Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Material Body
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Material Body (5 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Material Body"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Although His body does not deteriorate like a material body, it still appears that Lord Krsna grows from childhood to boyhood and from boyhood to youth. But astonishingly enough He never ages beyond youth
- Although Krsna is beyond sense perception & is unmanifest to human beings, He takes up the guise of a human being with a material body. Yasoda thought Him to be her son, and she bound Krsna with rope to a wooden mortar, as if He were an ordinary child
- For Krsna, everything is spiritual. Krsna has no material body. It is for us to distinguish between matter and spirit
- For Krsna, everything is spiritual. Krsna has no material body. It is for us to distinguish between matter and spirit. But Krsna, being the original source of everything, He is absolutely spirit. That's all. The Supreme Spirit
- If a soul surrendered to Krsna can get out of the influence of material energy, then how can the Supreme Lord, who conducts the creation, maintenance and annihilation of the whole cosmic nature, have a material body like us?
- If it is accepted that when He comes to the material world He (Krsna) accepts a material body, it should be concluded also that because the material energy is not different from Him, this body does not act materially
- The demigods must offer worship in obedience to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but one might argue that since the Supreme Godhead was within the womb of Devaki, He was also coming in a material body. Why then should He be worshiped
- The gopis are all transcendental spirit souls. One should never think that the gopis and Krsna have material bodies
- The impersonalists simply think that they are liberated, but actually they have no feeling for the Personality of Godhead. They think that when Krsna comes into the material world He accepts a material body
- The Siva-jvara continued: "Therefore, my Lord, Your (Krsna's) body is completely peaceful, completely blissful and devoid of material contamination. In the material body there are actions and reactions of the three modes of material nature"
- They (impersonalists) think that when Krsna comes into the material world He accepts a material body. They therefore overlook the transcendental body of Krsna