This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Mouth"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total.
- After rising from bed, Lord Krsna would wash His mouth, hands and feet and would immediately sit down and meditate on Himself. This does not mean, however, that we should also sit down and meditate on ourselves. We have to meditate upon Radha-Krsna
- After tasting this flower, Krsna turned His mouth in a disfigured way, and upon seeing this all His friends standing there began to laugh very loudly
- Although Krsna was full of opulences, now, by the order of mother Yasoda, He opened wide His mouth like a human child and did not neglect the transcendental humor of maternal affection
- As far as we can conceive, the space which contains the universe is the greatest, but Krsna has shown millions of universes in His mouth. The greatness of God cannot be comprehended by the living entities, who are part and parcel of God
- As for sodasopacara, the sixteen ingredients, one should (1) provide a sitting place (asana), (2) ask Krsna to sit down, (3) offer arghya, (4) offer water to wash the legs, (5) wash the mouth, (6) offer madhu-parka, (7) offer water for washing the mouth
- Because all these cosmic manifestations come from Govinda, they could all be visible within the mouth of Govinda
- Brahma said - You remain within the cosmic manifestation, and yet the whole creation is within You. This fact has already been proved by You when You exhibited the whole universal creation within Your mouth before Your mother, Yasoda
- By the grace of the Lord the devotees are able to see everything in the universe within the mouth of the Lord
- From the very beginning of His childhood, Krsna killed Putana, Trnavarta & Sakatasura & showed the entire universe within His mouth. Thus the pastimes of Krsna, one after another, kept mother Yasoda & all the inhabitants of Vraja in great astonishment
- From the very beginning, by killing Putana, Sakatasura and Trnavartasura, by causing the trees to fall, and by showing the entire universe within His mouth, Krsna proved that He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Ganges is said to be emanating from the lotus feet of the Lord. there is no difference between the mouth and the feet of the Supreme Lord, but in our position we can appreciate that the BG is even more important than the Ganges. BG 1972 Introduction
- Gita is the very nectar of the Mahabharata spoken by Visnu Himself, for Lord Krsna is the original Visnu. It is nectar emanating from the mouth of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. BG 1972 Introduction
- Immediately forgetting yogamaya's illusion that Krsna had shown the universal form within His mouth, mother Yasoda took her son on her lap as before, feeling increased affection in her heart for her transcendental child - SB 10.8.44
- In His childhood Krsna played just like an ordinary child, but when His mother, Yasoda, wanted Him to open His mouth so that she could see whether He had eaten dirt, within His mouth He showed her all the universes. This is Krsna
- In krsna-lila the Lord's complexion is blackish. Holding a flute to His mouth, He enjoys as a cowherd boy. Now the selfsame person has appeared with a fair complexion, sometimes acting as a brahmana and sometimes accepting the renounced order of life
- In the sruti-mantras it is said, agnih sarva-devatah: "Fire is the aggregate of all demigods." Agni is the mouth of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is through Agni, or fire, that the Lord accepts all sacrificial oblations
- Krsna has a bluish complexion, a peacock feather on His head, a gunja garland and the decorations of a cowherd boy. His body is curved in three places, and He holds a flute to His mouth
- Krsna immediately opened His mouth, but instead of giving Him sugar candy with yogurt, the friend dropped a flower in His mouth
- Krsna replied, "If you think they are truthful, then you can look within My mouth to see whether I have eaten clay or not." His mother (Yasoda) replied, "All right, if You have actually not eaten any clay, then just open Your mouth. I shall see"
- Krsna told one of His gopi friends: "My dear beautiful friend, I can take oath that I have not stolen even a drop of curd from your pot! But still, your friend, Radharani, is very shamelessly smelling the flavor of My mouth"
- Krsna's words can immediately solve all of the questions and problems of the world. Although He does not speak very long, each and every word from His mouth contains volumes of meaning
- Krsna, by and by, opened His mouth, wherein the mother found all the universes situated. Seeing this, she was doubtful in her mind, but she was convinced in a different manner of the mystic nature of her son
- Lord Krsna showed His mother the complete universal creation within His mouth, while she, completely charmed by her son, wanted to look inside the mouth of the Lord just to see how much earth the child had eaten
- Lord Siva said, "In the impersonalists' conception of Your (Krsna's) supreme existence, the sky is just like Your navel, fire is Your mouth, and water is Your semen"
- Lord Sri Krsna replied: My dear mother (Yasoda), I have never eaten dirt. All My friends complaining against Me are liars. If you think they are being truthful, you can directly look into My mouth and examine it - SB 10.8.35
- Madhavendra Puri offered water to Gopala for washing His mouth, and he gave Him betel nuts to chew. Then, while arati was performed, all the people chanted, "Jaya, Jaya"
- Mother Yasoda challenged Krsna, "If You have not eaten earth, then open Your mouth wide." When challenged by His mother in this way, Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda, to exhibit pastimes like a human child, opened His mouth - SB 10.8.36
- Mother Yasoda concluded that the wonderful things she saw within the mouth of her child were due to Him, although she could not clearly ascertain the cause
- Mother Yasoda regarded the vision of the universal form within Krsna's mouth as an arrangement of yogamaya, like a dream. As one forgets everything after a dream, mother Yasoda immediately forgot the entire incident
- Mother Yasoda took her son on her lap and pushed the nipple of her breast into His mouth, and while Krsna was sucking the milk, she was smiling, enjoying the beauty of her child's face. Suddenly, the milk which was on the stove began to boil over
- Mother Yasoda, being a simple woman, could not find out the real cause of the vision (seeing universal form within Krsna's mouth); therefore, out of maternal affection, she simply offered obeisances unto the Supreme Lord to protect her child
- On that very spot, the fiercely dangerous Raksasi (Putana) took Krsna on her lap and pushed her breast into His mouth - SB 10.6.10
- Once one of Krsna's friends informed Him, "My dear Krsna, if You will open Your mouth, then I shall give You one nice sugar candy mixed with yogurt"
- One gopi told her friend: "It appears that Lord Krsna, the enemy of the demon Agha, has released from His mouth a whirlwind which is acting on your head and is gradually proceeding to do the same to the other lotus-eyed gopis"
- One gopi told mother Yasoda, "My dear mother, your son is very expert among the cowherd boys. He knows all the different arts of how to tend the cows & how to play the flute. He composes His own songs, & to play them He puts His flute to His mouth"
- One may ask how this was possible, and Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura reminds us that Krsna, although bound by a small rope, could show His mother the whole universe within His mouth. How was this possible?
- Santa-rasa, the position of neutrality, means being fully attached to the lotus feet of Krsna. This is the verdict from the mouth of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself. This state is called self-realization
- Seeing all these aspects of the cosmic manifestation (all moving and nonmoving entities, outer space, etc., within Krsna's mouth), along with herself (mother Yasoda) and Vrndavana-dhama, she became doubtful and fearful of her son's nature - SB 10.8.37-39
- She (mother Yasoda) saw (within Krsna's mouth) the time allotted for the living entities, she saw natural instinct and the reactions of karma, and she saw desires and different varieties of bodies, moving and nonmoving - SB 10.8.37-39
- She (mother Yasoda) saw within the mouth of Krsna the whole sky, including the luminaries, stars in all directions, the sun, moon, fire, air, seas, islands, mountains, rivers, forests and all other movable and immovable entities
- She (Yasoda) saw (within Krsna's mouth) the planetary systems, water, light, air, sky, and creation by transformation of ahankara. She also saw the senses, the mind, sense perception, & the three qualities goodness, passion and ignorance - SB 10.8.37-39
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed behind the huge column called the Garuda-stambha and looked upon Lord Jagannatha, but as He looked He saw that Lord Jagannatha had become Lord Krsna, with His flute to His mouth
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then embraced Vasudeva Datta and began to speak of his glories as if He had a thousand mouths
- Srila Jiva Gosvami has agreed to this, but Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura has made a further advance, namely that the nectar from the mouth of Lord Krsna is transferred to His different consorts
- The baby (Krsna's) yawned, and mother Yasoda saw in His mouth the sun, the moon, fire, air, the seas, islands, mountains, rivers, forests, and all kinds of living entities, moving and nonmoving - SB 10.7.35-36
- The baby (Krsna) yawned, and mother Yasoda saw in His mouth the whole sky, the higher planetary system and the earth, the luminaries in all directions - SB 10.7.35-36
- The betel chewed by Krsna is priceless, and the remnants of such chewed betel from His mouth are said to be the essence of nectar. When the gopis accept these remnants, their mouths become His spittoons
- The Deity (Madhavendra Puri's Gopala deity) was first offered many varieties of food, then scented drinking water in new pots, and then water for washing the mouth. Finally pan mixed with a variety of spices was offered
- The Gopi said, "How he (Subala) is delivering the betel nuts prepared by Palika into Krsna's mouth, and how he is decorating Krsna with the garland prepared by Taraka"
- The gopis continued, "Dear Krsna, we are seeking Your kisses, which You offer even to Your flute. The vibration of Your flute enchants the whole world and our hearts also. Kindly, therefore, return and kiss us with Your mouth of nectar"
- The Lord can see with His hands, He can hear with His eyes, He can accept offerings with His legs, and He can create with His mouth
- The Lord would cry, "O My Lord Krsna, My life and soul! O son of Maharaja Nanda, where shall I go? Where shall I attain You? O Supreme Personality who play with Your flute to Your mouth"
- The standing up of hair on the body was manifested when Mother Yasoda found within Krsna's mouth all of the universal planetary systems
- There is the moon of His (Krsna's) mouth, the moon of His cheeks, the moonspots of sandalwood pulp on His body, the moons of the fingertips of His hands and the moons of the tips of His toes
- These two verses (of BG 11.10-11) indicate that there is no limit to the hands, mouths, legs, etc., of the Lord. These manifestations are distributed throughout the universe and are unlimited.
- They (the gopis) became filled with attraction for Him (Krsna), and they began to kiss Him. Some gopis touched Krsna cheek to cheek, and Krsna began to offer them chewed betel nuts from His mouth, which they accepted with great pleasure by kissing
- They hold Their flutes to Their mouths and glance lovingly upon the residents of Vrndavana. For those who have eyes, we think there is no greater object of vision
- Thus she (mother Yasoda) became fatigued (after trying to tie up Krsna), but in the meantime the Lord opened His mouth, and the affectionate mother saw within the mouth of her son all the universes situated together
- When both the Krsnas, namely Krsna and Arjuna, reached the bank of the Yamuna (Arjuna is sometimes called Krsna, as is Draupadi), they washed their hands, feet and mouths and drank the clear water of the Yamuna
- When Krsna opened His mouth wide by the order of mother Yasoda, she saw within His mouth all moving and nonmoving entities, outer space, and all directions, along with mountains, islands - SB 10.8.37-39
- When Krsna opened His mouth wide by the order of mother Yasoda, she saw within His mouth oceans, the surface of the earth, the blowing wind, fire, the moon and the stars - SB 10.8.37-39
- When Krsna speaks on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, to the materialistic person it appears that this is simply talk between two friends, but actually it is a river of nectar flowing down from the mouth of Sri Krsna
- When mother Yasoda saw all the universes within Krsna's mouth, she was astonished for the time being. The Lord is worshiped like Indra and other demigods by the followers of the three Vedas, who offer Him sacrifices
- When mother Yasoda saw the whole universe within the mouth of her child (Krsna), her heart began to throb, and in astonishment she wanted to close her restless eyes - SB 10.7.37
- When mother Yasoda saw this (inside of Krsna's mouth), her heart began to throb, and she murmured within herself, "How wonderful this is!" She could not express anything, but simply closed her eyes. She was absorbed in wonderful thoughts
- When mother Yasoda saw this wonderful manifestation within the mouth of her child, she began to argue within herself about whether it was a dream. Then she considered, I am not dreaming, because my eyes are open. I am actually seeing what is happening
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna was so ordered by His mother, He immediately opened His mouth just like an ordinary boy
- Within that mouth, He exhibited all the universes. How it is possible? Yes, it is possible. Just like in the globe we see the whole world. Here is America, Russia, here this, here this. That is possible. It is a process only, to understand the process
- Without disturbing the ecstasy of His mother's affection, Krsna opened His mouth and displayed His own natural opulences
- Yasoda had asked Krsna to open His mouth wide just to see whether He had eaten dirt. But when Krsna opened His mouth, she saw not only the entire earth, but also many other planets within His mouth. This caused a standing up of the hair on her body
- Yasoda once was nursing her child Krsna & patting Him with great affection, there streamed a profuse supply of milk from her breast, & when she opened the mouth of the child with her fingers, she suddenly saw the universal manifestation within His mouth
- Yasoda saw in Krsna's mouth herself taking Krsna on her lap and having Him suck her breast. Upon seeing all this, she became struck with awe and began to wonder whether she were dreaming or actually seeing something extraordinary
- Yasoda saw in Krsna's mouth the all living entities, eternal time, material nature, spiritual nature, activity, consciousness, different forms of the whole creation and everything necessary for cosmic manifestation
- Yasoda saw in Krsna's mouth the entire outer space in all directions, mountains, islands, oceans, seas, planets, air, fire, moon and stars. Along with the moon and the stars she also saw all the elements - water, sky and the extensive ethereal existence
- Yasoda saw in Krsna's mouth the total ego and its products, namely the senses, the controllers of the senses, all the demigods and the objects of the senses like sound and smell. Within His mouth she also saw the three qualities of material nature
- Yasoda thought, "It may be cosmic mystic power attained by my child, and therefore I am perplexed by such visions within His mouth"
- Yasoda was astonished (seeing all the universes in Krsna's mouth), but out of deep affection for Krsna she thought that the Almighty Godhead Narayana had kindly looked after her son just to protect Him from all the continuous calamities happening to Him
- You have numberless arms, and the sun and moon are Your eyes. I see You with blazing fire coming forth from Your mouth, burning this entire universe by Your own radiance