Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Limbs (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Limbs"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- In the Brahma-samhita it is said, angani yasya sakalendriya-vrttimanti: Krsna can perform the activities of one limb with any other limb. So by analytical study of Krsna and His person, it is concluded that He is the complete whole
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated that the body of the Lord is all-spiritual; there is no difference between the Lord’s body and His self. Each limb of His body can perform the actions of all the others
- In this way Lord Krsna confirmed the statement of the Brahma-samhita that every limb of His body is capable of doing everything He likes
- It is explained in the Brahma-samhita that each limb of the Lord has the potency of every other limb; because everything is spiritual, His parts are not conditioned
- Just see how Sri Krsna is enjoying the season of spring! With the gopis embracing each of His limbs, He is like amorous love personified. With His transcendental pastimes, He enlivens all the gopis and the entire creation