This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Mind (1 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Mind"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- After hearing Srimati Radharani's statements, Lord Krsna's love for the inhabitants of Vrndavana was evoked, and His body and mind became very much perturbed
- All the wives of Krsna were so exquisitely beautiful that their smiling and shyness were able to captivate the minds of great demigods like Siva. But still they could not even agitate the mind of Krsna, in spite of their attractive feminine behavior
- As far as Krsna's transcendental qualities are concerned, they can be divided into three groups: qualities pertaining to His transcendental body, qualities pertaining to His transcendental speech, and qualities pertaining to His transcendental mind
- At first Krsna thought, "Let Me retaliate against this vengeance of Indra by destroying his heavenly kingdom," but later on, when He thought of the insignificance of the King of heaven, Krsna changed His mind and felt merciful toward Indra
- Because the commentators do not know this science of Krsna, they hide Krsna and divide His personality from His mind or from His body. Although this is sheer ignorance of the science of Krsna, some men make profit out of misleading people
- Both His (Krsna's) anger and pleasure are the same because He is absolute. His anger is not exhibited in the three modes of material nature. It is only a sign of His bent of mind towards the cause of His devotee because that is His transcendental nature
- In Him (Krsna) reside (1) truthfulness, (2) cleanliness, (3) intolerance of another's unhappiness, (4) the power to control anger, (5) self-satisfaction, (6) straightforwardness, (7) steadiness of mind, (8) control of the sense organs
- In one palace He (Krsna) was found sitting in meditation as if concentrating His mind on the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is beyond these material universes
- In the pastimes of Vrndavana, the only assistants are the gopis. But for the gopis, no one can attract the mind of Krsna
- In this verse He (Lord Krsna) is described as the original source of everything, even our body, senses, mind, activities, prowess, bodily strength, mental strength and determination for securing the necessities of life
- In this way, Srimati Radharani is ornamented and decorated with various ecstatic symptoms, which attract the mind of Sri Krsna
- Krsna continued, "My mind is always absorbed in thoughts of the daughter of Bhismaka, and sometimes I cannot sleep at night because I am thinking of her"
- Krsna told the messenger brahmana who came from Rukmini, "My dear brahmana, just like Rukmini I cannot sleep at night, and My mind is always fixed on her"
- Krsna, You are certainly a refined gentleman with all good qualities. You are well-behaved, softhearted and merciful. I know that there is not even a tinge of fault to be found in You. Yet Your mind does not even remember the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Lord Krsna thought: "If My beloved consort reproaches Me in a sulky mood, that steals My mind from the reverent hymns of the Vedas"
- Lord Krsna thought: "Neither the gopis nor I shall notice this, for our minds will always be entranced by one another's beauty and qualities"
- Lord Krsna's own beauty attracts Lord Krsna Himself. But because He cannot fully enjoy it, His mind remains full of sorrow
- Lord Krsna's sweetness is so attractive that it steals away His own mind. Thus even He wants to embrace Himself
- Lord Siva said, "In the impersonalists' conception of Your (Krsna's) supreme existence, the heavenly planets are Your head, all the directions are Your ears, the earth (Urvi) is Your lotus feet, the moon is Your mind, and the sun is Your eye"
- Madhumangala said, "I think I can guess the reason for Your absent-mindedness when I see Your two eyes flying over to the eyes of Radharani, just like black drones flying to lotus flowers"
- My dear Krsna, Your mind is always restless. You cannot remain in one place, but You are not at fault for this. You are actually the ocean of mercy, the friend of My heart. Therefore I have no reason to be angry with You
- My mind races to taste the pleasure experienced by the abode, but I cannot taste it, even by My best efforts. How may I taste it?
- Seeing Balarama smile, Krsna thought that Balarama had understood His mind in observing the breasts of the gopis, and He immediately became bashful
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then asked Svarupa Damodara, "Please speak of the ecstatic ornaments decorating the body of Srimati Radharani, by which She enchants the mind of Sri Govinda
- Srimati Radharani is known as Govinda-nandini and Govinda-mohini, for She is the only source of transcendental pleasure for Sri Krsna and the only person who can enchant His mind
- Srimati Radharani is the Ganges in which the elephant of My mind enjoys pastimes. She is the shining of the full autumn moon for the cakora birds of My eyes
- Srimati Radharani's affection, Her exquisite beauty and good behavior, Her artistic dancing and chanting and Her poetic compositions are all so attractive that they attract the mind of Krsna, who attracts the mind of everyone in the universe
- The best example of nirvana is cited in Bhagavad-gita. In the beginning the mind of Arjuna deviated from Krsna's. Krsna wanted Arjuna to fight, but Arjuna did not want to, so there was disagreement
- The Lord (Krsna) is addressed as the Lord of the universe, or the Lord of the universal mind, indicating His all-powerful ability to cut the hard knot of family affection
- The minds of the inhabitants of Vrndavana remained, however, with Krsna and Balarama, and therefore all of them started for Vrndavana without their minds
- The seven great sages and before them the four other great sages and the Manus (progenitors of mankind) are born out of My mind, and all creatures in these planets descend from them. BG 10.6 - 1972
- There are eight symptoms of ecstatic love on the platform of transcendental jubilation, and when they are combined and tasted by Krsna, the Lord's mind is completely satisfied
- They could not arouse Krsna's mind or His sexual appetite. This means that Krsna never had any sexual relations with any of His many wives, save and except to beget children
- This mutual exchange of attraction is known as manobhava, or Cupid. Krsna's mind and My mind have merged together. Now, during this time of separation, it is very difficult to explain these loving affairs
- To fulfill a particular desire within His mind, Lord Krsna, Vrajendra-kumara, decided to descend to this planet after mature contemplation
- To stop the bumblebees from landing on the face of His beloved, He whisked them away with the lotus flower in His hand, and thus His mind was slightly diverted
- We know that this is all a well-planned trick. You know how to make jokes that cause the complete annihilation of women, but we can understand that Your real mind, words and behavior are different. Therefore please give up all these clever tricks
- When the Lord referred to them (Yadu dynasty) in connection with the burden on the earth, He had in mind their imminent disappearance from the earth
- While Lord Balarama was binding Jarasandha with the rope of Varuna and ordinary ropes also, Lord Krsna, with a greater plan in mind for the future, asked Lord Balarama not to arrest him. Krsna then released Jarasandha
- Who manifests an abundance of sweetness greater than Mine, which has never been experienced before and which causes wonder to all? Alas, I Myself, My mind bewildered upon seeing this beauty, impetuously desire to enjoy it like Srimati Radharani