Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Intelligence (2 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Intelligence"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Beauty, humility, mercy, merit, patience and expert intelligence are all manifested in Krsna. But besides these, Krsna has other qualities like good behavior, mildness and magnanimity
- Being insulted, the humiliated Asvatthama was simultaneously killed and not killed by the intelligence of Lord Krsna and Arjuna
- By such activities He is manifest as the supreme spiritual master, the supreme executive head, the superior intelligence, the supreme power, protector and maintainer
- He (Krsna) is an individual as are the other living beings. But the Supreme Lord, or the supreme living being, has the greatest intelligence, and He possesses supermost inconceivable energies of all different varieties
- His (Krsna's) intelligence, His forgiveness, His attraction for all kinds of men, His opulence and His happiness - all provoke fraternal love
- His character is very sweet, and His pastimes are melodious. He is expert in intelligence, and thus He enjoys all His pastimes and mellows
- Krsna is eternally self-intelligent. Therefore His calling for Uddhava to give Him enlightenment is certainly astonishing
- Krsna is so intelligent - varieties of fruit, varieties of flowers, varieties of grain, varieties of brain. That is enjoyment. So, take instruction from Krsna
- Krsna is the root of all intelligence
- Krsna's intelligence never deteriorates or changes
- The Supreme Lord inspired the secondary creator, Brahma, in order that Brahma could carry out his creative functions. So, the supreme intelligence behind all creations is the Absolute Godhead, Sri Krsna
- The total material energy is the cause of the material manifestation, but the material energy is caused by Him. Therefore He is the cause of all causes, the manifester of intelligence and the senses
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 07) a wonderful linguist; 8) truthful; 9) talks pleasingly; 10) can speak fluently in all languages; 11) highly learned; 12) highly intelligent; 13) a genius; 14) artistic; 15) extremely clever; 16) expert
- The very word created means that He has transcendental intelligence. For example, when a father begets a child, the child has senses because the father also has senses
- Three parts of His (Krsna's) body are very broad: His waist, forehead and chest. Three parts of His body are short: His neck, thighs and genitals. Three parts of His body are very deep: His voice, intelligence and navel
- We don't depend on my own intelligence. We depend on Krsna's intelligence. That is the difference. Then, if Krsna is perfect, then my intelligence is perfect. I may be not perfect, but because I take Krsna's intelligence, therefore I'm perfect
- We never see a picture of Krsna in old age because He never grows old like us, although He is the oldest person in the whole creation - past, present, and future. Neither His body nor His intelligence ever deteriorates or changes
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may the Lord of Svetadvipa, Narayana, protect the core of Your heart; may Lord Yogesvara protect Your mind; may Lord Prsnigarbha protect Your intelligence; and may the Supreme Personality of God protect Your soul
- You (Lord Krsna) are situated in every living entity's heart as the supreme director, and therefore You are aware of all endeavors by Your superior intelligence, without any hindrance whatsoever