Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► God's Manifestations (9 C, 73 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Manifestations"
The following 220 pages are in this category, out of 220 total.
- A devotee advanced on the spiritual platform sees everything movable and inert as the Supreme Lord. For him, everything he sees here and there is but a manifestation of Lord Krsna
- A disciple should always respect the spiritual master as a manifestation of Sri Krsna, but at the same time one should always remember that a spiritual master is never authorized to imitate the transcendental pastimes of the Lord
- A person in Krsna consciousness is the rare good soul who knows perfectly that Vasudeva, or Krsna, is the root of all manifested causes
- A very nice example of this obligatory behavior was manifested when Sudama Vipra went to Krsna's palace
- Above all these Vaikuntha planets is Goloka, or Krsnaloka, where the original Personality of Godhead, Krsna, fully manifests His pleasure potency in free loving affairs
- After His killing of Putana is manifested in this universe, it is next manifested in another universe. Thus all the pastimes of Krsna are eternally existing both in the original Goloka Vrndavana planet and in the material universes
- After offering obeisances to the disciplic succession, the author pays obeisances to all other devotees, to the Lord Himself, to His incarnations, to the expansions of Godhead and to the manifestation of Krsna's internal energy
- Akrura continued, "In the material world, You (Krsna and Balarama) create, maintain and dissolve the whole manifestation by the interactions of the three material qualities, namely goodness, passion and ignorance"
- All such expansions are nondifferent from the Personality of Godhead, but since Krsna appeared within this material world to manifest His pastimes as a human being
- All these attachments (for His family members) of the Lord are manifestations of His internal potency, of which the external potency is only a shadow representation
- All these phenomenal manifestations are the combined actions of Your (Krsna's) material energy
- Although Krsna is manifested before Arjuna in His universal form, Arjuna remembers his friendly relationship with Krsna and is therefore asking pardon and requesting Krsna to excuse him for the many informal gestures which arise out of friendship
- Although Krsna, who is full of all opulences, did not disturb His mother's parental affection, His opulence was automatically displayed, for Krsna's opulence is never lost at any stage, but is manifest at the proper time
- Although Lord Jagannatha enjoys His pastimes at Dvaraka-dhama and naturally manifests sublime liberality there, still, once a year He becomes unlimitedly eager to see Vrndavana
- Arjuna wanted to see Krsna in His universal form, which, although a transcendental form, is just manifested for the cosmic manifestation and is therefore subject to the temporary time of this material nature
- As described in the Lalita-madhava, Krsna's shyness was manifested when He lifted Govardhana Hill by the little finger of His left hand
- As stated before, the material universes are manifested by the Lord in the form of Maha-Visnu. Just as a husband and wife combine to beget offspring, Maha-Visnu combines with His wife maya, or material nature
- As the one sun appears reflected in countless jewels, so Govinda manifests Himself (as Paramatma) in the hearts of all living beings
- As the supreme master of all bodily, mental and intellectual activities, Krsna is the only enjoyer of their results. The five sense objects and eleven senses, including the mind, are His partial manifestations
- Beauty, humility, mercy, merit, patience and expert intelligence are all manifested in Krsna. But besides these, Krsna has other qualities like good behavior, mildness and magnanimity
- Before the cosmic manifestation was created, the creative propensity was merged in the Supreme Lord's person. At that time all potencies and manifestations were preserved in His personality
- Besides these sixty transcendental qualities, Krsna has four more, which are not manifest even in the Narayana form of Godhead, not to speak of the demigods or living entities
- Both the Supreme Lord and the living entities enter into the material nature. The Supreme Lord, Krsna, by one of His plenary expansions, manifests as Karanodakasayi, Maha-Visnu, the gigantic Visnu form lying in the Causal Ocean
- Brahma has confirmed that Lord Krsna is the Supreme, the source of the three manifestations known as Ksirodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Karanodakasayi Visnu (Maha-Visnu)
- Brahma said, "This gigantic universal form is another manifestation of Your energy. On account of His resting on the water, this universal form is also Narayana, and we are all within the womb of this Narayana form"
- By devotional service one can understand that Krsna first of all manifests Himself as svayam-rupa, His personal form, then as tad-ekatma-rupa, and then as avesa-rupa. It is in these three features that He manifests Himself in His transcendental form
- By My causeless mercy, be enlightened in truth about My personality, manifestations, qualities and pastimes
- Everything is a manifestation of His (Krsna) potency as part and parcel. The potency and the potent are nondifferent, so the conception of duality is at once mitigated by attainment of perfect knowledge
- Everywhere the Lord went, all the people said, "Krsna has again manifested at Vrndavana"
- Expansions of His personal self - like the quadruple manifestations of Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Vasudeva - descend as incarnations from Vaikuntha to this material world
- He (Krsna) also maintains all manifestations in the spiritual world. Therefore in this sruti-mantra of Sri Isopanisad, the Lord is addressed as pusan, the ultimate maintainer
- He (Krsna) sometimes manifests four hands and sometimes two. The two-handed form is vaibhava-prakasa, and the four-handed form is prabhava-prakasa
- He (Krsna) still further manifests Himself as Ksirodakasayi Visnu, and that Visnu enters into everything - even into the minute atom. This fact is explained here. He enters into everything
- He (Lord Krsna) is transcendental to all material conceptions, but by His unbounded mercy upon His pure devotees, He comes down and manifests Himself as the Personality of Godhead
- He can see, hear, touch or manifest Himself anywhere and everywhere, for He is present everywhere as the Supersoul of all infinitesimal souls, although He has His particular abode in the absolute world
- He enjoys the rasa dance with Srimati Radharani, Sri Lalita and others. He manifests Himself as the Cupid of Cupids
- He was proud to see the beauty of the forest due to the rainy season, which was nothing but the manifestation of His own energy. At such times Krsna would praise nature's special activities during the rainy season
- His (Bharata) devotional service unto Vasudeva, Lord Krsna, increased day after day. Lord Krsna, the son of Vasudeva, is the original Personality of Godhead manifest as the Supersoul (Paramatma) as well as the impersonal Brahman
- I am (Krsna) never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My eternal creative potency (yogamaya); and so the deluded world knows Me not, who am unborn and infallible
- I am (Krsna) never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I am unborn and infallible
- I meditate upon Lord Sri Krsna because He is the Absolute Truth and the primeval cause of all causes of the creation, sustenance and destruction of the manifested universes
- I meditate upon Lord Sri Krsna because He is the Absolute Truth and the primeval cause of all causes of the creation, sustenance and destruction of the manifested universes.He is directly and indirectly conscious of all manifestations
- I offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, Krsna, who is nondifferent from His features as a devotee, devotional incarnation, devotional manifestation, pure devotee and devotional energy
- If one follows the path of philosophical speculation, the Absolute Truth manifests Himself as impersonal Brahman, and if one follows the path of mystic yoga, He manifests Himself as the Supersoul
- If one form or feature is differently manifested according to different emotional features, it is called vaibhava-prakasa
- In each and every instance he is conscious of Krsna, knowing that everything is a manifestation of Krsna's energy
- In His original form, Krsna manifests Himself in two features - prabhava and vaibhava. He expands His one original form into many, as He did during the rasa-lila dance
- In His other manifestations and personal expansions, there is only a partial exhibition of such qualities. We understand all His personal expansions in this way
- In His vaibhava-prakasa feature, the Lord manifests Himself as Balarama. The Balarama feature is as good as Krsna Himself, the only difference being that Krsna's bodily hue is blackish and Balarama's is whitish
- In terms of His various manifestations, He is known in three features, called the impersonal Brahman, the localized Paramatma and the original Personality of Godhead
- In the mundane world, even a personality like Brahma is unable to understand the mystic power of the Supreme Lord. Not only did Brahma fail to understand, but he was perplexed even to see the display which was being manifested by Krsna before him
- In the pastimes of Lord Caitanya, Krsna is manifested in five different features, known as the panca-tattva, to whom Srila Krsnadasa Kaviraja offers his obeisances in the fourteenth verse of the Caitanya-caritamata
- In the Tenth Canto of Bhagavatam the life and activities of Krsna are described because Krsna is the shelter of all manifestations. Knowing this, Sridhara Svami worshiped and offered his obeisances unto Krsna as the shelter of everything
- In the Vaikuntha planets of the spiritual sky the Lord manifests His identity as Narayana and performs pastimes in various ways
- Isvara refers to the Supreme Lord as the Supersoul seated in everyone’s heart. Krsna also manifested this potency of expansion as Paramatma in this gathering with the gopis. Krsna was sitting by the side of each gopi, unseen by the others
- It is clearly stated that the supreme enjoyer is the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His different manifestations and plenary expansions as Narayana, Vasudeva, etc.
- It is said that even when Krsna was a boy of five He manifested such youthful energies, but learned scholars do not explain them because of the absence of suitable age
- Kindly chant all those superhuman transcendental activities of the supreme controller, the Personality of Godhead, who accepted incarnations fully equipped with all potency for the full manifestation and maintenance of the cosmic creation
- Krsna & Balarama remained in Mathura not in Their original forms but in Their expansions as Vasudeva & Sankarsana. Real Krsna & Balarama were in Vrndavana in Their bhava manifestation, whereas in Mathura They appeared in prabhava & vaibhava expansions
- Krsna also possesses five other qualities, which are manifest in the body of Narayana, and they are listed as follows: 56) He has inconceivable potency. 57) Uncountable universes generate from His body. 58) He is the original source of all incarnations
- Krsna had no chance to practice the mystic yoga process, yet He manifested Himself as the Supreme Personality of Godhead at every step, from infancy to childhood, from childhood to boyhood, and from boyhood to young manhood
- Krsna is appearing just for the maintenance of this manifestation. Actually the Supreme Cause is one, but less intelligent persons, being deluded by the three modes of material nature, see that the material world is manifested through different causes
- Krsna is complete in the spiritual sky (Vaikuntha), He is more complete in Mathura and Dvaraka, and He is most complete in Vrndavana, Vraja, due to His manifesting all His opulences
- Krsna is spread throughout the whole universe in His impersonal form. Since everything is a manifestation of the Lord's energy, the Lord can manifest Himself through any energy
- Krsna manifests His eternal humanlike form and performs His pastimes to show mercy to the devotees. Having heard such pastimes, one should engage in service to Him
- Krsna said, "At the creation of this cosmic manifestation, during its maintenance and after its dissolution, everything is but a different manifestation of My energy"
- Krsna says, "By My causeless mercy, be enlightened in truth about My personality, manifestations, qualities and pastimes"
- Krsna somehow or other manifested these itching sores on the body of Sanatana Gosvami and sent him here to test Me
- Krsna willingly stopped manifesting any further potency. The conditioned soul not only becomes bewildered but is completely unable to understand. The curtain of yogamaya was drawn so that Brahma would not become more and more perplexed
- Krsna's first expansion is Balarama, a portion of whom is manifested as Sankarsana, who then expands as Pradyumna. In this way so many expansions take place
- Krsna's pastimes - appearance, childhood, boyhood & youth - are all manifested, beginning with the killing of Putana & extending to the end of the mausala-lila, the annihilation of the Yadu dynasty. All of these pastimes are rotating in every universe
- Krsna's qualities as follows: 59) He is the giver of salvation to the enemies whom He kills. 60) He is the attractor of liberated souls. All these transcendental qualities are manifest wonderfully in the personal feature of Krsna
- Krsna, on arriving at this age (thirteen years), manifested such beautiful bodily features that His restless eyes became the playthings of Cupid, and His mild smile resembled the newly grown lotus flower
- Krsna, or God, is never impersonal; the impersonal feature is but a manifestation of His transcendental body (yasya prabha prabhavato jagad-anda-koti)
- Let me offer my obeisances unto Lord Sri Krsna, who has manifested Himself in five as a devotee, expansion of a devotee, incarnation of a devotee, pure devotee and devotional energy
- Lord Brahma, who has full control over the goddess of learning and who is considered to be the best authority in Vedic knowledge, was thus perplexed, being unable to understand the extraordinary power manifested by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Lord Caitanya points out that the Paramatma, the all-pervading feature situated in everyone's body, is but a partial manifestation or expansion of Krsna, but because Krsna is the soul of all souls, He is called Paramatma, the Supreme Self
- Lord Krsna enjoys by manifesting Himself as the spiritual masters, the devotees, the diverse energies, the incarnations and the plenary portions. They are all six in one
- Lord Krsna Himself is the one undivided Absolute Truth, the ultimate reality. He manifests Himself in three features - as Brahman, Paramatma and Bhagavan
- Lord Krsna is manifested in various forms, as visnu-tattva and jiva-tattva, or, in other words, as svamsa and vibhinnamsa. Visnu-tattva is known as svamsa, and jiva-tattva is known as vibhinnamsa
- Lord Krsna manifests Himself in three ways - perfect, more perfect and most perfect
- Lord Krsna manifests His own form in Mathura and Dvaraka. He enjoys pastimes in various ways by expanding into the quadruple forms
- Lord Krsna says, aham sarvasya prabhavah: "I am the origin of everything, including the Brahman effulgence and Paramatma manifestation." His activities are transcendental, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita. Janma karma ca me divyam
- Lord Krsna's body is eternal (sat), full of knowledge(cit) and full of bliss (ananda). His one spiritual energy manifests three forms
- Lord Siva continued: "My dear Lord (Krsna), since You are manifested universally, the different parts of the universe are the different parts of Your body, and by Your inconceivable potency You can simultaneously be both localized and universal"
- Lord Siva said, "At the end of this creation, all manifestations of Your (Krsna's) energies, whether in the shape of demigods, human beings or lower animals, enter into You"
- Lord Siva said, "By Your (Krsna) personal manifestation; and You have appeared as different living entities by Your separated manifestations"
- Lord Sri Krsna and all His plenary parts are visnu-tattva, or the Lordship of Godhead. From Sri Krsna, the next manifestation is Baladeva
- Lord Sri Krsna appeared at the end of Dvapara-yuga to regenerate the spiritual culture of human society and also to manifest His transcendental pastimes
- Lord Sri Krsna is situated in everyone's heart, yet He manifests His transcendental form by His internal potency. This very Lord was sitting before Bhismadeva, and since Bhismadeva knew of His glories, he worshiped Him duly
- Lord Sri Krsna, expanding His plenary portion as Maha-visnu, the first incarnation, creates this manifested cosmos, but He is unborn. The creation, however, takes place in Him, and the material substance and manifestations are all Himself
- O most auspicious one! For our benefit, You enable our worship of You by manifesting Your transcendental form, which You show to us in our meditation
- O my Lord, who are glorified by exalted prayers, You show special favor to Your devotees by manifesting Yourself in the eternal forms in which they welcome You
- Once in a day of Brahma, He descends to this world to manifest His transcendental pastimes
- Once Lord Sri Krsna playfully manifested Himself as Narayana, with four victorious hands and a very beautiful form. When the gopis saw this exalted form, however, their ecstatic feelings were crippled
- One can also directly see Lord Caitanya's manifest influence in His uncommon deeds and uncommon Krsna conscious realization
- One devotee praised the bodily features of Krsna when he saw the Lord in His manifested personal feature
- One gopi said, "Krsna's bodily features have become so exquisite - it is as if they are all manifesting an artistic sense of the highest sort"
- One gopi said, "They (Krsna and Balarama) enjoy Themselves on the top of Govardhana Hill, and everything becomes absorbed in transcendental pleasure when Krsna plays on His flute, charming the whole created manifestation"
- One should know the instructing spiritual master to be the Personality of Krsna. Lord Krsna manifests Himself as the Supersoul and as the greatest devotee of the Lord
- Only because of Him (Krsna) do the material universes, temporarily manifested by the reactions of the three modes of nature, appear factual, although they are unreal
- Only the Supreme Lord is self-sufficient. When Lord Krsna appeared on earth five thousand years ago, He displayed His full manifestation as the Personality of Godhead through His various activities
- Sages said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), the Vedic knowledge is the representation of Your pure heart. Austerities, study of the Vedas, and meditative trances lead to different realizations of Your Self in Your manifested and nonmanifested aspects"
- Sages said, "The entire phenomenal world is a manifestation of Your (Krsna's) impersonal energy, but You Yourself, as the original Personality of Godhead, are not manifested there"
- Saint Narada saw all these activities of the Lord, who is the Supersoul of all living entities but who played the role of an ordinary human being to manifest the activities of His internal potency
- Service rendered to Krsna under the direction of the spiritual master is bona fide service because the spiritual master is the manifested representative of Krsna
- Since Krsna appeared within this material world to manifest His pastimes as a human being, He and Arjuna immediately offered their respects to Lord Maha-Visnu by bowing down before Him
- Some ask that if Krsna is self-sufficient, why did He at all manifest the pastimes with the gopis, which are disturbing to the so-called moralists of the world?
- Some ask that if Krsna is self-sufficient, why did He at all manifest the pastimes with the gopis, which are disturbing to the so-called moralists of the world? The answer is that such activities show special mercy to the fallen, conditioned souls
- Some of His different pastimes are manifested not by the original Krsna Himself but by His expansions
- Some think that the universal form of Krsna which was manifested to Arjuna is more important than His personal form. According to them, the personal form of the Supreme is something imaginary
- Sometimes Krsna gives up the company of other gopis and becomes controlled, mind and body, by Me. Thus He manifests My good fortune and gives others distress by performing His loving affairs with Me
- Sri Balarama is a vaibhava-prakasa manifestation of Krsna. He is also manifested in the original quadruple expansions of Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha. These are prabhava-vilasa expansions with different emotions
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Whatever you want to do you will be able to do correctly by Lord Krsna's favor. He will manifest the real purport"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "In this Age of Kali, Krsna is manifest in two forms - wood and water. Thus, by enabling the conditioned souls to see the wood and bathe in the water, He helps them become liberated"
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura comments that it was yogamaya, the potency by which Krsna is sometimes manifest and sometimes not manifest
- Srimad-Bhagavatam accepts Sri Krsna as the shelter of all manifestations because Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the ultimate source of everything, the supreme goal of all
- Srutadeva said, "Your (Krsna) Lordship, apparently also in a sleeping condition, enters this material world to create a temporary manifestation, not for Your personal necessities but for the conditioned soul who wants to imitate Your Lordship as enjoyer"
- That abode is manifested within the material world by the will of Lord Krsna. It is identical to that original Gokula; they are not two different bodies
- That spiritual sky is the manifested internal potency of Sri Krsna; it is distinct from the material sky, manifested by His external potency
- The Blessed Lord said: Yes, I will tell you of My splendorous manifestations, but only of those which are prominent, O Arjuna, for My opulence is limitless. BG 10.19 - 1972
- The cit-sakti, which is also called svarupa-sakti or antaranga-sakti, displays many varied manifestations. It sustains the kingdom of God and its paraphernalia
- The complete whole and the complete Absolute Truth are the complete Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna. All manifestations are due to His different energies. He is the complete whole
- The consecutive pastimes of Krsna are being manifested in one of the innumerable universes moment after moment
- The energy of the Supreme Lord is as permanent as the Lord Himself, although His energy is sometimes manifest and sometimes not
- The energy which partially manifests the Supreme Personality of Godhead and partially does not allow one to see is called yogamaya
- The example of Krsna's gentle behavior was manifested when He was coming to the arena of the raja-suya sacrifice arranged by Maharaj Yudhisthira, Krsna's older cousin
- The external potency is not exactly manifested by Him, for He expands Himself as the purusas, and it is in these forms that He maintains the features of the material manifestation
- The first manifestation of the vaibhava feature of Krsna is Sri Balaramaji. Sri Balarama and Krsna have different bodily colors, but otherwise Sri Balarama is equal to Krsna in all respects
- The five material elements are existing inside and outside of every living entity. Similarly, I, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, am manifest within the heart of the devotee as well as outside his body
- The gopis can be divided into a left wing and a right wing. Both wings induce Krsna to taste transcendental mellows by various manifestations of ecstatic love
- The holy name of Krsna, His body and His pastimes cannot be understood by the blunt material senses. They are manifested independently
- The impersonal Brahman is My partial manifestation, and there is no truth superior to Me
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana used to say, "Krsna is always manifest before us with a complexion like a blackish cloud"
- The initiating and instructing spiritual masters are equal and identical manifestations of Krsna, although they have different dealings
- The Krsna known as Yadu-kumara is Vasudeva Krsna. He is different from the Krsna who is the son of Nanda. Yadu-kumara Krsna manifests His pastimes in the cities of Mathura and Dvaraka, but Krsna the son of Nanda never at any time leaves Vrndavana
- The Lord explains in the Bhagavad-gita that there is nothing superior to Him and that the impersonal Brahman is subordinately situated as a manifestation of His personal rays
- The Lord is the cause of all causes, and He is the all-pervading, self-sufficient person. Before the creation, He existed with His spiritual potency in the spiritual world, wherein various Vaikuntha planets are manifested
- The Lord's pastimes with the gopis are all displays of transcendental existence, bliss and knowledge, although these are manifested apparently as sex love. The specific attraction of His pastimes with the gopis should never be misunderstood
- The loving affairs of Radha & Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the internal pleasure-giving potency. Although They are one in identity, previously They separated Themselves. Now these two identities have again united, in the form of Caitanya
- The loving affairs of Sri Radha and Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the Lord's internal pleasure-giving potency
- The loving affairs of Sri Radha and Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the Lord's internal pleasure-giving potency. Although Radha and Krsna are one in Their identity, They separated Themselves eternally
- The manifestation of the impersonal Brahman effulgence, which is without variety, is the rays of Krsna's bodily effulgence. It is exactly like the sun. When the sun is seen by our ordinary eyes, it appears to consist simply of effulgence
- The manifestation of the Visnu forms of the boys and calves was not like the heat but was rather the fire - they were all actually Visnu. Factually, the qualification of Visnu is full truth, full knowledge and full bliss
- The most complete qualities of Krsna are manifested within Vrndavana, and His complete and more complete qualities are manifested in Dvaraka and Mathura
- The most extraordinary feature exhibited by Lord Sri Krsna was His internal energetic manifestation of His pastimes with the cowherd girls
- The most wonderful manifestation of the Lord's power is exhibited when the infinite Lord becomes visible to our eyes as one of us. Yet His activities are different from those of the finite beings
- The Nagapatnis said, "Our dear Lord, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, and You are also the supreme enjoyer. You have now appeared as the son of Vasudeva, a manifestation of the state of pure goodness"
- The name Damodara was given to Krsna when He was bound with ropes by His mother, but the Damodara form who is the predominating Deity of the month of October–November is a different manifestation
- The neophyte or third-class devotee, can bow his head before the Deity in the temple and before the spiritual master, who is the direct manifestation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Paramatma, the all-pervading feature situated in everyone's body, is but a partial manifestation or expansion of Krsna. It is for this reason that Krsna is sometimes called Paramatma, the Supreme Self
- The people replied, "Krsna has again manifested Himself on the waters of Kaliya Lake. He dances on the hoods of the serpent Kaliya, and the jewels on those hoods are blazing"
- The Personality of Godhead manifests His multiforms according to the desires of the devotees
- The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna enjoys Himself in six primary expansions. His two manifestations are prabhava and vaibhava
- The potent energy displayed by Sri Krsna is far more extensive than that of the purusas. Sri Krsna is therefore the original father and Lord who protects all creative manifestations through His various plenary portions
- The relationship between Rukmini and Krsna was like that between Laksmi and Narayana; therefore, Krsna appeared before Rukmini in His four-handed manifestation of Narayana
- The S.Lord is the creator of everything. The objects we see are different manifestations of His energy. By His supreme will we are sometimes united and sometimes separated. We can therefore conclude that ultimately we are absolutely dependent on His will
- The sages said, "Although You (Krsna) create varieties of manifestations through Your energy, You are unaffected by all those actions"
- The Sankhya philosophers are in favor of voidism, but the actual fact is that the original cause is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and that this cosmic manifestation is the temporary manifestation of His material energy
- The spiritual abode known as Goloka, which is a pasturing land for surabhi cows, is as powerful and opulent as Krsna. By the will of Krsna, the original Goloka and Gokula dhamas are manifested with Him in all the universes
- The spiritual master as the visible manifestation of Krsna is necessary, therefore, to direct the devotee on behalf of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, the Supersoul of all living entities, out of His causeless mercy comes down and manifests His different transcendental pastimes in different incarnations
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, is therefore said to be the original cause of all causes. Thus the spiritual abode of Visnu is eternal without a doubt, and it is also the abode of Maha-Visnu, the origin of all manifestations
- The Supreme Soul is unlimited and beginningless, and although He is one, He has manifested Himself in many forms
- The total material energy is the cause of the material manifestation, but the material energy is caused by Him. Therefore He is the cause of all causes, the manifester of intelligence and the senses
- The two-handed human form of Krsna playing the flute is the superexcellent manifestation of the Lord
- The virat-rupa is also the manifestation of Narayana or Visnu, and going further on and on one will eventually see that Lord Krsna is the ultimate Supersoul of everything that be
- The wonderful varieties of this material world are also created by You (Krsna), and You have entered as the Supersoul into all of them, down to the atom. You are the vital force of all these manifestations and also their supreme cognition
- There are many millions of planets far, far beyond the scientist's calculation. But these are only the manifestations of the Lord's material energy. What can the scientist hope to know of the spiritual potency of the Lord by such material efforts
- There is no difference between the spiritual positions of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu, or Krsna and Balarama. All of Them are but different manifestations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Thereafter mother Sacidevi saw the brothers Krsna and Balarama in Their manifestation of Lord Caitanya and Nityananda. Then the Lord delivered the two brothers Jagai and Madhai
- These are the principal manifestations and expansions of the Personality of Godhead and His three energies. They are all emanations from Sri Krsna, the Transcendence. They have their existence in Him
- These manifestations were distributed throughout the universe, but by the grace of the Lord, Arjuna could see them while sitting in one place. That was due to the inconceivable potency of Krsna
- They said: Here He (Krsna) is, the original Personality of Godhead as we definitely remember Him. He alone existed before the manifested creation of the modes of nature, and in Him only, because He is the Supreme Lord, all living beings merge
- This dress of Krsna is described as gorgeous. As a baby elephant is sometimes dressed in colorful clothing, so Krsna's gorgeousness was manifested by decoration with such colorful clothing on the different parts of His body
- This is stated in the dramatic literatures as "perfect," "more perfect" and "most perfect." Thus Lord Krsna manifests Himself in three ways - perfect, more perfect and most perfect
- Thus I have briefly described Krsna's manifestation of transcendental forms. This subject matter is so large that even Lord Ananta cannot describe it fully
- Thus Krsna should not be thought of as being alone but should be considered as eternally existing with all His manifestations, as described by Ramanujacarya
- Thus the Lord's pastimes are like the flowing Ganges water. In this way all the pastimes are manifested by the son of Nanda Maharaja
- Thus the original quadruple forms again manifest Themselves in a second set of quadruple expansions. The residences of these second quadruple expansions cover the four directions
- To exhibit the strength of His own spiritual potency, Lord Krsna manifested a form just suitable for His pastimes in the material world. This form was wonderful even for Him and was the supreme abode of the wealth of good fortune
- To fulfill his (Living entity) desires, although they are temporary and illusory, You (Krsna) enter this temporary manifestation to help him
- Uddhava continued, "Everything rests in Him (Krsna), but He is untouched by everything manifested"
- Udghurna (unsteadiness) and vivasa-cesta (boastful activities) are aspects of transcendental madness. In separation from Krsna, one experiences the manifestation of Krsna, and one thinks oneself to be Krsna
- Vasudeva said, "Although the forces of the senses, strength, movement and growth of the body appear to be performed by different movements of the airs within the body, they are all ultimately manifestations of Your (Krsna and Balarama) energy"
- Vasudeva said, "Everything, in fact, is a manifestation of Your one energy. The three qualities of material nature - sattva, rajas and tamas - and the result of their interaction are linked up with You (Krsna and Balarama) by Your agency of yogamaya"
- Vasudeva said, "My dear Lord (Krsna and Balarama), the gravity of the mountains and the energy and fragrance of the earth - all are different manifestations of You"
- Vasudeva said, "My dear Lord (Krsna and Balarama), the shining of the moon, the heat of fire, the rays of the sun, the glittering of the stars, and the electric lightning, which are all manifested as very powerful all are different manifestations of You"
- Vasudeva said, "My dear Supreme Personality of Godhead, You (Krsna and Balarama) are the original cause of all causes, exactly as the earth is the original cause of different kinds of trees, plants and similar varieties of manifestation"
- Vasudeva said, "The different material phases that are manifest from the beginning to the end of the cosmos under different formulas of time are also Your Self because You (Krsna and Balarama) are both the cause and effect of this manifestation"
- Vasudeva said, "You (Krsna and Balarama) are the master of this cosmic manifestation, and actually this manifestation is created for Your pastimes only"
- Visitor said, "My dear Mukunda, Your beauty is gradually increasing, just like the leaf on a banyan tree! My dear lotus-eyed one, Your neck is gradually manifesting circles like the conchshell"
- Vrndavana-dhama is nondifferent from the Lord because the name, fame, form and place where the Lord manifests Himself are all identical with the Lord as absolute knowledge
- Whatever astounding energies we see manifest in this world, including atomic and nuclear energies, are all part and parcel of His (Krsna's) material, or external, energy
- When God descends in a form, this does not mean that He assumes His form with the help of the material energy. He manifests His spiritual form as He exists in His spiritual kingdom
- When He (Lord Krsna) manifests all His qualities in fullness, He is called most complete. This is the version of all learned scholars in the devotional science
- When Krsna manifested His universal form, Arjuna became reverent and fearful, and he begged forgiveness for his past impudence toward Krsna as a friend
- When Lord Krsna was present in this material world to manifest His eternal pastimes of the transcendental realm of Goloka Vrndavana as an attraction for the people in general, He displayed a unique picture of subordination before His foster mother, Yasoda
- When one is purified by these rules and regulations, he worships You, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although manifested in many forms, You are one
- When that body is a little differently manifested and its features are a little different in transcendental emotion and form, it is called tad-ekatma
- When the Lord manifests His vilasa expansions they are all somewhat different in their bodily features. Lord Balarama is the first vilasa expansion of Lord Krsna, and the four-handed Narayana forms in Vaikuntha expand from Balarama
- When the SPG expands Himself in many forms, all nondifferent in Their features, as Lord Krsna did when He married sixteen thousand queens and when He performed His rasa dance, such forms of the Lord are called manifested forms (prakasa-vigrahas)
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead does not manifest all His transcendental qualities, He is called complete. When all the qualities are manifested, but not fully, He is called more complete
- When the whole universe dissolves, I remain full in Myself, and everything that was manifested is again preserved in Me
- Whenever Sri Krsna desires to manifest His incarnation on earth, first He creates the incarnations of His respectable predecessors
- While fully manifesting the Visnu expansions, He (Krsna) suddenly pulled His curtain of yogamaya over the scene. In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is not visible due to the curtain spread by yogamaya
- Who manifests an abundance of sweetness greater than Mine, which has never been experienced before and which causes wonder to all? Alas, I Myself, My mind bewildered upon seeing this beauty, impetuously desire to enjoy it like Srimati Radharani
- Within the spiritual sky is a second manifestation of the quadruple forms of Dvaraka from the abode of Krsna. Among these forms, which are all spiritual and immune to the material modes, Sri Baladeva is represented as Maha-sankarsana
- Yasoda once was nursing her child Krsna & patting Him with great affection, there streamed a profuse supply of milk from her breast, & when she opened the mouth of the child with her fingers, she suddenly saw the universal manifestation within His mouth
- You are also always engaged in Your pastimes in the spiritual world, where You exhibit Your reserved, internal potency, and sometimes You exhibit the external potency by glancing over it. Thus You manifest Your pastimes