Pages in category "Krsna's Movement"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Above even the humor of love between Krsna and His parents is the relationship of conjugal love. This is exhibited between the Lord and the young gopis in different ways - glancing, moving the eyebrows, speaking very sweet words, and exchanging smiles
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, it is very difficult for even great mystic yogis and demigods to ascertain Your movements or approach You (Krsna), yet out of Your causeless mercy You have kindly consented to come to my home"
- Although He (Krsna) was the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the oldest of all, He looked like a fresh young boy, and His movements were just like those of a free deer
- As I have got my permanent residence in America, it is indication of Krishna that I shall live here to organize this movement to the best possible extent
- He (Krsna) is the creator of the material world, and He is the predominating Deity known as Narayana in all the Vaikuntha planets. Therefore, His movements amongst human beings is another sort of bewilderment
- He is greatly qualified to entice all other girls, not only in Vrndavana or Mathura but all over the universe. His wonderfully enchanting smile is so attractive and the movements of His eyebrows are so beautiful that He can call for any woman
- If you simply do as I am doing, not avoiding anything which may have to be done for pushing on Krsna's movement, remaining always stuck up very tightly to the footsteps of Rupa Gosvami, then without any doubt you will remain always fresh and enthusiastic
- In the Lalita-madhava, Rupa Gosvami explains that the movements of Krsna's eyebrows are just like the Yamuna, and the smiling of Radharani is just like the moonshine
- The Lord (Krsna) says in the Bhagavad-gita that foolish persons consider Him to be one of the human beings without knowing the intricacies of His movements
- The movements of His (Krsna's) eyes and the mode of His speech proved that He was very, very expert in giving moral instruction. Sometimes, Maharaj Yudhisthira is also accepted by learned scholars as dhira-prasanta
- They (Gopis) all remembered the characteristics of the Personality of Godhead, how He moved within the area of Vrndavana and how, with joking words, He attracted all their hearts