Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Entering Into the Kingdom of Krsna (4 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Kingdom"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Anyone who trains the mind to turn from matter to the spiritual form of the Godhead by performance of the prescribed rules of devotional service can easily attain the kingdom of God, in the anti-material sky
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita, only by devotional service can one understand the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord and, after understanding Him perfectly in His transcendental position, enter into the kingdom of God
- As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, one has to think of Krsna always, one has to render loving service to Krsna always, and one always has to worship and bow down before Krsna. By this process only can one enter into the kingdom of God, without any doubt
- I (Krsna) wish to protect the inhabitants of Vrndavana from the attacks of My enemies. That is why I remain in My kingdom; otherwise I am indifferent to My royal position.
- In the spiritual kingdom of Lord Krsna, named Goloka Vrndavana, there are surabhi cows which give unlimited quantities of milk
- It is said, "Persons who are constantly engaged in K C, and who remember the transcendental qualities of the Lord, become free from all reactions to sinful activities, and after being so cleansed they become fit to enter into the kingdom of God"
- It is said: "When Krsna first came from His Kingdom, Dvaraka, to Indraprastha,* the young females of the city became so eager to see Him that even at night, when they were lying down with their husbands, they could not restrain their eagerness"
- Krsna continued, "Although I got a kingdom by killing My maternal uncle, Kamsa, the kingdom was to go to My grandfather; so actually I have no possession of a kingdom. Besides that, I have no fixed aim in life. People cannot understand Me very well"
- Krsna continued, "I wanted to become a famous prince. Still I could not have any kingdom, nor could I rule as a prince. People are bewildered about My ultimate goal of life"
- Krsna's attractive features and sweet smiles go deep into the heart of everyone, and once it is so done the living being is admitted into the kingdom of God, from which no one returns. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- Whatever wives, sons and wealth I (Krsna) maintain in the kingdom are only for the satisfaction of the Yadus
- When God descends in a form, this does not mean that He assumes His form with the help of the material energy. He manifests His spiritual form as He exists in His spiritual kingdom
- When one knows these (Krsna and His transcendental name, form, qualities and pastimes), he surpasses death and the ephemeral cosmic manifestation with it, and in the eternal kingdom of God he enjoys his eternal life of bliss and knowledge