Pages in category "Krsna's Party"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- As there are many parties, Communist party, Congress party, this party, that party, so there must be one Krsna's party. Why not? Then people will be happy, if Krsna's party comes to the governmental post
- Bhadrasena therefore left the party of Balarama & joined Krsna, and he agitated his friends as much as the Mandara Hill had agitated the whole ocean. By his roaring sounds he deafened all his friends, and he enthused Krsna with his chivalrous activities
- The party of Balarama, accompanied by Sridama and Vrsabha, came out victorious, and Krsna’s party had to carry them on their backs through the Bhandiravana forest
- The procession of Lord Krsna's party advanced toward Hastinapura (New Delhi) and gradually passed through the kingdoms of Anarta (Gujarat Province), Sauvira (Surat), the great desert of Rajasthan, and then Kuruksetra
- There would be competition and mock fighting between the two parties, and when Krsna's party was defeated by Balarama, the boys would say, "If Balarama's party remains victorious, then who in the world can be weaker than ourselves"