Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Lotus Flower
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Lotus Flower (12 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Lotus Flower"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A yogi who is practicing meditation on the Supersoul sees within himself the plenary portion of Krsna as Visnu - with four hands, holding conchshell, wheel, club and lotus flower
- After seeing Their footprints, marked with flag, trident, thunderbolt and lotus, Akrura actually saw Krsna and Balarama face to face. Although They were the most influential personalities, They were glancing at him with smiling faces
- After seeing those footprints, they (the gopis) exclaimed, "Oh, here is the impression of the marks on the soles of Krsna's feet! All the marks, such as the flag, the lotus flower, the trident and the thunderbolt, are distinctly visible here"
- After this He (Krsna) consulted with Balarama, and, being garlanded with lotus flowers but carrying no weapons, He came out of the city to meet Kalayavana, who had already surrounded Mathura
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, when Krsna returns home with His cows, the footprints of the soles of His feet - with flag, thunderbolt, trident and lotus flower - relieve the pain the earth feels when the cows traverse it"
- Another gopi said, "That is Your (Krsna's) extraordinary feature (sweet movements and being independent). Please, therefore, come before us and bless us with the lotus flower in Your hand"
- Another gopi said, "Your movements are sweet, and You (Krsna) are independent, touching the goddess of fortune with one hand and in the other bearing a lotus flower"
- As soon as he (Akrura) entered the boundary of Vrndavana, he saw the hoofprints of the cows and Lord Krsna’s footprints, impressed with the signs of His soles - the flag, trident, thunderbolt and lotus flower
- Brahma tells Narada, "My dear Narada, anyone who puts on his neck the flower garland which was formerly used by Krsna becomes relieved from all disease and reactions to sinful activities, and gradually he gets liberated from the contamination of matter"
- By bugling with the conchshell and offering blessings with the lotus flower, He (Krsna) always assures the devotees that no one can vanquish them, even in the greatest calamity
- In His other hand He (Krsna) was holding a lotus flower. His ears were decorated with lilies, He wore marks of tilaka, and He was smiling charmingly
- In His Visnu form, the Lord carries four weapons in His four hands - a lotus flower and a conchshell in two hands, and in the other two hands a club and a disc
- In some places they (the gopis) found the imprints of the marks on the soles of His (Krsna's) feet - namely the flag, the lotus flower, the trident, the thunderbolt, etc
- It is said that the transcendental body of Krsna resembles the lotus flower in eight parts - namely, His face, His two eyes, His two hands, His navel, and His two feet
- Kamsa was thinking of Krsna with His wheel, which means Narayana, who holds a wheel, conchshell, lotus flower and club
- Krsna's own form has only two hands, but in the form of Lord Narayana He has four hands. Lord Narayana holds a conchshell, disc, club and lotus flower, and He is full of great opulence. The sri, bhu and nila energies serve at His lotus feet
- One old gopi informed King Nanda, "On His (Krsna's) soles there are the signs of a flag, a thunderbolt, a fish, a rod for controlling elephants, and a lotus flower. Please observe how auspicious these signs are!"
- One old gopi informed King Nanda, "Your son (Krsna) possesses various wonderful fate lines on His palms. There are the signs of lotus flowers and wheels on His palms"
- Raganuga-bhakti, or spontaneous devotional service, can be executed in the santa-rasa when one aspires to be like Krsna's cows or the stick or flute in the hand of Krsna, or the flowers around Krsna's neck
- Resting one hand on the shoulder of Srimati Radharani, holding a lotus flower in the other, and being followed by a swarm of bumblebees maddened by the fragrance of tulasi flowers
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "After conquering the moon and the lotus flower, Krsna wished to capture the doelike gopis. Thus He spread the noose of His beautiful face, and within that noose He placed the bait of His sweet smile to misguide the gopis"
- Sri Hari holds the conch, disc, lotus and club. Lord Sri Krsna holds the conch, club, lotus and disc
- Subala once addressed Krsna in this way: "My dear Kesava, Your round turban, the lotus flower in Your hand, the vertical marks of tilaka on Your forehead, Your kunkuma-flavored musk and all of Your beautiful bodily features are defeating me today"
- Subala said, "My dear Kesava, Your round turban, the lotus flower in Your hand, the vertical marks of tilaka on Your forehead, Your kunkum-flavored musk and all of Your beautiful bodily features are defeating me today"
- The devotees saw that both Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Gopala were brilliantly effulgent and had eyes like lotuses. They were both absorbed in ecstasy, and both Their faces resembled full moons
- The Earth personified said, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the Lord, who is always present with four symbols, namely His conchshell, disc, lotus and club, and who is the Lord of all demigods. Please accept my respectful obeisances unto You"
- The gopis said, "While passing through here, with one hand resting on the shoulder of the goddess of fortune and the other hand twirling a lotus flower, He (Krsna) must have been very much pleased to accept your obeisances"
- The soles of the Lord's lotus feet are marked with sankha-cakra-gada-padma - conchshell, disc, club and lotus - and also by a flag and a thunderbolt
- The transcendental body of Krsna resembles the lotus flower
- To stop the bumblebees from landing on the face of His beloved, He whisked them away with the lotus flower in His hand, and thus His mind was slightly diverted
- Uddhava says to Krsna, "My dear Krsna, I have taken things which You have used and enjoyed, such as garlands of flowers, saintly articles, garments and ornaments, and I eat only the remnants of Your foodstuff because I am Your menial servant
- Upon touching the lotus feet of the SP of Godhead (Krsna), he (Akrura) became overwhelmed with transcendental bliss; his voice choked up, and he could not speak. Due to his transcendental pleasure, incessant torrents of tears fell from his eyes
- When Krsna walked on the ground of Vrndavana, the marks of His sole (flag, thunderbolt, fish, a rod for controlling elephants, and a lotus flower) would be imprinted upon the dust of the land
- When Krsna's flute sounded, the white swans, which represent the sleeping condition of the gopis, were immediately vanquished, and the black wasp sound of the flute began to enjoy the lotus flower of the gopis' beauty
- When the raised breasts of the gopis, which resembled the globelike bodies of cakravaka birds, emerged from the water in separate couples, the bluish lotuses of Krsna's hands rose to cover them
- When the sons of Pandu, headed by Maharaj Yudhisthira, saw Krsna in His fourhanded form on the battlefield of Kuruksetra, holding His conchshell, disk, club and lotus flower