Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Internal Potency
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Internal Potency"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total.
- After departing from the palace of Rukmini, Naradaji wanted to see further activities of Lord Krsna's internal potency, yogamaya; thus he entered the palace of another queen
- All these attachments (for His family members) of the Lord are manifestations of His internal potency, of which the external potency is only a shadow representation
- All those princesses were lodged in different apartments, and the Lord simultaneously assumed different bodily expansions exactly matching each and every princess. He accepted their hands in perfect rituals by His internal potency
- An exhibition of His (Lord Krsna) internal potency is eternal, and therefore one should not conclude that the Yadus and Bhojas died in a drunken state in an ordinary fratricidal war
- As far as Krsna Himself is concerned, He is directly situated in His spiritual energy, or specifically in His internal potency
- As His associate Nityananda, He is the first expansion of God; as Advaita, He is an incarnation; as Gadadhara, He is the internal potency; and as Srivasa, He is the marginal living entity in the role of a devotee
- As the Lord appears by His own internal potency, so He also brings all His paraphernalia by the same internal potency, without extraneous help
- Being covered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) internal potency, yogamaya, You are now temporarily concealing Your unlimited potencies, but still we can understand Your exalted position, and therefore all of us (sages) offer You our respectful obeisances"
- Being directly under the control of the internal potency of Krsna, devotional service attracts even Krsna Himself
- Being ordered by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva prepared to take his son (Krsna) from the delivery room, and exactly at that time, a daughter was born to Nanda and Yasoda. She was Yogamaya, the internal potency of the Lord
- By His internal potency the Lord can expand Himself into various personalities of svayam-prakasa and again into prabhava and vaibhava forms, and all of them are nondifferent from one another
- By Your internal potency You appear as the different incarnations of Visnu, and by Your external potency You appear as the phenomenal world
- He (Krsna) is not forced to appear by any external agency; He descends by His own internal potency to reestablish the standard functions of human activities, simultaneously annihilate the disturbing elements in the progressive march of human civilization
- He (Krsna) is sarva-drk, or the overseer of all the actions of the internal and external potencies, and He is also described as upadrasta, the supreme advisor
- His (Krsna's) body is a vehicle for His transcendental pleasure pastimes, which are enacted by His internal potency. He has no obligation to the laws of karma
- His internal potency is exhibited first as sat, or existence - or, in other words, as the portion that expands the existence function of the Lord. When the same potency displays full knowledge it is called cit, or samvit
- I am (Krsna) never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I am unborn and infallible
- In other words, these are all potencies of God - internal, external and marginal. But the internal potency is the Lord's personal energy and stands over the other two
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that those who are mahatmas, or those whose minds have been so broadened as to be engaged in the service of Lord Krsna, are under the influence of the internal potency
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said, therefore, that He (Krsna) appears by His own internal potency, atma-maya
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord clearly says that whenever He appears He does so by His internal potency; He is not forced to accept a body by the laws of karma, like an ordinary living entity
- In the Brahma-samhita it is confirmed that the paraphernalia and the abode of Krsna are expansions of His internal potency. The same internal potency Krsna exhibits in Goloka Vrndavana is exhibited in the earthly Vrndavana
- In this way they (the great sages & devotees) also do not become subject to the laws of pleasure and pain in the modes of material nature. How, then, is it possible for Krsna, who appears by His own internal potency, to be subjected to the laws of karma?
- Krsna has immense potencies, of which three are principal: the internal, the external and the marginal potencies. In the internal potency there are three divisions: samvit, hladini and sandhini. The hladini potency is Krsna's pleasure potency
- Krsna Himself reveals His infallibility when he says to Arjuna, "When I appear in this world, I do so by My own internal potency"
- Krsna is all-attractive, but pure devotional service attracts even Him. This means that pure devotional service is even transcendentally stronger than Krsna Himself, because it is Krsna's internal potency
- Krsna is described as the source of all potencies, and He is also identified with the external potency, the material energy. Krsna also has internal potencies, or spiritual potencies, which are always engaged in His personal service
- Krsna, being compassionate upon the Yadus, who were fearful due to the atrocities committed by Kamsa, ordered the appearance of Yogamaya, His internal potency. Krsna is the Lord of the universe, but He is especially the Lord of the Yadus
- Krsna, the original Visnu, by expanding His internal potency, created the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Lord Krsna is detached from the variegatedness of the inferior nature, but He is in eternal, blissful enjoyment of the spiritual nature, or His internal potency
- Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, descends to this material universe by the agency of His internal potency and personally exhibits the principles which, if followed, can lead one to achieve the ultimate goal of life
- Lord Sri Krsna is situated in everyone's heart, yet He manifests His transcendental form by His internal potency. This very Lord was sitting before Bhismadeva, and since Bhismadeva knew of His glories, he worshiped Him duly
- Lord Visnu is the creator of this material world, He is free, by His own energy, from the influence of the material energy. By His internal potency He can pierce the darkness of the material energy
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of You, Lord Vasudeva, the Supreme Brahman, who are always glorified by Your personal internal potencies
- Narada addressed the Lord as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) mercy, because of my being always engaged in the transcendental loving service of Your lotus feet, Your Lordship has very kindly revealed to me the actions of Your internal potency"
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are situated completely in the transcendental position, in perfect knowledge and bliss. You are complete in fulfilling all Your desires. By exhibiting Your internal potency, You have set up the influence of maya"
- O my Lord, I do not see a form superior to Your present form of eternal bliss and knowledge. In Your impersonal Brahman effulgence in the spiritual sky, there is no occasional change and no deterioration of internal potency
- O my Lord, O unconquerable one, O master of all potencies, please exhibit Your internal potency to conquer the nescience of all moving & inert living entities. Due to nescience, they accept all kinds of faulty things, thus provoking a fearful situation
- O wise Suta, please narrate to us the transcendental pastimes of the Supreme Godhead's multi-incarnations. Such auspicious adventures and pastimes of the Lord, the supreme controller, are performed by His internal powers
- Originally Lord Krsna is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), the transcendental form of eternity, bliss and knowledge; therefore His personal potency, the internal potency, has three different forms
- Sages said, "Although You (Krsna) are transcendental to this entire material creation and are the Supreme and the Supersoul of all living entities, You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants"
- Saint Narada saw all these activities of the Lord, who is the Supersoul of all living entities but who played the role of an ordinary human being to manifest the activities of His internal potency
- She possesses all the attractiveness to attract the all-attractive Personality of Godhead. She is the primeval internal potency of the Lord
- Siva-jvara said, "When there are disturbances by irregular principles, my dear Lord, You appear by Your internal potency"
- Sukadeva Gosvami says, "As soon as they heard the flute-playing of their boys, they immediately stood up and mentally embraced their sons, who had been created by the direct internal potency of Krsna"
- That spiritual sky is the manifested internal potency of Sri Krsna; it is distinct from the material sky, manifested by His external potency
- The Blessed Lord said: My dear Arjuna, happily do I show you this universal form within the material world by My internal potency. No one before you has ever seen this unlimited and glaringly effulgent form. BG 11.47 - 1972
- The body accepted by the Supreme Personality of Godhead is called mayamaya. This does not mean that He is formed of the external energy; this maya refers to His internal potency
- The holy name of the Lord and the Lord are nondifferent; therefore when a devotee chants Hare Krsna, Krsna and His internal potency are dancing on the tongue of the devotee
- The internal potency of the Supreme Lord is identical with the Supreme Lord, and the external potency is enlivened in contact with the internal potency
- The Lord appeared in the mortal world by His internal potency, yoga-maya. He came in His eternal form, which is just suitable for His pastimes
- The Lord appears by His internal potency just to save the saner section of humanity and to alleviate the burden due to the earthly administrators in different parts of the world
- The Lord has various potencies, one of which is called ahladini-sakti, His internal pleasure potency. Only one who becomes a little conversant with this potency can taste such ecstasy
- The Lord says that His external potency - Maha-maya, or Kali - serves Him in the form of the internal, spiritual potency
- The loving affairs of Radha & Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the internal pleasure-giving potency. Although They are one in identity, previously They separated Themselves. Now these two identities have again united, in the form of Caitanya
- The loving affairs of Sri Radha and Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the Lord's internal pleasure-giving potency
- The loving affairs of Sri Radha and Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the Lord's internal pleasure-giving potency. Although Radha and Krsna are one in Their identity, They separated Themselves eternally
- The marginal potency, which is between these two, consists of the numberless living beings. These are the three principal energies, which have unlimited categories and subdivisions
- The material and the spiritual world are transformations of Krsna's external and internal potencies respectively. Therefore Krsna is the original source of both the material and the spiritual manifestations
- The material energy was dormant, whereas the internal potency was manifested
- The Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, after foreseeing the end (of His family) by His internal potency, went to the bank of the River Sarasvati, sipped water, and sat down underneath a tree
- The pure devotees of the Lord take shelter of the para prakrti, the internal potency of the Lord called Laksmidevi, Sitadevi, Srimati Radharani or Srimati Rukminidevi, and thus they become actual mahatmas, or great souls
- The same internal potency Krsna exhibits in Goloka Vrndavana is exhibited in the earthly Vrndavana, where He enjoys Himself with His parents and in the company of His friends, the cowherd boys and gopis
- The six excellent opulences which He displayed in the mortal world by the agency of His internal potency, yoga-maya, are rare even in the Vaikunthalokas
- The sixteen thousand cowherd damsels are a display of sixteen varieties of internal potencies of the Lord
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: My dear Arjuna, happily have I shown you, by My internal potency, this supreme universal form within the material world. No one before you has ever seen this primal form, unlimited and full of glaring effulgence
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, out of His causeless mercy, appeared on this planet by His internal potency and enjoyed Himself amongst competent women as if He were engaging in mundane affairs
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, whose legs are tended by the goddess of fortune, shared Himself with the cowherd boys as one of them, expanding His internal potency to appear exactly like a village boy
- The transcendental form of Lord Krsna is unlimited and also has unlimited opulence. He possesses the internal potency, external potency and marginal potency
- The unborn Supreme Lord, Krsna, while maintaining His full personality, eternality, and imperishability, expands Himself into countless Visnu forms, jivas, and internal and external potencies
- The wives of Lord Krsna were made to forget the immeasurable glories of the Lord by the internal potency so that there might not be any flaw of exchange
- There are different opinions as to why He (Krsna) takes His birth. That is also declared in the Bhagavad-gita. He appears by His own internal potency to reestablish the principles of religion and to protect the pious and to annihilate the impious
- There are two kinds of prakrtis, or potencies, namely the internal potency and the external potency, and Krsna is the overlord of both
- These three places are full of internal potencies, and Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is their sole proprietor
- This yogamaya potency (the internal potency) creates a spiritual sentiment in the minds of the damsels of Vraja by which they think of Lord Krsna as their paramour. This sentiment is never to be compared to mundane illicit sexual love
- Uddhava continued, "He (Krsna) appears by His internal potency just to give protection to His devotees. He is never influenced by the modes of material nature"
- Uddhava tells Vidura, "His (Krsna's) wonderfully attractive form was present during His pastimes on this planet, and by His internal potency He exhibited His opulences, which are striking to everyone"
- When Krsna, or Visnu, is alone, without the accompaniment of His internal energy, He is Vasudeva. When He is accompanied by His internal potency, He is called Dvarakadhisa
- When the Lord appears, He remains in His spiritual position, uncontaminated by the modes of material nature, and therefore in Bhagavad-gita the Lord expresses the quality of His appearance as atma-mayaya, "performed by internal potency"
- While Krsna was thus engaged in His transcendental pastimes, exhibiting His internal potency in the company of the supermost fortunate cowherd boys, there occurred another chance for Him to exhibit the superhuman powers of Godhead
- You are also always engaged in Your pastimes in the spiritual world, where You exhibit Your reserved, internal potency, and sometimes You exhibit the external potency by glancing over it. Thus You manifest Your pastimes
- You should know Krsna to be the original soul of all atmas (living entities). For the benefit of the whole universe, He has, out of His causeless mercy, appeared as an ordinary human being. He has done this by the strength of His own internal potency
- Yudhisthira said, "Out of Your (Krsna's) independent will only, You have descended to this earth by the use of Your own internal potency, yogamaya, and to reestablish the Vedic principles of life You have appeared just like an ordinary human being"