Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Mock-fighting"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- In a sporting attitude, Krsna wanted to engage in a mock fight with His devotee. As we have experienced from the pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam, the Supreme Personality of Godhead has all the propensities and instincts of a human being
- In their mock fighting, the cowherd boys would sometimes climb on Krsna’s shoulders, and sometimes they would make Krsna climb on their shoulders
- Krsna told His other friends, "Subala is feeling too fatigued from mock-fighting with Me. So please do not disturb him anymore by inviting him to fight." This is an instance of laziness caused by dislike of excessive labor
- Krsna would sometimes perform mock fighting along with the cowherd boys. When Krsna blew His horn in this mock fighting, Sridama, who was on the opposing side, felt his bodily hairs stand up
- Sometimes, in a sportive spirit, He (Krsna) wishes to fight to make a show of bodily strength, and when He so desires, He selects one of His suitable devotees to give Him that pleasure. Krsna desired this pleasure of mock fighting with Jambavan
- Such mock-fighting (as with Krsna and Sridama) generally takes place amongst chivalrous persons and creates wonderful excitement for all viewers