and His personality are all one and the same. There is no difference between them. Since all of them are absolute, they are all transcendentally blissful
- The presiding Deity of the anti-material world is Sri Krsna, who exists in His original personality as well as in His many plenary expansions
- The separated portions are representations of His (Krsna's) energy, and the plenary portions are manifestations of His Personality
- The Supreme Person has to be understood by the transcendental sound vibrated by Him in Bhagavad-gita, wherein He says that there is nothing superior to Himself; the impersonal Brahman effulgence is resting on His personality
- The transcendental sound Hare Krsna is not different from the person Krsna
- The unborn Supreme Lord, Krsna, while maintaining His full personality, eternality, and imperishability, expands Himself into countless Visnu forms, jivas, and internal and external potencies
- The wives of Krsna were so fortunate that they got the Supreme Personality of Godhead as their husband, although their husband's personality was unknown even to Brahma and the other demigods
- There is nothing in existence not related to Sri Krsna. In a sense, there is nothing but Sri Krsna, and yet nothing is Sri Krsna save and except His primeval personality
- They (Krsna and Arjuna) would all continue to be individual personalities in the future also, even after the annihilation of the present body and even after being liberated from the bondage of material existence
- This theory cannot be supported either, because the Lord Himself says in the Bhagavad-gita that the Brahman effulgence rests on His personality
- Those who are below even the impersonalists consider Him (Krsna) to be one of the great historical personalities
- To be a good king is not necessarily the qualification for being Lord Rama, but to be a great personality like Krsna is the qualification for being the Personality of Godhead
- Undoubtedly Sri Krsna is the greatest personality in those days and still now also. Still, in all, not only in India, in all parts of the world, Sri Krsna is accepted as the greatest leader of philosophical presentation of this Bhagavad-gita
- Unintelligent men, who know Me not, think that I have assumed this form and personality. Due to their small knowledge, they do not know My higher nature, which is changeless and supreme. BG 7.24 - 1972