Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Loving Affairs with Radharani
Pages in category "Krsna's Loving Affairs with Radharani"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A similar statement can be found in Gita-govinda, wherein it is said that when the enemy of Kamsa, Sri Krsna, embraces Srimati Radharani, He immediately becomes entangled in a loving condition and gives up the company of all other gopis
- Advanced devotees prefer to reside at Radha-kunda because this place is the site of many memories of the eternal loving affairs between Krsna and Radharani
- Another instance of Krsna's gravity is found in connection with His love affairs with Radharani
- Day and night Lord Sri Krsna enjoys the company of Srimati Radharani in the bushes of Vrndavana. Thus His pre-youthful age is fulfilled through His affairs with Srimati Radharani
- During the rasa dance Sri Krsna did not exchange loving affairs with Radharani due to the presence of the other gopis. Because of the dependence of the others, the intensity of love between Radha and Krsna was not manifest. Therefore He stole Her away
- Krsna is always engaged in loving affairs with Radharani, and He takes to the bushes of Vrndavana to enjoy His lusty activities with Her. Thus He successfully carries out His lusty instincts
- Krsna was always very silent about His love affairs with Radharani, so much so that Baladeva, Krsna's elder brother and constant companion, could not understand the transformations of Krsna on account of His gravity
- Sometimes Krsna gives up the company of other gopis and becomes controlled, mind and body, by Me. Thus He manifests My good fortune and gives others distress by performing His loving affairs with Me
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Out of all topics people listen to, which is best for all living entities?" Ramananda Raya replied, "Hearing about the loving affairs between Radha and Krsna is most pleasing to the ear"
- Srila Rupa Gosvami also compiled the book named Ujjvala-nilamani, from which one can understand, to the fullest limits, the loving affairs of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna
- The loving affairs of Radha & Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the internal pleasure-giving potency. Although They are one in identity, previously They separated Themselves. Now these two identities have again united, in the form of Caitanya
- The object of Krsna's pleasure potency is Radharani; Krsna exhibits His potency as Radharani and then engages in loving affairs with Her
- There is a variety of transcendental truths - the truth about Krsna, the truth about Radharani, the truth about Their loving affairs, the truth about transcendental humors, and the truth about the Lord's pastimes
- These (Krsna milking a bull instead of a cow) are some of the instances of insanity or madness in connection with the love affairs of Radha and Krsna