Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Jumping"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- After climbing to the top of the tree, He tightened His belt cloth and, slapping His arms just like a wrestler, jumped into the midst of the poisonous lake. The kadamba tree from which Krsna jumped was the only tree there which was not dead
- As the fire spread more and more, Krsna and Balarama jumped from the top of the mountain down to the ground - a distance of eighty-eight miles. Thus, while the peak was burning up, Krsna and Balarama escaped, unseen by Jarasandha or his men
- Krsna challenged all His friends, "My dear friends, just see - I am jumping with great chivalrous prowess. Please do not flee away." Upon hearing these challenging words, another friend named Varuthapa counter-challenged the Lord & struggled against Him
- Krsna immediately pressed down the serpent's (Kaliya's) hoods and jumped up on them. The Lord's lotus feet became tinged with red from the rays of the jewels on the snake's hoods
- When Kamsa spoke in this way, Lord Krsna became very angry with him, and within a second He jumped onto the high dais of King Kamsa
- When Krsna jumped into the water, the river overflooded its banks to a distance of one hundred yards, as if something very large had fallen into it. This exhibition of Krsna's strength is not at all uncommon, because He is the reservoir of all strength
- When the cowherd boys and their animals drank the poisoned water of the River Yamuna, and after the Lord (in His childhood) revived them by His merciful glance, just to purify the water of the River Yamuna He jumped into it as if playing
- When the elephant and caretaker fell, Krsna jumped up on the elephant, broke off one of its tusks, and with it killed the elephant and the caretaker also. After killing the elephant, Krsna took the ivory tusk on His shoulder
- With His outer garment falling off, Lord Sri Krsna jumped from His chariot, picked up a wheel and came running at me to kill me. Indeed, He rushed at me like a lion going to kill an elephant, and He caused the whole earth to tremble